ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Lebron James son, Bronny James Suffers Cardiac Arrest

Making sure we follow the Constitution of the United States of America truly does not make you a snowflake, son. It means you are a REAL American. VERY happy to educate the dumb. And..your welcome. CRYING??? No....that is EXACTLY how you lefties EARNED that name the night President Trump was elected

Here is how you ALL EARNED the name, son

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 riiiight

I’m in sales. I have brands that sell well. Easy money really. Your a lawyer with some chicks half naked avatar. Seems appropriate

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 now an avatar, that's been there a out 15 yrs offends you?

I feel like the first 50 pages of the covid thread from prior to 2022 will eventually get zapped.

Hopefully not, they give us a testimony to what happens when you put your politics above your health and safety.

Plus it reminds us of which shot cheerleaders no longer post here. Hope they are all alright.
They also contain evidence that prove some “doctors”, well, aren’t actually doctors.

Reactions: fatman76
In before someone tries to defend the vaccine....
Sir. In My Opinion, despite what a minority feel, the vaccine did its job just like the polio, measles and other vaccines have done. I don't care about how you feel about it but if you have a an older parent I believe you would be slightly out of you mind to discourage them from taking the vaccine. In closing, i believe the vaccine has saved more people than if there wasn't one......jim

Doesn’t offend at all. But you seem like the type of lawyer (bill Murray) from wild things the movie. 😂

You must be new here... JAY-Ro. I m not the best attorney, nor the smartest on this board, but what I do know, is that I don't believe some dumb a$$ idea that is spouted by a loon(RFK) or a charlatan(Kirsch).

• Haha
Reactions: Tarjf
You must be new here... JAY-Ro. I m not the best attorney, nor the smartest on this board, but what I do know, is that I don't believe some dumb a$$ idea that is spouted by a loon(RFK) or a charlatan(Kirsch).
Not new. I was one of the reasons the parking lot got started. Stayed away from it for a while. Follow this thread back over here.

I don’t get my info from those guys either. I get it from people that work at Pfizer.

There are 3 different placebos in the vaccine. One is fake and has nothing in it, one is mild and the other is extreme. They are tracking the effects. It’s been a trial experiment from the beginning. But don’t take my word.

Not new. I was one of the reasons the parking lot got started. Stayed away from it for a while. Follow this thread back over here.

I don’t get my info from those guys either. I get it from people that work at Pfizer.

There are 3 different placebos in the vaccine. One is fake and has nothing in it, one is mild and the other is extreme. They are tracking the effects. It’s been a trial experiment from the beginning. But don’t take my word.

I m not talking about this board, Ivm talking GB/iTG/1st and ten. And no, this particular board either whatever it's called has been around in some form or fashion for 20+ years, and not started because of you.

Second, thecpoint isnt about Pfizer JAY-Ro. Quit trying to move the goal posts. I criticized your 🔥 takes. First, the virus was "genetically engineered" to not be as effective against Chinese and AKJewish folks and 2. Amish folks are not vaccinated, therefore do not have children/adults with autism.

So save the whole, Pfizer debate...

Defend these very uninformed opinions.... JAY-Ro.

Why? Does it take the slick luster off your Sinead thread that hasn’t been merged? Complete BS censorship. You fu@&$ing guys, I swear…..
There was no separate thread on Sinead O’Connor, that’s the difference. You need to be more inventive.

Reactions: bigg8tr
Why? Does it take the slick luster off your Sinead thread that hasn’t been merged? Complete BS censorship. You fu@&$ing guys, I swear…..
To be fair, most of us just ignore him. After he was proven wrong about everything concerning covid, his credibility is basically done here. I had to check the bottom of the front page, didn't even know there as a thread about Sinead.

I m not talking about this board, Ivm talking GB/iTG/1st and ten. And no, this particular board either whatever it's called has been around in some form or fashion for 20+ years, and not started because of you.

Second, thecpoint isnt about Pfizer JAY-Ro. Quit trying to move the goal posts. I criticized your 🔥 takes. First, the virus was "genetically engineered" to not be as effective against Chinese and AKJewish folks and 2. Amish folks are not vaccinated, therefore do not have children/adults with autism.

So save the whole, Pfizer debate...

Defend these very uninformed opinions.... JAY-Ro.
Really pointless debating a dumbass know it all so called lawyer….I’ll see my way out of this. You can enjoy your “ you must be new here” takes with someone else. I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time you’ve used it in this thread.

enjoy being a sheep. Because you are not going to change.

conspiracy theories seemed to be batting 1000 every since Covid has woken up the world. But just stay in line like the rest of the sheep.

Reactions: RussellCasse

You'll have to explain this one. This place was The Lounge for many years before the merger ...

Really pointless debating a dumbass know it all so called lawyer….I’ll see my way out of this. You can enjoy your “ you must be new here” takes with someone else. I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time you’ve used it in this thread.

enjoy being a sheep. Because you are not going to change.

conspiracy theories seemed to be batting 1000 every since Covid has woken up the world. But just stay in line like the rest of the sheep.
You know when the name calling comes out then someone has been intellectually defeated.....please keep this thread rolling b/c it's comedic gold

Reactions: kalimgoodman
There was no separate thread on Sinead O’Connor, that’s the difference. You need to be more inventive.
That’s real funny Doc. Now that I go and search that thread, it’s gone……

I guess it never happened.

Yep prior to the merger it was called that on his old site….because of political threads taking away from football….so yea that’s how the parking lot got started. merge to here.
But, but, but...what was your roll in creating "The Parking Lot" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: jro247
Again....point proven. A man that needs to use personal attacks is a man lacking a sound debate or intelligence
There was no debate….just a statement. Sounds like you are calling me a name now….

• Haha
Reactions: Tarjf
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT