ADVERTISEMENT

Off Season: Jameis Winston, sexual assault accuser settle federal lawsuit

You'reOTE="fsu939913, post: 951262, member: 37199"]Winston did nothing wrong(except cheat on his current gf). Erica is from where i grew up. Actually went to the same high school, she is cleat chaser(especially the milk chocolate cleats if u know what i mean). She once got eifel towered in the 10th grade in the boys locker room. Whole school knew about and she didnt come to school for a week. Her mother is also bat sh** crazy. I guess when the money is good tho. She got what she wanted, some jameis D and money to go with it.[
/QUOTE

cool story

]
You

You'reOTE="fsu939913, post: 951262, member: 37199"]Winston did nothing wrong(except cheat on his current gf). Erica is from where i grew up. Actually went to the same high school, she is cleat chaser(especially the milk chocolate cleats if u know what i mean). She once got eifel towered in the 10th grade in the boys locker room. Whole school knew about and she didnt come to school for a week. Her mother is also bat sh** crazy. I guess when the money is good tho. She got what she wanted, some jameis D and money to go with it.[
/QUOTE

cool story

]
You

Learn to quote idiot.

1 min edit: Maybe i was harsh before. I am self imposing a 15 min ban.

My apologies.

Guess what, buddy, still don't like ja-rapist, never will...get over it

U seem like a guy with a small wee wee. Let it go, jameis has left the building and no longer taking what he wants from your first round pick DB's...... If i can let that clown Tebow go....shirley u can do this.

U seem like a guy with a small wee wee. Let it go, jameis has left the building and no longer taking what he wants from your first round pick DB's...... If i can let that clown Tebow go....shirley u can do this.

Yawn...your posts are weak and uninteresting.

200w.gif
After all this time, you are poor dumb nole because you cannot accept the fact that I don't like jamie. Get out of your self-important world some time.

After all this time, you are poor dumb nole because you cannot accept the fact that I don't like jamie. Get out of your self-important world some time.

Quick question since you are so sure Winston is a rapist. Which version of Erica Kinsman stories convinced you he did it??

He filed a countersuit for media attention causing him loss of endorsements....so he settles?

Huh?

How does that do anything for his lost endorsements? His name is not cleared.

Is his lawsuit still active, they just settled on her lawsuit?

He filed a countersuit for media attention causing him loss of endorsements....so he settles?

Huh?

How does that do anything for his lost endorsements? His name is not cleared.

Is his lawsuit still active, they just settled on her lawsuit?

Both are dismissed under the terms of the confidential settlement. His endorsements were screwed long time ago and he won't get any no time soon. Took Kobe years also to get his back. The moment people decided to ignore her multiple versions of what happened and considered him a rapist he was done as pitch man before he started. But the thing is, sometime next season he will get a massive contract from Tampa Bay so he's not hurting.

Both are dismissed under the terms of the confidential settlement. His endorsements were screwed long time ago and he won't get any no time soon. Took Kobe years also to get his back. The moment people decided to ignore her multiple versions of what happened and considered him a rapist he was done as pitch man before he started. But the thing is, sometime next season he will get a massive contract from Tampa Bay so he's not hurting.

Thanks for the information. I don't know what to think of the kid. He is a great talent. Also, whenever I have seen him interviewed he has been humble and polite and and thoughtful.

Hopefully he stays out of trouble permanently.

The guy is easy to dislike obviously. I personally didn't go to the Rose Bowl where we beat yet another SEC team because I was still not sure if he was a rapist or a victim of too much BS press. I am on the side of BS press now. I hope he breaks it off in Dallas this Sunday. Too soon?

The guy is easy to dislike obviously. I personally didn't go to the Rose Bowl where we beat yet another SEC team because I was still not sure if he was a rapist or a victim of too much BS press. I am on the side of BS press now. I hope he breaks it off in Dallas this Sunday. Too soon?
What I always found interesting is prior to the accusations, fans, rivals and media commentators raved about JW's charismatic, energetic, demeanor as well as his leadership (which is still raved about in TB)...his Clemson locker-room speech went viral immediately. Once the allegations surfaced, his character didn't change, but the perception was that he was arrogant, obnoxious and he showed no signs of caring about the "victim". At that point you have to decide whether or not Jameis' actions were those of a sociopath (because the allegations were true) or of an innocent man (because the allegations were false).

What I also found interesting is most (not all) were divided into two camps:

Camp 1: JW was innocent. Why? Because they thoroughly and time-consumingly read through every page of evidence.
Camp 2: JW was guilty. Why? Because they listened to media snippets (biased narrative) and believed the accuser because, after-all, why would she lie?

Those two camps were basically Noles (Camp 1) and Rivals/media (Camp 2). Why? Because who on earth, outside of Seminole Nation, would read through hundreds of pages of evidence? I wouldn't read through it for a rival player.

Anyway, I've pretty much stuck to my "narrative" since the beginning. TPD did a $hitty (LAZY) job and that incompetence led to constant speculation that could have been nullified from the onset had the officer done his job thoroughly. I fully believe that if the officer pulled the surveillance video, properly interviewed witnesses, to include the cab driver, the media circus would have never had a chance to perform. Hell, even a year later, Kinsman's friend's testimony didn't support her claims one iota...imagine if other evidence had been collected in a timely manner.

So, in short, the guilty parties are EK for lying (although, I'm convinced she wasn't treated like a princess that night), TPD for its incompetence, Cashier for being a creepy pervert, and FSU for slow rolling. Innocent party? Jameis Winston.

LINK 1: The Cinematic Railroading of Jameis Winston

LINK 2: Sexual Assault Accusations (pretty much every single detail in chronological order)

I'm hearing no money was exchange as she didn't want to go to trial after the recent depositions. It was a complete mess.

Pretty easy to imagine how a deposition would

Which of her numerous versions of events did you find most persuasive?

Evidence gathered by TPD?

willie-meggs-laughing-during-winston-press-conference.jpg

No, not TPD. The evidence collected by the hospital and State Attorney's office. Evidence as in DNA, toxicology report, Jenna Weisberg's testimony, Marcus Jordon's testimony, Jamal Robert's testimony, Monique Kessler's testimony, Bri Henry's testimony, and Erica's MANY stories, but I'm sure you have no interest in reading through it (which proves my point). Evidence Packet

Love Ole' Willy, though, never seen a guy despise student athletes as much as him. Just ask Travis Johnson.

Last edited:
No, not TPD. The evidence collected by the hospital and State Attorney's office. Evidence as in DNA, toxicology report, Jenna Weisberg's testimony, Marcus Jordon's testimony, Jamal Robert's testimony, Monique Kessler's testimony, Bri Henry's testimony, and Erica's MANY stories, but I'm sure you have no interest in reading through it (which proves my point). Evidence Packet

Love Ole' Willy, thought, never seen a guy despise student athletes as much as him. Just ask Travis Johnson.

Remind me of the piece of evidence that proved no rape occurred.

Remind me of the piece of evidence that proved no rape occurred.
Nope....not going to do your work for you. I've provided ALL the documents you'll require to come to the proper determination.

....smh...lazy, just like the media.

How any rational individual can genuinely look at the facts and conclude there is any evidence at all Winston is guilty in this case, outside of just taking the word of the accuser at face value and making an irrational emotional conviction, is beyond comprehension of what a reasonable person should conclude. There is simply too much overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Last edited:
Nope....not going to do your work for you. I've provided ALL the documents you'll require to come to the proper determination.

....smh...lazy, just like the media.

How any rational individual can genuinely look at the facts and conclude there is any evidence at all Winston is guilty in this case, outside of just taking the word of the accuser at face value and making an irrational emotional conviction, is beyond comprehension of what a reasonable person should conclude. There is simply too much overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Are you trying to say there is no evidence that proves no rape occurred?

So which version of her story convinced you a rape occurred??

I have no idea what happened. She's a dumb coed. He's a punk. I feel just like the retired judge who reviewed the case. Neither side is more convincing than the other.

Last edited:
I have no idea what happened. She's a dumb coed. He's a punk. I feel just like the retired judge that reviewed the case. Neither side is more convincing than the other.

To the cops: "I was hit in the head and woke up being raped. I don't know how I got to the apartment

To the Hunting Ground: "I was given something by Jameis Winston that had to be drugged. I can't remember how I got there."

To Justice Harding who had her Toxicology reports: "I left willingly with them because I was afraid of what would happen to me if I didn't get into the car"

Justice Harding reminded her that was not credible because of all of the people outside including cops and bar security. She also admitted they did nothing to make her feel afraid but she left with them because she was afraid.

That's called a bat shit crazy accuser that has zero credibility. Oh and for the people that mention she had bruises, they were on her knees and the top of her foot. That's consistent with the players that said they saw her on her knees performing oral sex on Winston. Why the media leaves out this stuff is beyond me when they discuss this case.

I have no idea what happened. She's a dumb coed. He's a punk. I feel just like the retired judge who reviewed the case. Neither side is more convincing than the other.

Oh , well then by all means he should be thrown in jail, if not executed.

To the cops: "I was hit in the head and woke up being raped. I don't know how I got to the apartment

To the Hunting Ground: "I was given something by Jameis Winston that had to be drugged. I can't remember how I got there."

To Justice Harding who had her Toxicology reports: "I left willingly with them because I was afraid of what would happen to me if I didn't get into the car"

Justice Harding reminded her that was not credible because of all of the people outside including cops and bar security. She also admitted they did nothing to make her feel afraid but she left with them because she was afraid.

That's called a bat shit crazy accuser that has zero credibility. Oh and for the people that mention she had bruises, they were on her knees and the top of her foot. That's consistent with the players that said they saw her on her knees performing oral sex on Winston. Why the media leaves out this stuff is beyond me when they discuss this case.

The media is probably not looking at it from the perspective of an FSU football fan.

The media is probably not looking at it from the perspective of an FSU football fan.

Those are her own words. Being an FSU fan has nothing to do with it. That came straight out of her mouth and those are far from the only lies she told. She has even contradicted her own friends several times. It's crazy that people see her as credible and Winston as a rapist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT