ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, so now that the nonsense sports are out of the way, let's focus on the SEC East...

Stalking personal attacks - Dunny-grovel and his pet dog-poker..... :confused:
Watching the 2 of you kiss each other's butts is ugly,,, but it's still mildly amusing. :rolleyes:

sg, I agree that Phil is usually a bit better than most. :cool:

Phil Steele, Athalon, Rivals, Scout, 247.....they all are opinionated sports hacks

Yes and no. The writers there are not entirely clueless, but the magazines aren't there to predict CFB, they are there to be purchased. For example, if putting Notre Dame top 5 will sell an extra 30K magazines, then ND will be in the top 5.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Awwww poor defenseless Insta..... Do you shed alligator tears when you cry about how you're such the victim?

Nope dog-poker, I laugh wid my buds at you and your type of non-relevant nobodies and your own shameless begging for attention from the rest of the world. :rolleyes:

You and your type are the primary reason that so many coming here only read, and never post anything. (you're just another clueless twit) :cool:

Anyone watching can see that I don't seek you and your fellow circle jerks out, or start this kind of crap with any of you. I just respond in kind on occasion. With those that just want to discuss the thread subject at hand, I'm usually fairly reasonable. I don't go looking for your posts all over the board in order to start the chit. However, whenever you were born, I'm pretty sure that the doctor slapped your momma hard across the face, instead of you across your butt.... :cool: (he was likely hoping that you'd never start breathing and running your idiot mouth.... :p

If this is what they really want on this board, I can trade insults with the likes of you any time. o_O

Nope dog-poker, I laugh wid my buds at you and your type of non-relevant nobodies and your own shameless begging for attention from the rest of the world. :rolleyes:

You and your type are the primary reason that so many coming here only read, and never post anything. (you're just another clueless twit) :cool:

Anyone watching can see that I don't seek you and your fellow circle jerks out, or start this kind of crap with any of you. I just respond in kind on occasion. With those that just want to discuss the thread subject at hand, I'm usually fairly reasonable. I don't go looking for your posts all over the board in order to start the chit. However, whenever you were born, I'm pretty sure that the doctor slapped your momma hard across the face, instead of you across your butt.... :cool: (he was likely hoping that you'd never start breathing and running your idiot mouth.... :p

If this is what they really want on this board, I can trade insults with the likes of you any time. o_O
Yap yap yap yap-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: nail1988
"Nope dog-poker"

I will give Insta' credit for coming up with some pretty inventive and insulting interpretations of people's screen names. Another good one was "Boner's gone."

Who will win it this year?

UT plays 9 out of 12 games in the state of Tennessee, including the weirdo game at Bristol in Week 2.

UGA has a shameful schedule, and only has to travel to Ole Miss.

Missouri lost their coach.

South Carolina has voluntarily committed program suicide.

We will be better offensively, but the road games at Tennessee and Ark plus LSU are killer.

Vandy and Kentucky don't count.

Based on everything, you'd have to say the UGA has the inside track to make it to Atlanta. Hard to see us repeating this year even if we are technically improved over last year.

Agree/Disagree?

Lonely again tonight? Where’s Ms. Sad? I can tell you, right sweetie?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT