ADVERTISEMENT

@ohsfan28...

Florida looks like shit. He doesn't need an axe to grind to say that. It is simply the truth. You needed a missed field goal to beat a traditional doormat playing their second string quarterback

You don't need a lot of things when you play the trash schedule Florida has played so far. Every team you have played up until now will finish the season with 5, 6, or 7 losses. The junior high school football team where I live would be undefeated if they played Florida's schedule

Auburn wins by 14

I would pick Auburn to win. I could see the score going either way as far as it being close or not. The A&M game was a blowout for the most part, but the final score doesn't reflect it because Auburn went to prevent defenses in 4th quarter. Same thing could happen

You gon' be mad after we whup you...

Auburn isn’t going to score many points against UFs defense with Nix at QB. Nix can’t throw the ball. It’s going to be a low scoring game.

Don’t care! Auburn isn’t going to score many points on UFs defense with Nix at QB. It’s going to be a low scoring game.

We also don't really know how good Florida's defense is considering every team you have played so far is straight trash.

I read some comments from Miami's offensive coordinator after you played them and he flat out said their offense should have scored many more points against Florida

Miami's offensive coordinator did not seem impressed with Floridas defense. At least not from the comments I read

Auburn wins easily

Nix is good enough to have two victories over top 25 teams

Florida has zero victories over top 25 victories

Oh yeah, Georgia State scored more points against Tennessee than Florida did

North Carolina scored more points against Miami than Florida did
I told you I have more...

Right now we choose not to ignore you, Stupid!
Well, we're waiting for your return, Stupid!
I **** with people on this board because you are so thin skiinned. If you want the trolls to go away, you should probably just ignore them especially when they are spitting the truth anyway. Idiots on this board bow up like they are badass or their team is badass.

When Florida is struggling just to finish with a winning record at the end of the season, you can best believe I will be back to rub your nose in it after all the denial and other idiocy in these threads

This board will also likely be full of Georgia trolls after they steamroll your sorry asses...which they almost certainly will

`
I don't care that you included me, but technically, I was telling OHS fan that he was going to be mad when the Gators whupped him.

Just to clarify the point.

Man are you pathetic. You spent your ENTIRE WEEKEND posting on here. It’s in black and white dude. WOW, I guess I’m insulting NERDS by calling you one!

Ever heard of the ignore button if I’m so bad?

`
I don't care that you included me, but technically, I was telling OHS fan that he was going to be mad when the Gators whupped him.

Just to clarify the point.
In no way was I calling you out. I just quoted your post to make a point to ohsfan. I was just being lazy by lumping as many quotes without having to post separately. My bad.
I even added Paco's quote only because he was spot on as was yours.

In no way was I calling you out. I just quoted your post to make a point to ohsfan. I was just being lazy by lumping as many quotes without having to post separately. My bad.
I even added Paco's quote only because he was spot on as was yours.

Like I said, no worries. Just didn't want somebody reading down the list and get confused on my loyalties. Although TBH they'd have to be pretty new, I'm not shy about which team is mine.

Reactions: gatordad3
Y’all are trying way too hard. Failhoun, as we call him, won’t show up for a while and has zero shame about his shit talking even after you just kicked his ass. He’s like the runty little redneck at the bar that just got his ass kicked but won’t shut his mouth. He will be back when you lose and he will claim victory over all the attention.

EeiR7N4.gif

He can't stay away.

ohsfan28 was last seen: Today at 12:46 AM

Come on in, ohsfan, the water's warm, trust me!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT