ADVERTISEMENT

@ohsfan28...

And not surprisingly...guess who else has been totally MIA...
512M0oQZ3FL.jpg

Y’all are trying way too hard. Failhoun, as we call him, won’t show up for a while and has zero shame about his shit talking even after you just kicked his ass. He’s like the runty little redneck at the bar that just got his ass kicked but won’t shut his mouth. He will be back when you lose and he will claim victory over all the attention.
You could literally be the poster boy for retards on the internet. You get outraged because other teams do things that your own team does themselves like cheat and engage in dirty play, you take the stuff I say so personally that you root for other people to beat me up, but you are too chikenshit to come do it yourself, and you constantly interject yourself into my business even though I pretty much want nothing to do with you

You could literally be the poster boy for retards on the internet. You get outraged because other teams do things that your own team does themselves like cheat and engage in dirty play, you take the stuff I say so personally that you root for other people to beat me up, but you are too chikenshit to come do it yourself, and you constantly interject yourself into my business even though I pretty much want nothing to do with you
I hate to admit it but I'm jealous of Gwinnett getting under your thin skin by calling you Failhoun. I totally forgot you also use Calhoun as your name. Do you have numbers next to your Calhoun name, Failhoun?
Your b*tch ass was called out here 10 days ago. Dang, you really cried like a b*tch for that long?

I hate to admit it but I'm jealous of Gwinnett getting under your thin skin by calling you Failhoun. I totally forgot you also use Calhoun as your name. Do you have numbers next to your Calhoun name, Failhoun?
Your b*tch ass was called out here 10 days ago. Dang, you really cried like a b*tch for that long?
That Failhoun moniker is well earned. I’m also jealous that Gwinnett got to break that seal first over here.

I show up after a loss, pussy

Care to answer to these?

I know our coach is more successful than Mullen. You know that Mullen has won jack shit in his career and he has lost at least 5 games almost every year. If you compare their first year at the their respective schools, Mullen still comes up short

Thanks for proving that everyone else thinks Auburn is better. Florida started the season ranked higher, but most people have seen the error of their ways

Yet the game has already come up for discussion on several SEC boards I post on and even the neutral fans like LSU, Georgia, and Alabama think Florida isn't any good and Auburn will kick their ass. Part of the reason the responses in this thread are so laughable

Reactions: gatordad3

It's not that people are afraid to whip your ass, it's that you aren't worth the effort.

PS 24-13. Told you we own you at our house.

Reactions: gatordad3
Are you serious? The queerz on this board were seriously celebrating a worse loss to LSU

Are you serious? The queerz on this board were seriously celebrating a worse loss to LSU
Didn’t Florida beat Auburn?? What are you going to do after yet another disappointing season at Auburn. Is this finally it for Malzahn??

If it weren't for the LSU fumble on a punt return and garbage time, Auburn would have never scored a TD in that game, the same way Auburn only scored a TD against Florida following a failed fake punt. The only reason Bo Nix had 157 yards passing is only because of garbage time. Oh, nice 15-35 passing stats. Queer!

LSU scored a touchdown literally every time they had the ball against your supposedly great defense.

The only reason you have a decent record is because LSU is the only decent team you have played away from home

At least GwinnettDawg comes around...he's like FSU number, Alaskan and others...ohsfan28 is a bitch boy.

LSU had a future NFL receiver miss the Florida game with injury, yet they still scored twice as many points as they scored against Auburn

LSU scored a touchdown literally every time they had the ball against your supposedly great defense.

The only reason you have a decent record is because LSU is the only decent team you have played away from home
How did the Florida/Auburn game go again?

Reactions: GatorNation79
I consider 99 percent of the Florida posters on this boards to be idiots. I don't want to be your internet bff
No but you'll be the biggest douche bag on this site almost every time you post. You post stupid stuff, talking about how big and bad you are, you actually make some of the dumbest post about football. You're disrespectful for no reason. I'm hoping you're 15. Good job!

Auburn’s backup must be atrocious to get beat out by Nix. Nix is a bad qb. It has to be Auburn politics at play for him to be the starter.

ADVERTISEMENT