ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

That kind of fascist medicine is why I didn't go in to a hospital be tested for the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu.

Early on, I did take the local test to see if I had it when they had local mass drive thru free testing at a park, and it came back negative. Not surprised as I had none of the symptoms at that time.

About a week ago, I got what seemed at first to be a very bad sinus infection, stuffy then running nose to yellow snot, constantly having to blow my nose. It got so bad that my eyes and then my teeth ached. Had to take NyQuil just to get some sleep the first couple of days.

I had just gotten my Ivermectin, but was cautious (a little paranoid I guess). Instead of following the use instructions, take 5 3Mg tabs all at once, taken twice a week, I just took 1 tab at first to see how I tolerated it. I felt no side affects, but I noticed that my sinus improved slightly overnight, so the next day I took the other 4 3Mg tabs. By the next day my sinus was clear and I was feeling much better. Off the NyQuil immediately. Friday I take the other 5 tabs to complete the week.

So, I don't know if I had the Kung Flu, or just a very bad sinus infection, but either way, the Ivermectin knocked it out in less than 48 hours without me having to take any antibiotics like penicillin. (was suggested by the doctor that prescribed the Ivermectin for me)

I guess I should add that I routinely take liquid minerals, multi-vitamins plus higher doses of Vit C and D3, Colloidal Silver, Quercetin, Bromelain, Zinc, etc. but the difference maker seemed to be the Ivermectin. Still Vax-free for me....

That ain't nuttin but another unproven anecdote story from an individual, so it's still, each to their own choosing....

Reactions: Gator Fever
I also see very few of them at Jax beach with face shields.

01FPD3E003SPH3YEAPA2JM5F0P.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
So I saw on Twitchy that the noted journalists at the esteemed rag Tampa Bay Times have breathlessly reported that UF Professors, while admitting they didn't fully investigate this, have nonetheless accused DeSantis of pressuring the University to alter its COVID reporting statistics...
Hmm. This oughta be interesting.
My son works for Shands/UF Health. I can't wait to get his take on this. FYI he's always said that the press has blown some things out of proportion all along.

So I saw on Twitchy that the noted journalists at the esteemed rag Tampa Bay Times have breathlessly reported that UF Professors, while admitting they didn't fully investigate this, have nonetheless accused DeSantis of pressuring the University to alter its COVID reporting statistics...
Hmm. This oughta be interesting.
My son works for Shands/UF Health. I can't wait to get his take on this. FYI he's always said that the press has blown some things out of proportion all along.

He was probably just asking them to accurately report their results, instead of joining in with the AMA's lies and obvious obfuscations....
🙄

Reactions: goldmom
What happened to this?

"Then take them and leave everyone else alone to make their own choice.
You do as well as I do, and we'll both be just fine."
Admit it, you're already on a waiting list for the omnicron shot, aren't you?

Still your choice. You certainly won't see me demanding that you be shut out of society or the economy because you are risking taking these shots. Still your choice.

Can you say the same toward people who make a different choice?

Reactions: fatman76
This account is worth a swim through. This person is just retweeting stories of Covid vax injuries, some with proof.

When is it going to be OK to talk about?

Only 7k followers. Once it reaches enough people and starts getting coverage, the libs will find out about it, report it to Twitter, and the account will be suspended.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

BOLD PREDICTION: Watch for dems to start to push for jail time if your Twitter account has been suspended. Too often, these people who have their accounts suspended just create a new one. Dems will have to up their censorship game. Too many facts are getting out.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Only 7k followers. Once it reaches enough people and starts getting coverage, the libs will find out about it, report it to Twitter, and the account will be suspended.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

BOLD PREDICTION: Watch for dems to start to push for jail time if your Twitter account has been suspended. Too often, these people who have their accounts suspended just create a new one. Dems will have to up their censorship game. Too many facts are getting out.
Yes...silence opposing voices at all costs.

The newest variant of Corona Virus is very mild in comparison to the CV19. It is not any worse than a simple cold and should not prevent people from attending sporting events or any public forums. I do recommend people with symptoms wear a mask if they are coughing/sneezing.

The newest variant of Corona Virus is very mild in comparison to the CV19. It is not any worse than a simple cold and should not prevent people from attending sporting events or any public forums. I do recommend people with symptoms wear a mask if they are coughing/sneezing.
I got the original bad ass strain of Covid that was milder than a cold…bring it on Omicron (Xi variant)

This account is worth a swim through. This person is just retweeting stories of Covid vax injuries, some with proof.

When is it going to be OK to talk about?

If you thnk that's bad, wait till you take a look at this.
Were I his parents, someone would be,,,,, I better not finish that sentence....

Los Angeles, CA — Maribel Duarte is not an anti-vaxxer, in fact, she is fully vaccinated as well as the rest of her family. However, her 13-year-old son suffers from allergy and lung conditions so she was holding off on getting him vaccinated due to these problems.

Last edited:
If you thnk that's bad, wait till you take a look at this.
Were I his parents, someone would be,,,,, I better not finish that sentence....

Los Angeles, CA — Maribel Duarte is not an anti-vaxxer, in fact, she is fully vaccinated as well as the rest of her family. However, her 13-year-old son suffers from allergy and lung conditions so she was holding off on getting him vaccinated due to these problems.

I saw her interview and it bothered me as a parent and grandparent. School officials have no concern that a child might have existing health issues in addition to the legit question of even needing the vaccine. But but but pizza. 😡🔥

I saw her interview and it bothered me as a parent and grandparent. School officials have no concern that a child might have existing health issues in addition to the legit question of even needing the vaccine. But but but pizza. 😡🔥

'"The lady that gave him the shot and signed the paper told my son, 'Please don't say anything. I don't want to get in trouble.'"'

WTF? Schools can’t even give a child an aspirin without parental consent.

Reactions: goldmom
Hey since I drove this thread can I call him credit for the greatest, longest, most post threads ever in the Gator lounge?

Another “random” occurrence

Still waiting for this to be an acceptable conversation topic…

One of the new posters we picked up believes the shots are 100% safe and effective. So much so, that he thinks anyone that refuses them should be locked in their homes till they comply.

I'm sure @gator1776 has already PMed him his appreciation.

One of the new posters we picked up believes the shots are 100% safe and effective. So much so, that he thinks anyone that refuses them should be locked in their homes till they comply.

I'm sure @gator1776 has already PMed him his appreciation.
Boy you love to misrepresent people. Probably part of your narcissistic neurosis.
There are numerous posts including an entire report I wrote document in my position and it is not consistent with locking down people that refuse to get the vaccine.

🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, Ghost. You would be a more effective debater if you dropped your habit of twisting people’s words.
I'm not twisting anyone's words, I'm keeping you honest about your implications.

When you posted to my epstein thread with pictures of Trump and epstein at a party 20 years ago, it was obvious what you were saying: That Trump has ties to epstein and he'd better be worried about that.

This is a ridiculous claim, first, because Trump has literally banned epstein from Mar Lago over his behavior toward underage girls, and because dems like the Clintons have much more of a history with epstein. But you ignored that, and I called you out on it.

Then you claimed you never said that Trump was the only one who had to worry. But he was the only one you focused on. And in doing so, you completely misrepresented his relationship with epstein, or the fact that Trump ended it years ago due to his behavior.

I kept you honest, and pointed all that out. You then claimed I was twisting your words.

Just be honest about what you mean upfront, and there's no need for me to keep you honest about anything.

I posted about Trump because of your conspicuous omission. Even after I clearly acknowledged that this is bigger than Trump, and could take down the Clintons and others, you kept misrepresenting my position as "only Trump needs to be concerned."

Seriously, Ghost. You would be a more effective debater if you dropped your habit of twisting people’s words.
To be fair in his neurotic narcissistic neurosis mind he probably doesn’t remember things the way he post them even though He is horribly inaccurate and switches things………One of the more fascinating things about a true narcissist and their neurotic mind is even when they’re confronted with the fact that they are wrong they’re still not wrong in their own mind. The really effective ones just get good at arguing away there lies.

Last edited:
I posted about Trump because of your conspicuous omission. Even after I clearly acknowledged that this is bigger than Trump, and could take down the Clintons and others, you kept misrepresenting my position as "only Trump needs to be concerned."
Trump was omitted because there's been nothing that's come out that suggests he has anything to be worried about in regards to epstein. I didn't list you either, for the same reason.

You tried to build a case for why Trump needs to be worried by posting a couple of pictures from a circa 2000 party that he attended where epstein was present, and by claiming he had made 'comments' about epstein. But the comments you failed to mention were when he banned epstein from Mar Lago. That was either due to ignorance on your part, or simply being dishonest.

You also failed to mention these comments from Trump in 2015:

All of this together makes a much stronger case that Trump has nothing to worry about. Instead of posting the whole picture, you picked 2 photos and claimed that proved that Trump had better be worried.

Then when I add all the facts and correct your spin, you claim I am 'misrepresenting what you said' LOL

As always, libs accuse others of that which they are guilty.

Trump was omitted because there's been nothing that's come out that suggests he has anything to be worried about in regards to epstein. I didn't list you either, for the same reason.

You tried to build a case for why Trump needs to be worried by posting a couple of pictures from a circa 2000 party that he attended where epstein was present, and by claiming he had made 'comments' about epstein. But the comments you failed to mention were when he banned epstein from Mar Lago. That was either due to ignorance on your part, or simply being dishonest.

You also failed to mention these comments from Trump in 2015:

All of this together makes a much stronger case that Trump has nothing to worry about. Instead of posting the whole picture, you picked 2 photos and claimed that proved that Trump had better be worried.

Then when I add all the facts and correct your spin, you claim I am 'misrepresenting what you said' LOL

As always, libs accuse others of that which they are guilty.

You misrepresented my position as defending the Clintons or saying that Trump is the only person who may be implicated. Epstein and Maxwell had many wealthy and powerful friends, not just Trump.

You misrepresented my position as defending the Clintons or saying that Trump is the only person who may be implicated. Epstein and Maxwell had many wealthy and powerful friends, not just Trump.
And there's been nothing to suggest that Trump has anything to worry about his interactions with epstein. You know that.

There's been plenty to suggest that the Clintons do. I think you know that as well.

And there's been nothing to suggest that Trump has anything to worry about his interactions with epstein. You know that.

There's been plenty to suggest that the Clintons do. I think you know that as well.

I haven't defended the Clintons. Based on what I know, I wouldn't surprised if Bill is directly implicated in the Epstein stuff.

You are clearly invested in defending Trump. I obviously have no proof of Trump using Epstein’s “services,” but given his own comments, his history of sleeping with prostitutes, the numerous accusations of sexual assault from women, and his years of hanging around with Epstein, I think it’s premature to declare that he has nothing to worry about.

The point is, and I’m not sure why this is so hard, Trump has nothing to worry about. As soon as he figured out what Epstein was he distanced and started warning people. The pics you posted indicate the opposite.

It’s really that simple.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT