ADVERTISEMENT

Official MIDTERMS thread. All polling/key races info goes here please

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kari-lake-expert-witness-gets-005835740.html
Kari Lake 'Expert' Witness Gets Testy In Court When Pushed To Admit Facts
Josephine Harvey
Wed, December 21, 2022 at 7:58 PM EST·2 min read

An expert witness for Kari Lake on Wednesday got frustrated in court, ducked around questions and made admissions that contradicted Lake’s case.

Lake, the election-denying Republican candidate for governor of Arizona, started a two-day trial on Wednesday as she seeks to have her election loss overturned. A judge has already dismissed eight of the 10 claims she raised in her lawsuit. She is being allowed to make her case on the remaining two.

She is trying to prove that, one, a Maricopa County official deliberately caused a printer malfunction that lost enough votes to cost her the election; and, two, that ballots were improperly added by a contractor that handles mail ballots.

Sorry ray ray, they have to prove intent. They had multiple experts testify that the ballots were INTENTIONALLY printed the wrong size.

That's why the defense tried to prevent Parikh from testifying.

Today we hear from a Runbeck employee.

Remember Q's drop from a month ago?

"Runbeck.
Dominion.
SOS Offices.
Investigators.
Researchers.
Whistleblowers.
Patriots in trusted positions.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.
Ascension.
Q"

Popcorn, anyone?

"

Reactions: fatman76

Sorry ray ray, they have to prove intent. They had multiple experts testify that the ballots were INTENTIONALLY printed the wrong size.

"Runbeck.
Dominion.
SOS Offices.
Investigators.
Researchers.
Whistleblowers.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.
Ascension.
Q"

Popcorn, anyone?

"
In case you forgot, Lil Dickey has reading comprehension issues, to say the least.

They said it....they provided NO EVIDENCE...NO PROOF...just their speculation

You mean the guy who ultimately couldn't answer questions of proof? 🤣

You mean the one who will provide hearsay evidence with no direct proof of anything?

Should be compelling. 🤣

"Runbeck.
Dominion.
SOS Offices.
Investigators.
Researchers.
Whistleblowers.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.
Ascension.
Q"

Popcorn, anyone?

"

You still believe in "Q drops"? 🤣

In case you forgot, Lil Dickey has reading comprehension issues, to say the least.
Most libs do. They read what they want to hear. See the thread about Hannity.

BTW watching the livestream of the trial now. Missed Kari's team questioning Rich Barris(?), but Katie's attorneys are idiots LOL

Looks like another good day for truth and justice.

cc @fatman76 BTW apparently Kari's trial isn't a jury trial, it's for the judge only. I say that because I saw Tracy Beanz tweeting about how fair the judge was. I can't find her tweet now, but she said the judge instructed both sides that they would have 20 mins for their closing statements. Kari's team told the judge they could do their's in 15, to which he told her if that's the case, they can take their remaining 5 mins and use it to rebut the defense's closing statement.

I've never heard of a judge allowing that, let alone suggesting it.

Tracy said the first day was exceptional for Kari and that the media was totally ignoring the high points, as we see in ray ray's MSM articles above. She did say Kari's team spent too long with one of the witnesses, said it could be an issue as they only have a few hours left to finish the trial and several witnesses left to question.
I’m really trying to not get hopes up but holy crap…

So if the judge rules for Lake what is the remedy? It IMO does not prove that she won. I believe she did and we see the cheating exposed. But who did it and who directed it?

Does someone go to jail for printing on the wrong size paper and counting ballots offsite?

Is there a new election?

How did it affect the Senate and other races?

What happens to those ballots that were illegally counted offsite?

Seems it brings up more questions.

So if the judge rules for Lake what is the remedy? It IMO does not prove that she won. I believe she did and we see the cheating exposed. But who did it and who directed it?

He also claimed that the 'fit to print' issue was because three ROGUE technicians changed printer settings on their own.

But here's the potential bombshell....in an attempt to paint the 'fit to print' issue as being a nothingburger, this guy testified that the same 'fit to print' issue came up in past elections, and I believe he named the 2018 and 2020 elections.

Soooooo.....every election there just happens to be ROGUE technicians showing up to change printer settings?

They may have just handed Kari her case AND opened the door to revisit the 2020 and 2018 elections as well.

WOW! Hobbs' current witness is appearing virtually and is clearly READING HIS ANSWERS OFF A SCRIPT! Apparently Kari's team called him out on it and he denied it. But he obviously is.

Is that even legal?

• Haha

He also claimed that the 'fit to print' issue was because three ROGUE technicians changed printer settings on their own.

But here's the potential bombshell....in an attempt to paint the 'fit to print' issue as being a nothingburger, this guy testified that the same 'fit to print' issue came up in past elections, and I believe he named the 2018 and 2020 elections.

Soooooo.....every election there just happens to be ROGUE technicians showing up to change printer settings?

They may have just handed Kari her case AND opened the door to revisit the 2020 and 2018 elections as well.
Here’s another way to look at it…Lake is trying to prove malfeasance.

Aren’t “rogue” election officials intentionally making changes that would disenfranchise day of voters malfeasance?

Does someone go to jail for printing on the wrong size paper and counting ballots offsite?

Is there a new election?

How did it affect the Senate and other races?

What happens to those ballots that were illegally counted offsite?

Seems it brings up more questions.
I think Lake is asking for either a change of the result or a new election.

Who do you think wins an in-person redo?

Here’s another way to look at it…Lake is trying to prove malfeasance.

Aren’t “rogue” election officials intentionally making changes that would disenfranchise day of voters malfeasance?
During close, the lawyer for Kari reminded the judge that by Hobbs' witnesses' own admission, the 'fit to print' error was found in THREE previous elections. I thought it was just 2018 and 2020.

If the judge rules for Kari, in my mind this opens the door to bring cases for each of those elections as well.

I mean if we were judging this straight up on the facts, it's an easy win for Kari.

But since we have to factor in 'the enormity of what it means to rule for Kari', I just can't see the judge ruling for her. The admission by the Hobbs' expert that this goes back to 3 prior elections may ultimately make the judge more likely to rule in Hobbs' favor, as insane as that sounds.

BTW the judge apparently has 5 days to make a ruling. So it's conceivable this could stretch out for another week.

During close, the lawyer for Kari reminded the judge that by Hobbs' witnesses' own admission, the 'fit to print' error was found in THREE previous elections. I thought it was just 2018 and 2020.

If the judge rules for Kari, in my mind this opens the door to bring cases for each of those elections as well.

I mean if we were judging this straight up on the facts, it's an easy win for Kari.

But since we have to factor in 'the enormity of what it means to rule for Kari', I just can't see the judge ruling for her. The admission by the Hobbs' expert that this goes back to 3 prior elections may ultimately make the judge more likely to rule in Hobbs' favor, as insane as that sounds.

BTW the judge apparently has 5 days to make a ruling. So it's conceivable this could stretch out for another week.
Yep.

Judge will probably feel like getting this all out in the open will wake enough people up, and he understands the death threats, riots and violence he will bring upon himself and other if he orders a redo in the election.

And we will be right back where we started.

WOW! Hobbs' current witness is appearing virtually and is clearly READING HIS ANSWERS OFF A SCRIPT! Apparently Kari's team called him out on it and he denied it. But he obviously is.

Is that even legal?
So he’s a self-described election security expert who has gone on record that broken chains of custody should result in election results being thrown out.

And Lake’s attorneys found it and threw it in his face.

And the "official" midterm results remain in question outside of Arizona's court cases...

GOP house majority is in danger of shrinking...McCarthy must be lovin' it 🤣

https://www.thetrace.org/newsletter/what-isnt-george-santos-lying-about/
What Isn’t George Santos Lying About?
The New York representative-elect appears to have made up key parts of his background.

By Sunny Sone Dec 20, 2022

https://forward.com/news/529130/george-santos-jewish-lie-genealogy-records/
Congressman-elect George Santos lied about grandparents fleeing anti-Jewish persecution during WWII
Genealogy websites show his mother’s parents were born in Brazil, not Ukraine or Belgium, as his campaign website stated

Ludovicus-Thomas-Horta.png

Day One: I'm not aware of 19 inch images being printed on 20 inch ballots
Day Two: Sure, 19 inch images were printed on 20 inch ballots in 2022. And in 3 previous elections as well.

This one exchange with this one witness could end up being one of the most significant courtroom proceedings in the history of the nation. The can of worms this may have opened up is stunning to think about.

And the "official" midterm results remain in question outside of Arizona's court cases...

GOP house majority is in danger of shrinking...McCarthy must be lovin' it 🤣

https://www.thetrace.org/newsletter/what-isnt-george-santos-lying-about/
What Isn’t George Santos Lying About?
The New York representative-elect appears to have made up key parts of his background.

By Sunny Sone Dec 20, 2022

https://forward.com/news/529130/george-santos-jewish-lie-genealogy-records/
Congressman-elect George Santos lied about grandparents fleeing anti-Jewish persecution during WWII
Genealogy websites show his mother’s parents were born in Brazil, not Ukraine or Belgium, as his campaign website stated

Ludovicus-Thomas-Horta.png

Mark Levin Revisits Joe Biden's Plagiarism Scandals​

great read on Biden the serial liar Ray Ray worships

Conservative radio host Mark Levin called Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden a "hugely defective and failed individual" between audio clips pertaining to the former vice president's plagiarism scandals on the Thursday episode of "The Mark Levin Show."

"At Syracuse Law school, Biden was involved in a plagiarism incident. He quoted five pages of someone else's work without giving proper citation," said an NBC News journalist in a clip Levin played. "He was given an 'F,' but appealed to the faculty and allowed to repeat the course; he got a 'B.'"

Disappointing because Kari clearly made her case. But not surprising, seems we are now in the 'no judge wants to be the one that overturned an election' stage of the game.

• Sad
That would be my guess.

But the courts aren’t going to ever have the balls to do the right thing. That avenue is over.
Maybe SCOTUS would especially given recent rulings and pending how they rule in Moore v Harper.

But if we remove the courts, then we are back to trying to flood the ballot box against a party that's shown the last two cycles they can cheat their way out of any amount of legal votes we can throw at them.

Not a lot of other options left and none of them are pleasant.

• Sad
Stimulus checks were sent out by the trump administration first...
The PPP program was administered by the trump administration...
Expanded unemployment checks were administered by the trump admin & red state governors...

A lot of those dead people checks must have voted republican

Or Trumpy election-deniers.
Well by the vote count in the 2020 election...OVER 90% of registered voters HAD to vote to come up with the totals that were reported. Every election since I was a kid had 50-55% turnout. YES..I DENY that we had OVER 90% REAL election turnout...how about you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT