ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Oh....no mention of covid patients. Has a Twitter rando ever been wrong?

Statisticians more or less credible than internet doctors?

……
640202ed-a573-4e59-8fdf-02c6ed070ec0_text.gif

Good your not assisting people on their way at this moment.
No it’s my day off. I only had to do administrative stuff today like work on the critical care schedule for October November and December. Currently I’m laying in bed thinking about taking a nap.

Tennessee: More COVID-19 hospitalizations in August than any other month of pandemic​

"Between May and July, 88% of all patients hospitalized and 94% of COVID-19 deaths in Tennessee were unvaccinated.

While addressing breakthrough cases in vaccinated patients, Piercey said the vast majority of breakthrough cases were in immunocompromised individuals.

“The vast majority of people who are in the hospital are unvaccinated and those who are vaccinated by in-large have some [type] of immune system disorder either naturally or because of medication that they’re on that is causing them to have these more severe breakthrough cases...

Dr. Piercey said another way to help relieve pressure on hospitals is for COVID-19 patients with high risk categories such as diabetes or high blood pressure should consider taking monoclonal antibodies, medication that can boost the immune system’s ability to fight COVID-19 and help prevent the disease from progressing.

Monoclonal antibodies are readily available across the state and take about two hours to administer through an IV.

“I promise you, if you are high-risk and you get infected, there is no better two hours you can spend than getting that infusion because it is so highly effective of keeping you from progressing to the need of hospitalization or even more severe disease,” Piercey said..."

Gov. Lee signs executive order giving parents ability to opt-out of school mask mandates​

"...
Tennessee Governor Bill Lee signed Executive Order 84 on Monday, giving parents the ability to opt their children out of mask mandates enacted by local school or health boards.

In a speech given Monday, Governor Lee acknowledged that while “local decision-making is important, individual decision-making by a parent on issues regarding the health and well-being of their child is the most important...."

Tennessee: More COVID-19 hospitalizations in August than any other month of pandemic​

"Between May and July, 88% of all patients hospitalized and 94% of COVID-19 deaths in Tennessee were unvaccinated.
So as of 2 weeks ago, 12% of covid cases were vaccinated in TN?

That seems to be in line with other reports we had from 2 weeks ago.

In theory, if the vaccine is losing effectiveness and NOT causing shedding, then in most places we should begin to see about an even split of 50% vaccinated and 50% unvaccinated cases. Since in essence, the vaccine no longer works, so same level of protection.

While addressing breakthrough cases in vaccinated patients, Piercey said the vast majority of breakthrough cases were in immunocompromised individuals.

“The vast majority of people who are in the hospital are unvaccinated and those who are vaccinated by in-large have some [type] of immune system disorder either naturally or because of medication that they’re on that is causing them to have these more severe breakthrough cases...

Dr. Piercey said another way to help relieve pressure on hospitals is for COVID-19 patients with high risk categories such as diabetes or high blood pressure should consider taking monoclonal antibodies, medication that can boost the immune system’s ability to fight COVID-19 and help prevent the disease from progressing.

Monoclonal antibodies are readily available across the state and take about two hours to administer through an IV.

“I promise you, if you are high-risk and you get infected, there is no better two hours you can spend than getting that infusion because it is so highly effective of keeping you from progressing to the need of hospitalization or even more severe disease,” Piercey said..."

Would agree that if you get infected and you were feeling sick get the monoclonal antibodies. They’re coming out with a sub queue version of monoclonal antibodies which can be given any doctors office. Not really a treatment more of a providing me with the antibodies you didn’t get because you didn’t get vaccinated or didn’t get enough of if your vaccine was not fully successful.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Last report I saw the trend for hospitalizations was still ~3%. So the vaxxed make up .36% of the confirmed cases here in TN that require hospitalization. Note the decimal.

And the vaxxed have a .06 percent of chance of dying
Please don’t confuse his agenda with facts

Last report I saw the trend for hospitalizations was still ~3%. So the vaxxed make up .36% of the confirmed cases here in TN that require hospitalization. Note the decimal.

And the vaxxed have a .06 percent of chance of dying
Wow TN is doing amazingly well then. Great for them.

How does Tennessee determine if they are vaccinated or unvaccinated?
I think I found the answer to my own question. I had to check cause only 0.4% of hospitalized cases in TN being vaccinated sounded impossibly low.

Buried in the fine print of the article is this clarification: "Those not fully vaccinated includes those who are unvaccinated or not yet fully vaccinated, and where vaccination status is unknown"

Nowwwwwwww it makes sense.

So in theory, if a hospital official had an agenda, he could tell staff not to inquire about the vaccination status of patients when admitted, and just count them as unvaccinated.

cc @jfegaly pretty much what we suspected.

BTW this is the type of facts we needed to get out. This pinned thread was a great idea.

And BTW about how they count vaccinated vs unvaccinated.....we should have caught this:

Note that every time (at least every time I've bothered to look), the percentages of vaccinated and unvaccinated cases add up to a perfect 100%.

That either means they got every single person to verify vaccination status (how likely is that?), or they didn't and picked one for any patients they didn't ask (far more likely).

So we've been getting incorrect percentages for a while now.

"In other words, the Israel failure is happening right on schedule. Vaccine protection lasts months, not years. (Four months, give or take, since protection is limited the first month and likely negative the first week or two.)"

He's saying just the Phfizer vaccine only lasts for 4 months, not all of them? Or all of them only last 4 months?

I think I found the answer to my own question. I had to check cause only 0.4% of hospitalized cases in TN being vaccinated sounded impossibly low.

Buried in the fine print of the article is this clarification: "Those not fully vaccinated includes those who are unvaccinated or not yet fully vaccinated, and where vaccination status is unknown"

So in theory, if a hospital official had an agenda, he could tell staff not to inquire about the vaccination status of patients when admitted, and just count them as unvaccinated.

BTW this is the type of facts we needed to get out. This pinned thread was a great idea.
Depending on who is is in charge will be how hard they go after the vaccine status of bad off patients. I never trust anything when we have a sudden change like this.

Just a matter of time. Those of us that received the vaccine at the very beginning because of our jobs proximity to Covid front lines have been waiting this for sometime. I am eight months out and then some from my last shot and I welcome this booster to bolster my armor as I am once again in constant proximity with this hidden foe in daily battle thus engaged.

(been watching some Shakespeare this morning, lol)

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe

So the half vaccinated are unvaccinated? WTF LOL.

Again… why is a booster needed for a shot that isn’t even a year old? How are people just accepting this?
Science, The same science that so gives us the flu shot every year which protects the warrior but for six months, and as such must be boosted towards a constant changing enemy every year.

And the choice remains yours if thou wishest not to partake. As for me I am glad to have the armor with which to meet the foe Embraced and bloody battle with an enemy unseen but as yet unequal and it’s wrath

Last edited:
Science, The same science that so gives us the flu shot every year which protects the warrior but for six months, and as such must be boosted towards a constant changing enemy every year.

And the choice remains yours if thou wishest not to partake. As for me I am glad to have the armor with which to meet the foe Embraced and bloody battle with an enemy unseen but as yet unequal and it’s wrath
Science is the answer.

Reactions: gator1776
"In other words, the Israel failure is happening right on schedule. Vaccine protection lasts months, not years. (Four months, give or take, since protection is limited the first month and likely negative the first week or two.)"

He's saying just the Phfizer vaccine only lasts for 4 months, not all of them? Or all of them only last 4 months?

Here’s some real science for you​

Key Points​

• All COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized in the United States are effective against COVID-19, including serious outcomes of severe disease, hospitalization, and death.
  • Available evidence suggests the currently authorized mRNA COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) are highly effective against hospitalization and death for a variety of strains, including Alpha (B.1.1.7), Beta (B.1.351), Gamma (P.1), and Delta (B.1.617.2); data suggest lower effectiveness against confirmed infection and symptomatic disease caused by the Beta, Gamma, and Delta variants compared with the ancestral strain and Alpha variant. Ongoing monitoring of vaccine effectiveness against variants is needed.
  • A growing body of evidence indicates that people fully vaccinated with an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna) are less likely than unvaccinated persons to acquire SARS-CoV-2 or to transmit it to others. However, the risk for SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough infection in fully vaccinated people cannot be completely eliminated as long as there is continued community transmission of the virus.
  • Studies are underway to learn more about the effectiveness of Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine.

Reactions: SORT14
Alex Berenson, bachelors degree in history and economics, former reporter for the New York Times, who has made a career out of writing thriller novels and a book about corporate economics.

Yep, that’s my go to for scientific information on a pulmonary viral pandemic

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT