ADVERTISEMENT

Orange and Blue Spring Game

Clueless or totally biased. It's got to be one or the other. :confused:

Did Franks ever, even once, line up behind the blue team 'screen-door' OL, with the blue team receivers, against the orange 1st team defense? o_O
You're such a schmuck... :confused:

Yea totally, based on our posts here reasonable people would come to the conclusion that I'M biased. Not the grown ass 'man' throwing a message board temper tantrum because the QB he has a crush on isn't being handed the job. Again...they mixed and matched the olines all night. Same with the skill players. Not only is that obvious from watching the game but Mac also referenced it. Apparently you were too busy eyeing Trask's physique to actually watch the game.

Part A -- “exhibited or characterized by an unreasoned judgment”

Part B -- Nobody, he's just a no talent backup QB for Manvel HS in TX... :rolleyes:

LOL. You're so gay for Trask you can't even think straight. This idea that the coaches are biased against Trask and is doing everything in their power to keep him from being in a fair competition is laughable. This staff gave him his ONLY D-1 offer, nobody else thought he was worth a damn. If anything, they've shown a belief in him that doesn't seem to be shared by anybody else. So why the hell would they stick their neck out for him only to bring him here and then sabotage him like you've insinuated? You really are an idiot.

Reactions: GatorNation79
LOL. You're so gay for Trask you can't even think straight. This idea that the coaches are biased against Trask and is doing everything in their power to keep him from being in a fair competition is laughable. This staff gave him his ONLY D-1 offer, nobody else thought he was worth a damn. If anything, they've shown a belief in him that doesn't seem to be shared by anybody else. So why the hell would they stick their neck out for him only to bring him here and then sabotage him like you've insinuated? You really are an idiot.

eating-popcorn-reaction-gif.gif

Reactions: TennesseeGator

You're so dufus and dizzy from running around and around in your circle of jerks, that you try to call someone else gay, just to distract from your own swinging on Franks 57% completion jock. And you're all for the Gator coaches abilities and decisions, except of course when you're not, which is most of the time. :rolleyes:

Fair is a poor joke, when looking at the snaps taken and with which group.
And it's no wonder that you sound so funny, while using your forked tongue to talk outta both sides of your hypocritical mouth.... :confused:

Me being for them or against them has nothing to do with your stupid insinuation that they're railroading a QB who only they believed in. And unlike you I don't pretend to be anything I'm not Mr. Superfan. You spend months at a time calling out anybody who dares disagree with the coaches but when you disagree with them it's the gospel...because you have any idea what the hell youre looking at and should be taken seriously. Use some logic and tell us why the only staff to give Trask a D-1 offer is trying to sabotage him.

Sept 3, 2017 QB Roster:

1. Jake Allen (Grier 2.0+)
2. Toney (wildcat and change of pace, and the backup)
3. Sproles (he was the best QB in the Spring game but they were sandbaggin' him)

The rest of those chumps are to transfer out to D2's in order to get some playing time....

The Zaire talk and the crappy Spring game rsFr QB's were just to keep the hard-blow guessing.

PS
Malik Davis will be the starting RB.
And incoming WR Robinson will be stealing playing time from those on the roster that can't seem to come down with the balls that hit them in the hands... o_O (you know who you are)

Last edited:
Sept 3, 2017 QB Roster:

1. Jake Allen (Grier 2.0+)
2. Toney (wildcat and change of pace, and the backup)
3. Sproles (he was the best QB in the Spring game but they were sandbaggin' him)

The rest of those chumps are to transfer out to D2's in order to get some playing time....

The Zaire talk and the crappy Spring game rsFr QB's were just to keep the hard-blow guessing.

PS
Malik Davis will be the starting RB.

It's funny that you think you're funny.

<insert poorly constructed poem here>

When a first-team OL unit has some trouble against backup DL players, it’s a little concerning. UF coach Jim McElwain raised those concerns with his starting OL at halftime of the Orange & Blue Debut.
-----------
I (iG) was not surprised at the 'ho-hum effort' in several areas. When the practice exhibition is to be nothing more than a 'choreographed dog & pony show,' then the emotional output is likely to reflect that. IF you want a game day atmosphere, then designate 2 coaches to choose their opposing teams with alternating picks and have a real Spring game.

PS
It's a bit pitiful that the dunny-goater will always be nothing more than a boring loser sot, with nothing of any merit to say about anything,,, ever....

Last edited:
When a first-team OL unit has some trouble against backup DL players, it’s a little concerning. UF coach Jim McElwain raised those concerns with his starting OL at halftime of the Orange & Blue Debut.
-----------
I (iG) was not surprised at the 'ho-hum effort' in several areas. When the practice exhibition is to be nothing more than a 'choreographed dog & pony show,' then the emotional output is likely to reflect that. IF you want a game day atmosphere, then designate 2 coaches to choose their opposing teams with alternating picks and have a real Spring game.

PS
It's a bit pitiful that the dunny-goater will always be nothing more than a boring loser sot, with nothing of any merit to say about anything,,, ever....

I think there's plenty of merit in questioning the merit of your assertions.

I'm really frustrating you, aren't I?

Delusions galore little nunny. I'd have to first G-a-S about what your say or claim to be able to think, before you'd ever cause me to do anything.

What you do here is mental masturbation and/or suckin-up to your chosen circle, nothing more. I'd be sad or pitiful,,,, if it wasn't so darn funny...

(so dance monkey,,, dance)

Watching a little of some of these other Spring games on SEC Network it scares me some seeing offenses where passes are actually being dropped into tight coverages for nice completions and you see nice over the middle routes being completed. I know you can't take too much out of them but I hope our defense is still pretty damn good or we are going to have some struggles probably.

Franks may have cemented LDR as the 2017 starter. Yip-eeeeeee! :oops:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT