ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Science wins. Truth wins. Shot cheerleaders are broken.

Most have already taken the L and moved on.

31kbDW5uHaL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_ML2_.jpg

Reactions: goldmom
Nobody can hear you because the three and four of you that constantly reinforce each others bs Are the only ones that read your post besides me. And I just do it so I can get my daily laughter in

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
Nobody can hear you because the three and four of you that constantly reinforce each others bs Are the only ones at regionals post for sides me. And I just do it so I can get my daily laughter in
It’s a circle jerk...literally.
Let it go. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: gator1776
A letter from who? IMO, doctors should generally have the final say on what they prescribe.
In the world of Bizarro, yes, but they are dictated and directed by the higher powers of the medical industry. Gotta ask an MD exactly who that might be. In my city, the MD's can do certain things and are restricted to do other things which is why an MD was blacklisted for putting nutrition over medications.

Reactions: gatordad3
The state board?

They basically told her she’s under investigation for off label prescriptions for Covid

She’s pretty worried, or at least she was two weeks ago when I last saw her
Honest question for everyone here: What logical explanation is there for this action?

Remove your biases and agendas, and think with your God-given brain.

Something is not right here.

A letter from whom?
Doing a quick search it looks like it’s pretty common for habitual prescribers to be looked at

Doing a quick search it looks like it’s pretty common for habitual prescribers to be looked at

So if you regularly prescribe medicine that TREATS your patients, then you are reprimanded?

Logically, we can conclude the people dolling out the punishment do NOT want people to recover from covid. This could also explain why they are pushing a shot that is the most ineffective and dangerous vaccine in the history of medicine.

Why would they do this?

• Angry
Reactions: instaGATOR
So if you regularly prescribe medicine that TREATS your patients, then you are reprimanded?

Logically, we can conclude the people dolling out the punishment do NOT want people to recover from covid. This could also explain why they are pushing a shot that is the most ineffective and dangerous vaccine in the history of medicine.

Why would they do this?
It’s awful

Reactions: jfegaly
A lot of places with hospitals being pushed hard with ER patients but not many Covid or Flu cases supposedly. Complaints of chest pains and the rest. I wonder what could be causing that spike. Even parts of mostly Covid free Australia are having this happen just like in the US. I wonder what might be causing this?

A lot of places with hospitals being pushed hard with ER patients but not many Covid or Flu cases supposedly. Complaints of chest pains and the rest. I wonder what could be causing that spike. Even parts of mostly Covid free Australia are having this happen just like in the US. I wonder what might be causing this?
Ball Lightening??? 😁

mandate appears to allow for religious exemption,,,,not sure how that works since they will want to roto root your nose every week.

One angle on religious exemption that allows one to take voluntary vaxxes while not taking this one would be the mark of the beast. One could claim that to participate in this mandate is to promote a system that could evolve into the system mentioned in revelation and that you will not participate in such a coercive evil.

When will it be ok to put down the pom poms and take the bow out of our ponytails? I remember the occasional story of athletes with heart issues pre-Covid, but it seems like there are more than ever right now.

Combined with the worrisome reports of ER's being full...I hope this is all smoke and no fire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT