ADVERTISEMENT

Official MIDTERMS thread. All polling/key races info goes here please

It is not clear, you’re using sources that are slanted to the left.

Here is why the republicans declined the insulin cap:

1. The insulin cap was included with the Inflation Reduction Act. What does insulin have to do with inflation? Nothing, nothing at all.

2. The insulin cap doesn’t fall under a reconciliation bill threshold. Meaning, the cap would have to go through budgetary legislation.

3. 7 republicans voted for the cap so to say republicans don’t care is funny. However, it was just 7 republicans so it has finite bipartisan support.

4. This point ties into point two. I’ll bold the next statement so you can see I’m stressing my point. Both parties do this, Warnock and the left tried to slip this into a bill that has nothing to do with each other. This type of legislation needs to stop. It was horrible during the Bush administrations all the way to now. These new bills or acts that are extremely bloated with this crap is a cheap way to get the Senate and House to sit down and champion for money for things that do not even solve the issue at hand. Just to make you feel better, Trump was horrible at the end of his term using these same tactics. DC is drunk on spending money and it needs to stop.

Just a few of my opinions and why I’m not a fan of either party currently.

1. 99.9% of the country’s issues could be solved very quickly if both parties were serious about solving the issues. Instead, we pay six figure salaries to people who work maybe a week a month.

2. Both parties do a phenomenal job at pointing the finger at each other and blaming. I don’t see one adult between the two parties who have fessed up to their corruption and actually put forth an effort to sit down and solve issues together. Instead, these tactics are designed to continue to divide the country and they love it when we fight. This will tear the country apart and we will have another Civil War if this continues.

3. It is vital that a balanced budget is put into place. You can’t keep raising taxes on business and the people to continue reckless spending. We’ve had 22 years of wasted spending, it needs to stop.

4. The Fed, as much as I find them useless, needs to keep raising the prime rate to level off the inflation.

I’ll stop here, I could go on for days. With that said, I can have civil conversations with anyone, @kalimgoodman can attest to this. I don’t mind debating or talking issues with you Ray but you do seem very polarized to the left and think they do no wrong. This does blind you from the actual truth and not narratives that are pushed on purpose.
Yeah you are a good convo and fair. I have no issues with you.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
73em6k.jpg

Sounds like a warning to the cheaters to me.

Gregg Phillips from True the Vote is a great follow on Truth Social. He has been dropping updates on the fight in AZ, and I honestly think he's sharing way too much intel on what they have found, but whatever.

He gets a TON of trolls panicked that his work is exposing the dems cheating, same thing we see here with ray ray carpet bombing the board trying to distract from what's coming.

A couple of notable points Gregg made recently:

1 - Someone said Trump isn't doing anything about AZ. Phillips clarified that there is 'no daylight between the teams' that Trump, Lake and True the Vote are all working closely together.

2 - After one update, a troll said nothing is going to happen in AZ, same song and dance etc. Phillips replied 'write to me on Saturday'.

• Love
Reactions: fatman76
The sensible republicans knew he was a dud and decided to save their money.
This is your TDS talking.

But let's assume for a minute that you are 100% correct: There was zero cheating in Georgia, Walker simply lost cause he was a horrible candidate that even his own party wouldn't support.

Again, assuming all that is true, then Warnock must be an absolute disaster. Because according to your theory, Walker was terrible with no backing, but Warnock, who had all the backing in the world, still barely won*???? I mean, it was so close that I assumed another runoff would kick in.

Doesn't your own theory suggest that Warnock is actually worse than Walker? To have massive backing going against a (purposely) underfunded candidate, and winning* by a razor's edge?

Sounds like you are saying that there was no cheating, and if Walker had Warnock's backing, then Walker wins easily. Or if Walker had ANY backing, he wins*.

Wasn't that close
Warnock won with over 50% of the vote and 2.8 margin... 51.4 vs 48.6

95,000 more in the popular vote

Nobody on either side has claimed any cheating :rolleyes:

Warnock has won the popular vote in 5x in a row in the last 11 months in GA
('21 Dem Primary, '21 Senate, '21 Senate runoff, '22 Senate, '22 Senate runoff)

And you're saying he's done terrible and is worse than Walker? 🤣

@gatordad3

Mark Dice ~

I'm not sure "candidate quality" has anything to do with Republicans' disappointing midterm results since Democrats voted in John Fetterman who has brain damage and can barely finish a coherent sentence. And Raphael Warnock, a phony pastor, the "pro choice pastor" as he calls himself.

Of course the media is blaming it on Trump (as usual) and Establishment (brand name) Republicans are also piling on him, but the deeper underlying reality that few want to admit is that there are A LOT of moronic, lazy, abortion-loving degenerates in our country these days, who support the Marxist Democrats and their anti-American agenda.

We are a collapsing society. Financially, intellectually, and morally. Perhaps the only hope remains in local communities, or Red districts in many parts of the country. Gotta focus locally as the American empire as a whole continues to crumble.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-georgia-lieutenant-governor-every-164516027.html
GOP Georgia lieutenant governor: Every Republican ‘ought to hold Donald Trump accountable’ for Warnock win

6390acd08580f70019f7d276

GOP Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan says that every member in his party needs to hold former President Trump “accountable” for Sen. Raphael Warnock’s (D-Ga.) victory in Tuesday’s runoff election.

“The only way to explain this is candidate quality,” Duncan said in an interview with CNN, alluding to the controversies surrounding failed Republican challenger Herschel Walker, whom Trump had strongly encouraged to run.

Duncan added that he hopes Warnock’s victory will be a wake-up call for the GOP to examine their future with Trump as the face of the party.

“If we don’t take our medicine here, it’s our fault. … Every Republican in this country ought to hold Donald Trump accountable for this,” he said.

@gatordad3

Mark Dice ~

I'm not sure "candidate quality" has anything to do with Republicans' disappointing midterm results since Democrats voted in John Fetterman who has brain damage and can barely finish a coherent sentence. And Raphael Warnock, a phony pastor, the "pro choice pastor" as he calls himself.

Of course the media is blaming it on Trump (as usual) and Establishment (brand name) Republicans are also piling on him, but the deeper underlying reality that few want to admit is that there are A LOT of moronic, lazy, abortion-loving degenerates in our country these days, who support the Marxist Democrats and their anti-American agenda.

We are a collapsing society. Financially, intellectually, and morally. Perhaps the only hope remains in local communities, or Red districts in many parts of the country. Gotta focus locally as the American empire as a whole continues to crumble.

Can you really condemn others for voting for “degenerates” when we all know that if it was up to red districts, Roy Moore would be in the Senate?

For those of you who live in Trump bubbles, the midterm election results may seem incomprehensible. But remember that the "state-wide" nature of senate seats means that moderate voters have more influence in Senate elections than they typically do in individual congressional districts.

Moderates do not like Trumpers, but they can't prevent wacko Trumpers from being elected to Congress because wacko Trumper candidates live in wacko Trumper-heavy districts. It's likely they are voting strategically to allow democrats to control the Senate as a check on the wacko Trumpers in Congress.

Moore couldn't even get out of the primaries in one of the reddest states in the nation.

Okay. Maybe I should have said Roy Moore would have been (past tense) in the Senate if it was up to red districts. He nearly beat Doug Jones.

Maybe Alabaman GOP voters deserve credit for learning from what happened in the special election and nominating someone who wouldn’t scare away moderates the next time around.

Everyone here knew precisely what would happen in the GA runoff. That's why there was almost no discussion of the race on this board.

I agree that they knew Warnock would win. I was proposing that the reason for his and Fetterman’s victory was due to moderates voting to contain Trumpers to one house of congress.

Fetterman wasn’t running against Dr. Oz. He was running against Trumpers. Warnock wasn’t running against Walker. He was running against Trumpers.

Stroke-victim > Trumpers

That’s the moderate calculus in a nutshell.

I agree that they knew Warnock would win. I was proposing that the reason for his and Fetterman’s victory was due to moderates voting to contain Trumpers to one house of congress.

Nothing like Monday morning quarterback...

Going into election day its was a "Red Tsunami" prediction so exactly when did moderates secretly realize they had to contain the trumpers?

People vote against trump because they don't like trump & his surrogates

Fetterman wasn’t running against Dr. Oz. He was running against Trumpers. Warnock wasn’t running against Walker. He was running against Trumpers.

What are you talking about?

Fetterman went viral making fun of Oz...not trump

Warnock barely mentioned trump's name....
Walker on the other hand bet on running against Biden....couldn't stop mentioning Joe.

Stroke-victim > Trumpers

That’s the moderate calculus in a nutshell.

You should re-take Calculus 🤣

Okay. Maybe I should have said Roy Moore would have been (past tense) in the Senate if it was up to red districts. He nearly beat Doug Jones.
Doug Jones ran as a rabid pro-choice dem in one of the reddest, pro-life states in America, and Roy Moore still couldn't beat him.

I'm not sure you are making the point here that you think you are.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
What do Ron DeSantis and Marco Rubio have in common? They are both incumbents who didn't scare away moderates.
So your logic is that Republicans need to just move on from Trump, and go back to candidates that you say don't scare away moderates.

DeSantis trails Trump by 50 points in polling, and Rubio lost to Trump in 2016 primaries.

So your theory is we need to just move on from Trump, and go with the guys that have no chance of beating Trump.

Spoken like a true democrat.

Reactions: fatman76
I thought Fox News conservatives were against Hollywood types getting involved in giving their political opinions... :rolleyes:

If SCOTUS made these places abide by the law then Lake would be gov. Based on the past I do not see her being successful ... BUT maybe the Moore case can be a win-win here in that if SCOTUS decides rightly they may have to vindicate Lake to enforce their decision.

Reactions: nail1988
If SCOTUS made these places abide by the law then Lake would be gov. Based on the past I do not see her being successful ... BUT maybe the Moore case can be a win-win here in that if SCOTUS decides rightly they may have to vindicate Lake to enforce their decision.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jail-future-arizonas-2020-election-140037555.html
Is jail in the future for Arizona's 2020 election conspirators?

EJ Montini, Arizona Republic
Wed, December 7, 2022 at 9:00 AM·3 min read

The lawsuit includes sworn statements from a Runbeck employee who observed multiple state and federal election laws being broken.

Inbetween this and The Twitter Files, I am very worried for the 'breaking news' that may come out over the weekend to distract from these devastating stories for the dems.

The lawsuit includes sworn statements from a Runbeck employee who observed multiple state and federal election laws being broken.

Inbetween this and The Twitter Files, I am very worried for the 'breaking news' that may come out over the weekend to distract from these devastating stories for the dems.
This paragraph though…remember that patent Runbeck holds from 2018???

The complaint stated that “hundreds of thousands” of mail-in ballots lacked a chain of custody. It said over 298,942 ballots delivered to third-party signature verification service Runbeck on Election Day lacked a chain of custody, a class 2 misdemeanor. A Runbeck employee and other observers provided affidavits regarding witnessing this. The Runbeck employee also stated there were at least 9,530 duplicate ballots printed and issued with no chain of custody. Two days after the election, 25,000 more ballots were found which lacked a chain of custody.

Judge was appointed by Jan Brewer.

There is hope.

Blah, blah, blah....blah, blah 🤣

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...y-ballots-secure-maricopa-county/10793380002/
Fact check: Chain of custody for Maricopa County ballots was secure
Sudiksha Kochi
USA TODAY

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/...rrive-at-maricopa-county-counting-center.html
Fact Check: NO Election Fraud When 'Bunch Of Bags Just Randomly Arrive' At Maricopa County Counting Center -- It's Routine Process
Fact Check
Nov 17, 2022 by: Alexis Tereszcuk

https://www.axios.com/local/phoenix/2022/11/07/maricopa-county-2022-midterms-ballot-tracking
Maricopa County says chain of custody for ballots is secure
Nov 7, 2022 - News

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT