ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Excerpts:

'He pointed out that birth rates had not decreased over the last year, which indicated the decline was due to Russia’s increased death rate.

Despite widely available vaccines, Russia on Wednesday recorded a new record number of coronavirus deaths, as Russians continue to be sceptical of the Russian-made vaccines, with only a third of the population fully vaccinated.

“I don’t see how the situation can improve given the current trajectory of vaccine hesitancy and a lack of restrictions,” Raksha added.

Raksha said the current demographic decline could be compared to the decline seen between July 1999 and June 2000, when Russia’s population fell by 983,000, following a decade of economic instability, which caused birth rates and life expectancy to crash.'

'Russia’s total population of about 145 million is lower than it was when Vladimir Putin first came to power in 2000.'

Or all the worldwide deaths from the shots.

The point of the correlation between politics and vaccine hesitancy is that it contradicts "the vaccine is more dangerous than COVID" claims. The more people are pro-Trump, the less likely they are to be vaccinated, and the more likely they are to die. The political angle is relevant in this context as a statistical variable.

We definitely would not have malaria or intestinal worms.
You truly have earned the label I put on you as the Un-informed WeWe....

Ivermectin, a US Food and Drug Administration-approved anti-parasitic agent
, was found to inhibit severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) replication in vitro. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was conducted to determine the rapidity of viral clearance and safety of ivermectin among adult SARS-CoV-2 patients.

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Ivermectin proposes many potentials effects to treat a range of diseases, with its antimicrobial, antiviral, and anti-cancer properties as a wonder drug. It is highly effective against many microorganisms including some viruses. In this comprehensive systematic review, antiviral effects of ivermectin are summarized including in vitro and in vivo studies over the past 50 years. Several studies reported antiviral effects of ivermectin on RNA viruses such as Zika, dengue, yellow fever, West Nile, Hendra, Newcastle, Venezuelan equine encephalitis, chikungunya, Semliki Forest, Sindbis, Avian influenza A, Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome, Human immunodeficiency virus type 1, and severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2.

Furthermore, there are some studies showing antiviral effects of ivermectin against DNA viruses such as Equine herpes type 1, BK polyomavirus, pseudorabies, porcine circovirus 2, and bovine herpesvirus
1. Ivermectin plays a role in several biological mechanisms, therefore it could serve as a potential candidate in the treatment of a wide range of viruses including COVID-19 as well as other types of positive-sense single-stranded RNA viruses.

In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world's most devastating tropical diseases. Since March 2020, when IVM was first used against a new global scourge, COVID-19, more than 20 randomized clinical trials (RCTs) have tracked such inpatient and outpatient treatments. Six of seven meta-analyses of IVM treatment RCTs reporting in 2021 found notable reductions in COVID-19 fatalities, with a mean 31% relative risk of mortality vs. controls. During mass IVM treatments in Peru, excess deaths fell by a mean of 74% over 30 days in its ten states with the most extensive treatments. Reductions in deaths correlated with the extent of IVM distributions in all 25 states with p < 0.002. Sharp reductions in morbidity using IVM were also observed in two animal models, of SARS-CoV-2 and a related betacoronavirus. The indicated biological mechanism of IVM, competitive binding with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, is likely non-epitope specific, possibly yielding full efficacy against emerging viral mutant strains.

Last edited:
Glad that you have 'nothing against people' taking a modern NOBEL PRIZE winning WONDER DRUG that has proven effective against a long list of human diseases, including the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu....

I will continue using Ivermectin as a preventative, instead of taking the (imo) several poison vax'es that are being pushed by the Rats and their Big Pharm partners.

I will further recommend that all Rats take as many of the vax'es as possible, and as many times as possible, and refrain from ever using HCQ or that horse wormer, each to their own choosing.....

Last edited:
Glad that you have 'nothing against people' taking a modern NOBEL PRIZE winning WONDER DRUG that has proven effective against a long list of human diseases, including the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu....

I will continue using Ivermectin as a preventative, instead of taking the (imo) several poison vax'es that are being pushed by the Rats and their Big Pharm partners.

I will further recommend that all Rats take as many of the vax'es as possible, and as many times as possible, and refrain from every using HCQ or that horse wormer, each to their own choosing.....
A co-worker found a doc in PA (neighboring state) to give him a prophylactic regimen of IVM.

Doc claimed he has over 500 patients on it currently and so far only one Covid positive, and that patient was asymptomatic.

It's at least possible in my mind this stuff might make a huge impact if we could give it an honest try.

Seeing a few people thinking this new strain might be a sign we are starting to get some herd immunity and the stuff may spread easier while causing much less severe symptoms in most people than Delta and earlier versions.

The point of the correlation between politics and vaccine hesitancy is that it contradicts "the vaccine is more dangerous than COVID" claims. The more people are pro-Trump, the less likely they are to be vaccinated, and the more likely they are to die. The political angle is relevant in this context as a statistical variable.
Ok, let's put your theory to the test:

How many people have died from the shots?

How many people have died from covid?

You have no idea what either figure is. Neither does NPR. That's right, @Uniformed_ReRe is sourcing yellow journalism from left-leaning NPR as being factual.

Shocking.

The best part was, they even packaged their propaganda as 'Trump supporters die more often cause they are believing misinformation about the shots'.

You love the shots and hate Trump, so you couldn't gobble it down fast enough.

You were, once again, the one who was victimized by misinformation.

This is why we beg you to stop getting your information from shit sources. In just the last 3 days you have referenced both NPR and Reuters here. No wonder your worldwide is screwed up and you have no idea what you are talking about.

Reactions: fatman76
A co-worker found a doc in PA (neighboring state) to give him a prophylactic regimen of IVM.

Doc claimed he has over 500 patients on it currently and so far only one Covid positive, and that patient was asymptomatic.

It's at least possible in my mind this stuff might make a huge impact if we could give it an honest try.
It's stunning to me that a large portion of our population can be so easily brainwashed.

Think about what has happened here: On the one hand, you have people lining up to happily take shots that are proven to be the deadilest 'vaccines' in the history of medicine. Shots for protection against a virus with the same mortality rate as the common flu.

At the same time, there are TWO treatments from TWO drugs listed as being Essential Medicines by the WHO. They earned that distinction by being EXTREMELY *SAFE* AND *EFFECTIVE*.

Best of all? Both are insanely cheap.

Yet the same people that will happily inject the deadliest vaccine in the hisory of medicine in their arms, violently reject the two essential medicines, saying they will KILL YOU if you take them.

This is what brainwashing looks like.

Seeing a few people thinking this new strain might be a sign we are starting to get some herd immunity and the stuff may spread easier while causing much less severe symptoms in most people than Delta and earlier versions.
That's what happens with variants. It's a natural progression, each new variant is much more contagious, and far less severe.

How many of our 'internet doctors' here are highlighting this? I can't tell for sure, but I will assume none of them are.

In addition, the media is only highlighting the 'much more contagious' element. Because they are trying to invoke fear and panic.

Sadly, it seems to work on the sheep. Every time.

Who is "violently rejecting" HCQ and Ivermectin? I don't care if people take it. Maybe it helps tamp down the immune-inflammatory response, reducing the symptoms. I just think the vaccines offer better protection.

Who is "violently rejecting" HCQ and Ivermectin? I don't care if people take it. Maybe it helps tamp down the immune-inflammatory response, reducing the symptoms. I just think the vaccines offer better protection.
State health boards are investigating doctors who prescribe IVM. My doctor got a letter. She stopped prescribing it for fear of losing her license.

That’s violently rejecting it in my book, and an incredible intrusion into the patient/doctor relationship.

That's what happens with variants. It's a natural progression, each new variant is much more contagious, and far less severe.

How many of our 'internet doctors' here are highlighting this? I can't tell for sure, but I will assume none of them are.

In addition, the media is only highlighting the 'much more contagious' element. Because they are trying to invoke fear and panic.

Sadly, it seems to work on the sheep. Every time.
Delta seemed to be an exception possibly. Haven't looked at the data but I know that mess was really agressive with me while friends that got the earlier version didn't have too bad of symptoms. We will probably know if it's going to stay less agressive after this winter I would think.

State health boards are investigating doctors who prescribe IVM. My doctor got a letter. She stopped prescribing it for fear of losing her license.

That’s violently rejecting it in my book, and an incredible intrusion into the patient/doctor relationship.

Crazy they are willing to sacrifice that many lives to boost profits etc. I would advise anyone to go buy the stuff at the supply store and take it even if you need to go to the ER later. Could very well be the difference from coming out of there alive.

01FP7ZXJD33PJ4Q14014QX093V.jpeg

Crazy they are willing to sacrifice that many lives to boost profits etc. I would advise anyone to go buy the stuff at the supply store and take it even if you need to go to the ER later. Could very well be the difference from coming out of there alive.
It's the same Pharma industry that lied to the medical community about the risks of overprescribing opiods.

I don't understand the blind trust...this is the perfect revenue model...endless variants will be fought off by shots that don't kill enough people to be obvious, but that may lead to longer term health issues that will require even more medications in the future. Oh and BTW - gov'ts are trying to MANDATE them even though they aren't very effective.

It's a dream scenario for Pfizer, Moderna, Jannsen and anyone who supplies them with raw materials.

It's the same Pharma industry that lied to the medical community about the risks of overprescribing opiods.

I don't understand the blind trust...this is the perfect revenue model...endless variants will be fought off by shots that don't kill enough people to be obvious, but that may lead to longer term health issues that will require even more medications in the future. Oh and BTW - gov'ts are trying to MANDATE them even though they aren't very effective.

It's a dream scenario for Pfizer, Moderna, Jannsen and anyone who supplies them with raw materials.
Massive profits for pharma, who then gives 'donations' to the same politicians that pushed the vaccines. It's a cash cow for everyone.

As long as you have a supply of emotional sheep who let fear override their critical thinking skills. Unfortunately....

Reactions: Gator Fever
Because you are the un-informed WeWe with a clue.
The Vax doesn't prevent you from getting it, i.e. NOT a real vaccine.
The Vax doesn't prevent you from spreading it and a mask doesn't either.

But Ivermectin has both prevented it, and cured it in 48 hours for some, while killing nobody.

Therefore, ALL RATS should take the vax and avoid HCQ and Ivermectin, for the good of the Republic.

Last edited:

Again making me very happy that I'm in Florida with DeSantis....
I had no trouble at all in getting Ivermectin prescribed by phone, and then delivered by a local (non-chain) pharmacy. FLCCC.com

Last edited:
And who started making the shots political?

And it doesn't make any sense - Trump is to this day bragging about Warp Speed.

It's not political, it's ideological. Right leaning people are simply distrustful of big institutions - Big Pharma, The Federal Gov't, three-letter agencies, etc. In general they don't feel those organizations have their best interests at heart.

And you can't tell me if the vaccines are more or less deadly. The short term stats are not reliable, as we all agree, and the mode of delivery of these vaccines is too new to know the long term effects. I'd concede Covid is likely worse, and that's why I took the J&J, but the honest answer is we just aren't sure. There's a reason it takes a long time to develop a vaccine the right way.

The Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) story begins with a medicine known as chloroquine. Chloroquine was first approved for use in the U.S. by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1947 to treat malaria.1 In 1955, scientists developed a synthesized derivative of chloroquine with the same efficacy and fewer side effects. Thus HCQ was born. It has shown efficacy against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in some but not all studies. We hypothesized that a systematic review would show HCQ to be effective against COVID-19, more effective when provided earlier, not associated with worsening disease and safe.
----------
Unlike the Big Pharm excuse for a Kung Flu vaccine, it seems to me that you are not likely to drop dead when taking it, but there is the possibility of some serious adverse effects, especially if over dosed. It's not my first choice for the Kung Flu, but for me personally, I'd try it before going to a 1776 QUACK
😷 hospital ICU and being put on a ventilator. -- iG
=====

My 1st Choice over any Big Pharm Vax, is Ivermectin --
A review by the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC.com) summarized findings from 27 studies on the effects of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 infection, concluding that ivermectin “demonstrates a strong signal of therapeutic efficacy” against COVID-19.

Another recent review found that Ivermectin reduced deaths by 75%. There were no severe adverse drug events recorded in the study. A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19.
----------

"Ivermectin works like magic. It's inexpensive. I never experienced any side effects. I thank God for ivermectin and megadoses of vitamins C and D3, zinc, quercetin, selenium, lysine, melatonin, garlic, liquid silver and probiotics."

"Ivermectin works, it's cheap, its effective and it has no side effects. India used it to make the worst COVID-19 outbreak in the world disappear almost overnight. So did Mexico City. So did Japan. So, why are President Joe Biden, the Democratic Party, Dr. Anthony Fauci, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention trying to hide the truth?" -- For the complete story you can use this link....

And who started making the shots political?

And it doesn't make any sense - Trump is to this day bragging about Warp Speed.

It's not political, it's ideological. Right leaning people are simply distrustful of big institutions - Big Pharma, The Federal Gov't, three-letter agencies, etc. In general they don't feel those organizations have their best interests at heart.

And you can't tell me if the vaccines are more or less deadly. The short term stats are not reliable, as we all agree, and the mode of delivery of these vaccines is too new to know the long term effects. I'd concede Covid is likely worse, and that's why I took the J&J, but the honest answer is we just aren't sure. There's a reason it takes a long time to develop a vaccine the right way.
I know people who get the flu shot every year, religiously. About every 3-4 year, they tend to get the flu. When it happens I am told well the shots aren't an exact science, they are guessing at what that year's variant will be when they make the shots.

So when I heard that covid was just another flu strain, and since I havent had the flu since high school, i figured why would I need a shot?

About 6 months ago I think I may have gotten covid. I went shopping and while I was in the grocery store by the time I was leaving, I was starting to feel congested. By that night, I was coughing and sneezing like crazy. And for the first time in my life, I had slight difficulty breathing. It only lasted about 30 mins, but did scare the hell out of me, cause I was always told that was a tell tale sign of covid.

Had a massive chest cold that night and the breathing issue. Slept late the next day, stayed in bed most of the day, and 24 hours later I was pretty much over it.

That was the only time last 2 years I've gotten so much as a sniffle.

So since I've never taken flu shots, and never get the flu, due to having an excellent immune system, why would I get a shot?

And then of course you add on all the bad reactions and even deaths that the shots are and were causing, and there was no way I was risking it.

@BSC911 @Uniformed_ReRe @GhostOfMatchesMalone

Each one of these is linked to a news story. Click on a few. It's worth your time.

Both deaths and collapses are growing at a rapid rate. If this is shot-related, I wonder if the victims are mostly ones who had received multiple doses including the booster? If that's the case, maybe anyone who stops getting the shots can avoid this?

I do find it interesting how the thinking has changed for the older and less active.

6 months ago the thinking was "These kids are young with strong immune systems. They can probably beat covid, but I don't want to risk it, so I'm getting the shot.'

Now the thinking increasingly is "These kids are young with strong hearts, if they are collapsing after getting the shots, then I don't want to risk it, so I'm not getting the shot'.

This is why we need to live in a country where we can have an honest discussion about this topic. Wonder how many lives could have been saved if we had been able to do so?

Both deaths and collapses are growing at a rapid rate. If this is shot-related, I wonder if the victims are mostly ones who had received multiple doses including the booster? If that's the case, maybe anyone who stops getting the shots can avoid this?

I do find it interesting how the thinking has changed for the older and less active.

6 months ago the thinking was "These kids are young with strong immune systems. They can probably beat covid, but I don't want to risk it, so I'm getting the shot.'

Now the thinking increasingly is "These kids are young with strong hearts, if they are collapsing after getting the shots, then I don't want to risk it, so I'm not getting the shot'.

This is why we need to live in a country where we can have an honest discussion about this topic. Wonder how many lives could have been saved if we had been able to do so?
Not sure, and maybe this is a totally normal number of collapses and heart issues and it just seems like more because someone is out there recording and compiling them. It just feels like it's much more prevalent since the shots came into the picture, and it's consistent with what we already know these shots can do.

I read one article that theorized the problem is the vax getting directly into the bloodstream (via a vein or a vessel) vs being injected into the muscle. The concept is athletes are much more vascular and have a higher chance of the needle hitting a large blood vessel. I guess there used to be a protocol where the person giving the shot would draw the plunger back and if there was alot of blood they'd move the needle a little. We don't do that anymore.

Anyway, it was an interesting attempt at trying to figure out the "why" in all of this.

• Wow
Reactions: instaGATOR
I read one article that theorized the problem is the vax getting directly into the bloodstream (via a vein or a vessel) vs being injected into the muscle.

Whaaaat????? I had no idea these were being injected straight into the bloodstream. Holy crap that's a massive red flag!

The 'I-MASK+ Prophylaxis and Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19' and the 'MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for COVID-19' are physiologic-based combination treatment regimen created by the FLCCC Alliance, a group of leaders in critical care medicine. All component medicines in our protocols are well approved, inexpensive, readily available and have been used for decades with well ... FLCCC.com

No government is in charge of my health care.
No doc-tor is in charge of my health care.

Because I am in charge of my health care, and will remain so.... 🤓

LIFE - LIBERTY - PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

Last edited:
Reactions: Gator Fever
I don't think they are supposed to be, and it's a theory as to why some are having such serious issues.

I doubt we ever know because the researchers who could figure this out have no incentive to find out.
Or if they did find out, there's no shortage of people who would do anything to bury such information from being made public.

Insane what so many people will do to their bodies without a second thought....as long as the MSM tells them to.

Their choice....but SMDH

Or if they did find out, there's no shortage of people who would do anything to bury such information from being made public.

Insane what so many people will do to their bodies without a second thought....as long as the MSM tells them to.

Their choice....but SMDH
The news on the protein based Novavax has been encouraging. They may even make variant-specific vaccines soon (which makes sense, as I think the tech is very similar to a flu shot).

Only time will tell if the CDC/FDA, etc will allow a non-spike protein vaccine to be administered. It would almost be like admitting defeat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT