ADVERTISEMENT

@ohsfan28...

Two simple 3rd and 5 slant routes in a row. One behind the WR and the next was high. And that thing where he just darts it right into the ground when pressured? Is that an Alabama high school rule that’s allowed? And what exactly did Papa Nix win at Auburn to warrant this much praise?

Two simple 3rd and 5 slant routes in a row. One behind the WR and the next was high. And that thing where he just darts it right into the ground when pressured? Is that an Alabama high school rule that’s allowed? And what exactly did Papa Nix win at Auburn to warrant this much praise?
A criminole talking Bout someone else sucking is beyond laughable because I can't think of a single part of your shit team that doesn't suck themselves

A criminole talking Bout someone else sucking is beyond laughable because I can't think of a single part of your shit team that doesn't suck themselves
Cam Akers is really really good. But anyways we’ve accepted how awful we are. Why can’t you do the same about your overrated daddy’s lil qb? Looks like he’s on his way to winning the same number of titles as his old man.

Auburn’s backup must be atrocious to get beat out by Nix. Nix is a bad qb. It has to be Auburn politics at play for him to be the starter.
I think Gatewood has a better future at Auburn. The only reason Bo Nix is the starter is only because his daddy played there in the 90's. His daddy also sucked at Auburn.

What's far more laughable about you Auburn fans is a dipsh*t like yourself is far too stupid to realize that Bo Nix is straight up garbage like his daddy Pat.

No but you'll be the biggest douche bag on this site almost every time you post. You post stupid stuff, talking about how big and bad you are, you actually make some of the dumbest post about football. You're disrespectful for no reason. I'm hoping you're 15. Good job!
We do know ohsfan28 has at least 15 usernames.

Well his team DID beat your team rather recently for a national championship if I am not mistaken. There's always that.

Well his team DID beat your team rather recently for a national championship if I am not mistaken. There's always that.
Let's not forget that Auburn backed down from a scheduled meeting with FSU in 1999. Auburn fans get extremely triggered over being called the War Chickens.

You could literally be the poster boy for retards on the internet. You get outraged because other teams do things that your own team does themselves like cheat and engage in dirty play, you take the stuff I say so personally that you root for other people to beat me up, but you are too chikenshit to come do it yourself, and you constantly interject yourself into my business even though I pretty much want nothing to do with you
Apparently he died about two months after this.

96-EA93-C8-06-C7-4497-B122-427-D8-F07-E18-A.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT