ADVERTISEMENT

Off Season: Jameis Winston, sexual assault accuser settle federal lawsuit

Those are her own words. Being an FSU fan has nothing to do with it. That came straight out of her mouth and those are far from the only lies she told. She has even contradicted her own friends several times. It's crazy that people see her as credible and Winston as a rapist.

People who see her as credible and Winston as a rapist are just as biased as FSU fans who see Winston as credible and her as the bad person in this.

We don't know what happened. Neither party is reliable. The evidence in inconclusive.

It would have been nice if TPD had actually investigated with some sense of urgency.

People who see her as credible.

Anyone that sees her as credible fall into one of two categories. Either they didn't bother reading any case Files of her own words and let the media paint the case for them. The other category is that they are just flat out racist and look over her words and believe Winston did it because a white woman accused him. Think what the narrative would be if Erica Kinsman was Black and telling this many lies and having so many contradictions, and Jameis Winston was white.

Anyone that sees her as credible fall into one of two categories. Either they didn't bother reading any case Files of her own words and let the media paint the case for them. The other category is that they are just flat out racist and look over her words and believe Winston did it because a white woman accused him. Think what the narrative would be if Erica Kinsman was Black and telling this many lies and having so many contradictions, and Jameis Winston was white.

Oh, now it's racist? LOL....OK, man. Somehow, someway, your superstar QB is completely innocent!

Dan and Theo are probably both right. It's obvious that Kinsman lied about how she ended up in Winston's bedroom, but there's no way to really "know" what happened behind closed doors. I've read every document released and I think the most likely scenario is that she met the 5* QB and was all about it, the 5* QB treated her like a floozy, and she got her feelings torn to shreds and suddenly it's rape. The hit on the head, I was drugged stuff is just an easy out because she doesn't want to cop to going home with a guy that she'd known for 30 minutes.

I seriously doubt Winston is a rapist, but he was probably a jerk to her after consummation. That's the most logical conclusion given all of the evidence. Not surprised he settled and I'm sure the Bucs were pushing him in that direction.

Nope....not going to do your work for you. I've provided ALL the documents you'll require to come to the proper determination.

....smh...lazy, just like the media.

How any rational individual can genuinely look at the facts and conclude there is any evidence at all Winston is guilty in this case, outside of just taking the word of the accuser at face value and making an irrational emotional conviction, is beyond comprehension of what a reasonable person should conclude. There is simply too much overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
...and thus the problem...

People who see her as credible and Winston as a rapist are just as biased as FSU fans who see Winston as credible and her as the bad person in this.

We don't know what happened. Neither party is reliable. The evidence in inconclusive.

It would have been nice if TPD had actually investigated with some sense of urgency.

Its a rape case. Im not bias. If i thought he did it, i would condemn him but im not gunna do that without facts and knowing the girl, well, i dont believe her......at all

To show u im not bias, i dont think treon or callaway raped or sexually assaulted the girl either

Its a rape case. Im not bias. If i thought he did it, i would condemn him but im not gunna do that without facts and knowing the girl, well, i dont believe her......at all

To show u im not bias, i dont think treon or callaway raped or sexually assaulted the girl either

Well, the accusation was withdrawn so....

Well, the accusation was withdrawn so....

"Thats becuz you paid her off". You see, we could go on for hrs. Think logically for once. Neither of these cases are even close to a crime. If u want to jus troll im cool with that but if u actually believe he is a rapist when looking at the facts then i would recommend my pyschologist to u.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT