ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Lebron James son, Bronny James Suffers Cardiac Arrest

To compare the Covid vaccines to prior vaccines is laughable. People involved with RNA studies etc sounded the alarm on the dangers of introducing spike protein in that way and why for people not at much risk it was a lot more likely to cause serious long term or lethal side effects than getting a case of Covid naturally.

You cited "Cat Turd" that misinformed f..ck. I ve seen it all now..

Maaan. Don't respond to me ever again when it is anything other than Gator Sports....

Maaan. Don't respond to me ever again when it is anything other than Gator Sports....
Well, I mean…others are citing sources that told us…

Masks don’t help
Masks do help
Masks don’t help again
Vaccines will prevent infection
Vaccines will prevent the spread
Oh eff it, we will just change the definition of a vaccine
The vaccines are safe
Covid didn’t originate in a lab

Taking everything into consideration, there is a very high probability that Catturd got more correct than “they” got correct.

So I guess there’s that.

Reactions: fatman76
Well, I mean…others are citing sources that told us…

Masks don’t help
Masks do help
Masks don’t help again
Vaccines will prevent infection
Vaccines will prevent the spread
Oh eff it, we will just change the definition of a vaccine
The vaccines are safe
Covid didn’t originate in a lab

Taking everything into consideration, there is a very high probability that Catturd got more correct than “they” got correct.

So I guess there’s that.
15 days to flatten the curve
covid came from bats
there was never gain of research studies
vaccines will stop the spread

I can keep going. What I find SO AMAZING is that some of these QUACK doctors buy everything that has been said by our government like they are telling the truth...when all that they have done since the onset is tell lies to us all. So YES...I 100% question the information out in public about vaccines...something MANY of them(INCLUDING doctors) to enrich themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: jro247
That has been my experience as well. When you arm yourself with emotion instead of facts, you tend to be of the more weak minded persuasion. Why do you think they want to shout people down or censor anything that goes against what they believe. And make no mistake, they get very upset when you toss some reality into their fantasy world. The number of people who'd rather live in delusion as opposed to reality astounds me.

william-shatner-irony.gif

Reactions: bigg8tr and Tarjf
I'm leaving it up till it runs its course. Most of the talk itt has been about Covid / Vax, and that's why it'd be merged ...
I think it’s reasonable to move some of the comments once chuckleheads turned it into a vaccine discussion, but it would be irresponsible to move anything in terms of the reporting of the cardiac event, or the well wishes that followed into that thread, because it would imply a cause-and-effect that’s not proven and actually highly unlikely.

I also think Gene Wilder was a comedic genius

I think it’s reasonable to move some of the comments once chuckleheads turned it into a vaccine discussion, but it would be irresponsible to move anything in terms of the reporting of the cardiac event, or the well wishes that followed into that thread, because it would imply a cause-and-effect, that’s not proven.

I also think Gene Wilder was a comedic genius
No, my friend, it is you who is the comic genius if you think I'm going to go through the thread post by post and determine the fate of each. The proof of which lies in me LMAO currently.

Well done ...

The Amish.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you actully cited to comments made by that whack-job, Steven Kirsch? Who is neither a doctor nor Amish...🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You see, being an attorney I tend to research bull💩 🔥 takes for a living. I ve had this exact same "scenario" spouted to me before.. in fact a few days ago.

I thought the guy above talking mess to 1776 was funny, then you come along.

Just a snippet from the article below.....which you post is based on..

Kirsch referenced the well-worn falsehood linking the MMR vaccine to autism, but broadened it to suggest that vaccines, generally, cause a host of ailments as well as gender dysphoria and homosexuality.

He told legislators, “The Amish are a perfect example of a large group of people who are largely unvaccinated and there’s no autism — we can’t find an autistic kid who was unvaccinated. It’s very, very rare. In the Amish community — very, very rare. You won’t find transsexuals. You won’t find homosexuals. You won’t find kids with ADD, with autoimmune disease, with PANDAS/PANS, with epilepsy. You just don’t find any of these chronic diseases in the Amish.”

The facts....

One paper from 2017 that studied an Amish community in northern Ohio found that 98% of the parents surveyed had immunized their children in whole or in part. Another paper from 2011 found that, of the parents surveyed, 85% had vaccinated at least some of their children.

Also, it’s worth noting that a 2010 conference paper studied autism among the Amish, specifically, which shows that the disorder does exist within that community. The paper said, “Preliminary data have identified the presence of ASD in the Amish community at a rate of approximately 1 in 271 children using standard ASD screening and diagnostic tools although some modifications may be in order.” That rate was lower than the general population, the paper noted, but that could be due to a variety of factors, including differences in how caregivers answered screening questions or genetic differences. Even if autism is less common among the Amish, there is no evidence that it has anything to do with vaccination — and indeed, numerous studies contradict such an interpretation.

Then there is this...

Many Amish parents vaccinate their children

First, published scientific studies show that the Amish aren’t “100 percent unvaccinated”. But it is challenging to obtain consistent estimates of vaccine coverage in the Amish because they live in close communities without telecommunication, therefore different studies report different levels of coverage, as shown below.

• In 2011, a study of 359 Amish parents found that only 14% “reported that none of their children were vaccinated”[2].
  • A 2017 study of 84 Amish parents found that 97% of them accepted at least some vaccinations for their children[3].
  • A 2021 study of 391 parents showed that 41% of respondents accepted at least some vaccinations for their children[4].

I mean..... oh never mind... this was too easy.
fact check .org and health check .org (funded by facebook)....both extremely left leaning orgs that discredit any information that might be against their pysop....great "FACT" finding institutions

and assumptions tend to make people ass....

but you do you!~ mister lawyer- who spends a ton of time on here- must not be a very lucrative business you are in?

🤣 Let me ignore the facts. I am a naive lefty that does what the TV tells me to do. "As you know only the unvaccinated are getting really sick or dying as the vaccine makes you literally immune from that". Now lets round up the science deniers about the vaccine and fire them from their jobs and not let them in grocery stores etc. Meanwhile I will watch all these spikes in heart issues and deaths with young people who were suckered into taking a vaccine they didn't need.

I love how soo many lefties love the "TRUMP SHOT" and are backing his warp speed vaccination technology...even all the celebs, actors, trans (for you leftist) and TOP Athletes that backed it. They love their drugs and the money it makes for big pharma. I'm sure none of those who endorse it made any money. They probably (😏) just backed it for the better good for all.

and now (the science) is showing up at the front door of denial.

I hear from so many that are saying, I wish I would have known more about it from the begining and are regretting taking it. Seems to be the common word out there. from both the right & left.

These things happened before the jan and they will happen after the jab. I was and am not a fan of mandates, I think the jan helped people that needed help, for young healthy folks I don’t think it helped, did it hurt? Don’t know. And if I don’t know you monkeys sure as heck don’t. The problem was operation warp speed and the promises made by your fearless leader to the pharma complex. Wtf up.

I love how soo many lefties love the "TRUMP SHOT" and are backing his warp speed vaccination technology...even all the celebs, actors, trans (for you leftist) and TOP Athletes that backed it. They love their drugs and the money it makes for big pharma. I'm sure none of those who endorse it made any money. They probably (😏) just backed it for the better good for all.

and now (the science) is showing up at the front door of denial.

I hear from so many that are saying, I wish I would have known more about it from the begining and are regretting taking it. Seems to be the common word out there. from both the right & left.

The lefties are such sheep that a lot of them might have been saved if Trump was still in office when the vaccine was given out in 2021 as having the name Trump with it while still being in office would have made some of the sheep turn it down.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ummmm ok.

This is the peer reviewed study he was referring to when the comments were made. But let’s not let facts get in the way of a good narrative.

It’s insane how you just attack anyone who disagrees with you, and just try to discredit them: “he’s just a podcaster” yea someone who has brought in leading scientists, doctors, politicians, etc to have an open debate from all sides. But you haven’t done any research on that because you don’t listen to anything the other side has to say, you just think everyone is a right wing lunatic. Rogan even offered to have RFK debate Peter Hotez on his show, and guess who declined? It’s insanity. From a former liberal who is embarrassed by where the party has gotten to, I’m the last person that you should attack, because I likely agree with you on many more things than you’d expect.

fact check .org and health check .org (funded by facebook)....both extremely left leaning orgs that discredit any information that might be against their pysop....great "FACT" finding institutions

and assumptions tend to make people ass....

but you do you!~ mister lawyer- who spends a ton of time on here- must not be a very lucrative business you are in?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're one of them guys... eh? Spout some BS, not actual facts. Then you disregard actual facts... yet can't contradict them, just "Gee wilikers Beaver" -type of response.

As far as lucrative, when your set yourself up properly, the work is done, and you still make $$$.

Funny thing is, you're on here as much as I am.. sooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
🤣 Let me ignore the facts. I am a naive lefty that does what the TV tells me to do. "As you know only the unvaccinated are getting really sick or dying as the vaccine makes you literally immune from that". Now lets round up the science deniers about the vaccine and fire them from their jobs and not let them in grocery stores etc. Meanwhile I will watch all these spikes in heart issues and deaths with young people who were suckered into taking a vaccine they didn't need.

Huh....? take the marbles out of your mouth....

This is the peer reviewed study he was referring to when the comments were made. But let’s not let facts get in the way of a good narrative.

It’s insane how you just attack anyone who disagrees with you, and just try to discredit them: “he’s just a podcaster” yea someone who has brought in leading scientists, doctors, politicians, etc to have an open debate from all sides. But you haven’t done any research on that because you don’t listen to anything the other side has to say, you just think everyone is a right wing lunatic. Rogan even offered to have RFK debate Peter Hotez on his show, and guess who declined? It’s insanity. From a former liberal who is embarrassed by where the party has gotten to, I’m the last person that you should attack, because I likely agree with you on many more things than you’d expect.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that report isn't even close to what that idiot RFK spouted. Want to know why his statement was BS? Because he 1. said he didn't say what he actually said, 2. He tried to retract, what he said.

🤣🤣🤣🤣foh.

Reactions: Tarjf
🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're one of them guys... eh? Spout some BS, not actual facts. Then you disregard actual facts... yet can't contradict them, just "Gee wilikers Beaver" -type of response.

As far as lucrative, when your set yourself up properly, the work is done, and you still make $$$.

Funny thing is, you're on here as much as I am.. sooooooo

this part is true....i enjoy my 200k + income

Last edited:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that report isn't even close to what that idiot RFK spouted. Want to know why his statement was BS? Because he 1. said he didn't say what he actually said, 2. He tried to retract, what he said.

🤣🤣🤣🤣foh.
Let’s hear your opinion, do you think the virus was released via a lab leak, or do you think it came from a bat in a market in the same city where gain of function research was being performed?

When a lot of these conspiracies that seemed crazy 2-3 years ago start becoming true, it makes you start to question what the msm is spoon feeding everyone.

Let’s hear your opinion, do you think the virus was released via a lab leak, or do you think it came from a bat in a market in the same city where gain of function research was being performed?

When a lot of these conspiracies that seemed crazy 2-3 years ago start becoming true, it makes you start to question what the msm is spoon feeding everyone.
I CANNOT wait for his answer....however snowflakes have a way of dodging facts when they discuss important matters. their politics are WAY more important than any facts.

It's pretty bad when people delete old comments.
I feel like the first 50 pages of the covid thread from prior to 2022 will eventually get zapped.

Hopefully not, they give us a testimony to what happens when you put your politics above your health and safety.

Plus it reminds us of which shot cheerleaders no longer post here. Hope they are all alright.

I CANNOT wait for his answer....however snowflakes have a way of dodging facts when they discuss important matters. their politics are WAY more important than any facts.

Snowflakes, you're the folks over crying about "free speech" and censorship issues..🤣🤣🤣 the fact that you still believe Snowflake was or still is a derogatory term that hursts folks feelings if 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's pretty bad when people delete old comments.
Who deleted old comments? The only comments I ve deleted were way over top personal and ones where I ve either had syntax issues or excessive typos.....

Snowflakes, you're the folks over crying about "free speech" and censorship issues..🤣🤣🤣 the fact that you still believe Snowflake was or still is a derogatory term that hursts folks feelings if 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Making sure we follow the Constitution of the United States of America truly does not make you a snowflake, son. It means you are a REAL American. VERY happy to educate the dumb. And..your welcome. CRYING??? No....that is EXACTLY how you lefties EARNED that name the night President Trump was elected

Here is how you ALL EARNED the name, son

Try to stay on track Wally. You said RFK was correct, and that Amish are not vax'd and have no autism in their communities.

WTF does the Q above have to do with those asinine statements?

And lets NOT forget the ONLY time in American history where the EVIDENT loser did not come out and give the concession speech...had to have her running mate do it. Heard SHE was crying too much!

Reactions: bigg8tr
And lets NOT forget the ONLY time in American history where the EVIDENT loser did not come out and give the concession speech...had to have her running mate do it. Heard SHE was crying too much!
To be fair, Trump never conceded at all. And he is happy to remind you of that fact.

We'll find out why, in time.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 were your feelings hurt she didn't do that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT