ADVERTISEMENT

Orange and Blue Spring Game

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
I think the 1st team offense will look pretty dominant going against the mainly 2nd team defense playing vanilla. The starting O line will push around the D line some resulting in some nice runs and Franks will make a few big sideline passes to our receivers. I think the coaching staff is going to avoid having the QBs throwing too many high risk passes.

Damn....this kicks off in 3 hours!

Fri., April 7 7:30 p.m.
i
Florida Spring Game: Orange & Blue Debut
Clay Matvick, Kevin Carter & Chris Doering SEC Network

:D So far... :cool:

Hey Mc, IF Franks is really that good, or that much better than Trask, then let's see Franks running the #2-3 offense against the #1 defense, while Trask runs the #1 offense against the #2-3 defense.... o_O

Or at least give them equal time with each offense, 'instead of padding the offensive numbers' like was done in last years O&B game for LDR... :cool:

Then, may the best man win the starting QB's job,,,,, by Sept 2nd... ;)

Good job by trask there to take what's there the last two plays with pressure on him and move the chains...

I called a turnover before either of those plays that both should have been lol

Good to see we still can't give Mark the ball because he's still got a case of the kasey hillengitis

That's the cover 2 white man coverage for you

still had some good touch on that ball

If Zaire watched this joke on offense he will be here soon. Frickin walk on defenders against 1st stringers.

One snap with the first team, triples his numbers with the back ups.. Surprise

Lol Trask just threw into TRIPLE coverage (after throwing into double coverage a few times) and got intercepted.

Yes, that's right, Kyle Trask is like 3-15 with an interception.

But he has a bunch a merit badges and big old...arm.

Trask has played the majority of the game with the 2s against the 1s on defense and vice versa for Franks. Franks is the current starter and the better QB right now but that is based off of everything they have done over the spring not a glorified scrimmage.

Hammond is looking awful out there, dropped two balls, didn't even look for the best throw Trask made...Then got run over by Joseph

I wanted to see him throw it there on 3rd and Goal to see what he could do...

One drive with the ones, magically a TD finally...

Either way it's obvious why the staff wants Zaire, that was never really a question...

I wanna see Toney ton now

Lol Trask just threw into TRIPLE coverage (after throwing into double coverage a few times) and got intercepted.

Yes, that's right, Kyle Trask is like 3-15 with an interception.

But he has a bunch a merit badges and big old...arm.

*grabs popcorn*

The post or poem Insta's about to rattle off at you might break the internet.

Franks only looks good when we have walk ons out there that is about it. We need Zaire after all.

I wanted to see him throw it there on 3rd and Goal to see what he could do...

One drive with the ones, magically a TD finally...

First of all, I love/hate that they interview Spurrier all the time during games because I miss him.

Secondly, let's see how long it takes for some one to spin Trask's performance due to playing "better competition" and then citing that run of his (because he couldn't make it happen with his big strong arm).

Shouldn't it matter that he doesn't play well against the 1st string?

My my.

Either way it's obvious why the staff wants Zaire, that was never really a question...

I wanna see Toney ton now

He makes Treon look like Rex.

He makes Driskel look like Wuerffel.

He makes Wayne Peace look like Wayne Peace.

Hammond is looking awful out there, dropped two balls, didn't even look for the best throw Trask made...Then got run over by Joseph
Yep and Hammond has been the 2nd best WR all spring. Just goes to show you how meaningless these spring games have become.

Uh oh, a white guy just knocked out a black guy.

I think we know that was racially motivated.

#toneylivesmatter

This is exactly why iv'e been intrigued by Toney, he can actually throw on top of all that houdini shit...

Reactions: g8rbass94
The refs were in the tank for Orange. This is bullcrap. Damn home cooking.

They NEVER get old, do they? Never....get....old....like the guy at work who says, "LIVING THE DREAM" sarcastically every time you say, "Hey man, how's it going?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT