ADVERTISEMENT

Official MIDTERMS thread. All polling/key races info goes here please

This paragraph though…remember that patent Runbeck holds from 2018???

The complaint stated that “hundreds of thousands” of mail-in ballots lacked a chain of custody. It said over 298,942 ballots delivered to third-party signature verification service Runbeck on Election Day lacked a chain of custody, a class 2 misdemeanor. A Runbeck employee and other observers provided affidavits regarding witnessing this. The Runbeck employee also stated there were at least 9,530 duplicate ballots printed and issued with no chain of custody. Two days after the election, 25,000 more ballots were found which lacked a chain of custody.
Gregg Phillips and True the Vote worked with Kari on this lawsuit and they have a podcast up with her discussing it. I need to dig into deeper but it almost sounds like they are making a case that the 2020 election was fraudulent for the same reasons as this one.

This must by why Gregg Phillips said 'talk to me on Saturday' when a troll said nothing was being done about AZ.

Also:

Not thrilled about the RNC being a part of this, but...

Reactions: fatman76
Greg Phillips and True The Vote are the basis of a lot of going nowhere tips & lawsuits

https://www.npr.org/2022/11/10/1135839608/los-angeles-county-dropped-charges-konnech-true-the-vote
LA County drops charges against election software executive, citing 'potential bias'
November 10, 20226:31 PM ET

In October, the district attorney's office acknowledged to NPR that the investigation began after a tip from Gregg Phillips, a prominent election denier associated with the controversial group True the Vote, which executive produced and provided the basis for the claims in the widely debunked film 2000 Mules.

Phillips has said that the group's interest in Konnech was spurred, in part, by information provided by followers of the far-right conspiracy QAnon and suggested that it was part of a "red Chinese communist op-run against the United States."

Konnech and Yu have consistently denied the district attorney's charges, noting True the Vote's shady affiliations and suggesting that xenophobia is a driving force behind the original probe. Yu immigrated to the U.S. from China in the 1980s and became an American citizen in 1997.

In September, Konnech filed a lawsuit in federal court against True the Vote and alleged that the group had hacked Konnech's data, defaming the company with a xenophobic "smear campaign."

Both Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht, True the Vote's founder, were recently briefly jailed after refusing to release the name of the suspected hacker.

True the Vote did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Greg Phillips and True The Vote are the basis of a lot of going nowhere tips & lawsuits

https://www.npr.org/2022/11/10/1135839608/los-angeles-county-dropped-charges-konnech-true-the-vote
LA County drops charges against election software executive, citing 'potential bias'
November 10, 20226:31 PM ET

In October, the district attorney's office acknowledged to NPR that the investigation began after a tip from Gregg Phillips, a prominent election denier associated with the controversial group True the Vote, which executive produced and provided the basis for the claims in the widely debunked film 2000 Mules.

Phillips has said that the group's interest in Konnech was spurred, in part, by information provided by followers of the far-right conspiracy QAnon and suggested that it was part of a "red Chinese communist op-run against the United States."

Konnech and Yu have consistently denied the district attorney's charges, noting True the Vote's shady affiliations and suggesting that xenophobia is a driving force behind the original probe. Yu immigrated to the U.S. from China in the 1980s and became an American citizen in 1997.

In September, Konnech filed a lawsuit in federal court against True the Vote and alleged that the group had hacked Konnech's data, defaming the company with a xenophobic "smear campaign."

Both Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht, True the Vote's founder, were recently briefly jailed after refusing to release the name of the suspected hacker.

True the Vote did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Post links, full cut and paste articles will be deleted ...

I haven't cut & pasted full articles but we all know what's up with the moderating 😎
Yes you have. That's what's up with it.

Post links and personal comments instead of spamming the board with full articles / large portions of articles and you should have nothing to complain about.

You seem to be the only one who has an issue with it. Why is that?

And of course, if you still find this problematic, you can message Jason ...

Last edited:
I haven't cut & pasted full articles but we all know what's up with the moderating 😎
giphy.gif

Yes you have. That's what's up with it.

Post links and personal comments instead of spamming the board with full articles / large portions of articles and you should have nothing to complain about.

You seem to be the only one who has an issue with it. Why is that?

And of course, if you still find this problematic, you can message Jason ...

I was complaining?
Seems I've been posting and you're the one complaining

Its not problematic..what is problematic is reading 45 threads about Britney Griners release or Elon Musk and the twitter files

You should bring your merge broom and get to cleaning

I was complaining?

Its not problematic..what is problematic is reading 45 threads about Britney Griners release or Elon Musk and the twitter files

looney-tunes-yosemite-sam.gif

I was complaining?

I saw 2 Griner threads on page 1, show / link me the others ...

Gregg Phillips just posted on Truth Social: "I predict Hobbs will be recalled if she is somehow seated. This information is irrefutable."

This was in response to someone mentioning they didn't trust the legal system to give a fair hearing to the three (more coming?) suits filed so far.

Fresno would be the janitor...I guess comprehending the joke was too much for you 🤣
Which explains why nobody laughs at any of your "jokes." Again, reading comprehension ain't your specialty.

Some of us may laugh if you can come up with some Colon Kaepernick jokes. You know, your hero?

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
So your logic is that Republicans need to just move on from Trump, and go back to candidates that you say don't scare away moderates.

DeSantis trails Trump by 50 points in polling, and Rubio lost to Trump in 2016 primaries.

So your theory is we need to just move on from Trump, and go with the guys that have no chance of beating Trump.

Spoken like a true democrat.

Winning a primary is different than winning a general election.

Winning a primary is different than winning a general election.
So again, you think we need to move on from Trump, the guy that has won the primaries AND general election.....and go with the guy that's trailing him by 50 points in the polls?

Every dem agrees with you that this is a great idea.

You should take their advice.
RINO's get slaughtered (McCain, Romney, tons more in primaries), Trump won the most votes of any Republican in history and increased his vote total by over 10MM votes.

You can't ask for more as a conservative, except maybe a better explanation of how a corpse who didn't campaign and hired the most unpopular VP candidate ever somehow got more votes than Obama.

Gregg Phillips just posted on Truth Social: "I predict Hobbs will be recalled if she is somehow seated. This information is irrefutable."

This was in response to someone mentioning they didn't trust the legal system to give a fair hearing to the three (more coming?) suits filed so far.
So far this judge seems to be treating both sides fairly. If that continues this will be the first time I've had ANY hope the justice system gives two craps about election integrity.

TLDR: MC (Perkins Coie) asked the judge to reduce hearings to 3 hours per side. Judge felt there was way too much valid evidence to limit the trial that much. 1) He wants the evidence heard, 2) he's admitting there's actually evidence and didn't throw this out on Latches or Standing.

Every dem agrees with you that this is a great idea.
And RINO's, but I'm repeating what you already said above.

Man, I try and have a decent discussion with you and not only did you totally write off what I posted but you pivot to Trump when I never even mentioned Trump.

I’ve also told you many times that I hate both sides but you still lump me in with Trump and MAGA, when will you ever learn?

You’ve got to move on from the Trump thing bud, it’s old news. You can jump right back on it if he gets the nominee.
The board is such a better place with him on ignore

RINO's get slaughtered (McCain, Romney, tons more in primaries), Trump won the most votes of any Republican in history and increased his vote total by over 10MM votes.

You can't ask for more as a conservative, except maybe a better explanation of how a corpse who didn't campaign and hired the most unpopular VP candidate ever somehow got more votes than Obama.
Every RINO and dem here wants Trump out. 'Anyone but Trump'.

Yet on the flipside, not a single Trump supporter here wants Hiden out.

And the same people that hate Trump tell us the dems didn't cheat?

BTW love the black vote aspect. We are to believe that the black voters that couldn't care to get off their duffs in 2008 to vote for the first black president DID get out to vote for the open racist Hiden?

Make it make sense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT