ADVERTISEMENT

@ohsfan28...

Ohs right about now.....

1289211962655_3611158.png

He didn't have the BALLS to answer REAL questions while he was trolling. We certainly will not see him or his skirt again after this humiliation...

Last edited:
Reactions: rdgtr
Yep. He will disappear for days,then come back and still talk shit.
He will comeback and talk about some mysterious historical championship runs...when all it was nothing but one natty, a few shared SEC titles(before a championship game was played) all sandwiched by numerous mediocrity seasons. Even Shug was overall mediocrity if one goes by his same measurement as he gives UF.

OMG are you 12 years old?
Bucky, its nice to see you took a breath from giving ohsfan28 a rim job and internet stalking sadgator with the cover up of truly masturbating about his liberal anus but putting it off as Mrs Sad. We all know you have seen less vagina then Tim Tebow in your 40 plus years of age. It's 2019, its ok to admit homosexuality. You're a queer. Nobody is judging you. I bet you style hair just well.

Bucky, its nice to see you took a breath from giving ohsfan28 a rim job and internet stalking sadgator with the cover up of truly masturbating about his liberal anus but putting it off as Mrs Sad. We all know you have seen less vagina then Tim Tebow in your 40 plus years of age. It's 2019, its ok to admit homosexuality. You're a queer. Nobody is judging you. I bet you style hair just well.

Nope I’d put you at about 9 years old you Loser! From Tennessee says it all. Only two things come from there and it’s losers and we’ll losers. It’s strange how you know so much about homosexuality loser. It’s ok to admit it as you Fantasize your true feelings to Timmy T’s poster in your room inside your mommy’s trailer. Another one destroyed by LakerGator!

WOOOOO!!!!

Nope I’d put you at about 9 years old you Loser! From Tennessee says it all. Only two things come from there and it’s losers and we’ll losers. It’s strange how you know so much about homosexuality loser. It’s ok to admit it as you Fantasize your true feelings to Timmy T’s poster in your room inside your mommy’s trailer. Another one destroyed by LakerGator!

WOOOOO!!!!

To all non-Gators:

Our honors graduates can communicate via grammatically correct, proper English.

I wish this guy had pretended to have graduated with honors from some other institution. As an embarrassment to himself and the human race, his attempt to tie himself to UF drags down the reputation of the entire university.

I know our coach is more successful than Mullen. You know that Mullen has won jack shit in his career and he has lost at least 5 games almost every year. If you compare their first year at the their respective schools, Mullen still comes up short

Thanks for proving that everyone else thinks Auburn is better. Florida started the season ranked higher, but most people have seen the error of their ways

Yet the game has already come up for discussion on several SEC boards I post on and even the neutral fans like LSU, Georgia, and Alabama think Florida isn't any good and Auburn will kick their ass. Part of the reason the responses in this thread are so laughable

Hang on, there's more......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT