ADVERTISEMENT

Now THIS is addressing the problem!

It's hard for me to fathom how anyone could vote for a Democrat at this point as well. Even if you hate Trump, fine...but if you can't hold your nose and vote for him how can you hold your nose and vote for someone like Biden? This doesn't make sense.

To win elections, one must form coalitions. That doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice your closely held values...but perhaps not forming enemies from those in the middle to the middle right would be a solid idea. I think you get that fwiw.
You see...here we think the same. I do not like this part of Trump, and never have. But I LOVE his results

Yet YOU feel compelled to bring my name up in the first place. Liz Cheney? Yeah, okay. I haven’t been a fan of hers for years.
Are you concerned because I’m calling you out as a DNC TROLL who’s on a message board of dwindling hardheads with a specific shared life experience who like a man they think shakes a fist they wish they could shake at politicians they despise?
Or you’re a Trump campaign volunteer whose mission is to keep these guys on board? Either way you’re desperate to keep him as the 2024 nominee, but either way he ensures that the Veggie in Chief stays in office.
As for the rest of you guys...
You’re all selfish hardheaded stubborn foolish men. You’ve put your faith in an aging loose cannon who lacks discipline, is vengeful, and who would be an aging lame duck the day he would be sworn in - the ‘28 race would start that day.
AMERICA doesn’t need that.
But your focus on a man instead of your country keeps you from seeing that.
I like RDS but frankly I will support almost any of the others mentioned- maybe not so fond of Christie and please not Trump.
Scott, Youngkin, Sununu are also good folks.
Holy cow.....LOL You part bout "are also good folks" tell your WHOLE story. Personality over performance. SO shallow

TWO suspicious incidents in separate states that have recently happened under Democrat watch and have been CAUGHT but it just shows that Republicans have to be VERY vigilant, suspicious and strong in keeping watch.
In Nassau County NY on Long Island an area that leans slightly R EVERY Repub voter got a new voter registration card showing they were ALL DEMOCRATS.
In a state with closed party specific primaries that would be a HUGE problem but they got caught and are now sending corrected cards.
In Colorado 30,000 NON CITIZENS were sent a form urging them to register to vote! Again the Attorney General is a Democrat and she says she doesn’t know how that could have happened but assures residents that NONE of the 30,000 will be allowed to actually register. Big stink because lots of Coloradans don’t believe her.
I don’t think these are isolated examples and we have to keep the pressure on.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
TWO suspicious incidents in separate states that have recently happened under Democrat watch and have been CAUGHT but it just shows that Republicans have to be VERY vigilant, suspicious and strong in keeping watch.
In Nassau County NY on Long Island an area that leans slightly R EVERY Repub voter got a new voter registration card showing they were ALL DEMOCRATS.
In a state with closed party specific primaries that would be a HUGE problem but they got caught and are now sending corrected cards.
In Colorado 30,000 NON CITIZENS were sent a form urging them to register to vote! Again the Attorney General is a Democrat and she says she doesn’t know how that could have happened but assures residents that NONE of the 30,000 will be allowed to actually register. Big stink because lots of Coloradans don’t believe her.
I don’t think these are isolated examples and we have to keep the pressure on.
But Kari is "out there"?

Is your TDS really this acute? She's mad about the same shenanigans you are. You're on her side.

But Kari is "out there"?

Is your TDS really this acute? She's mad about the same shenanigans you are. You're on her side.
Sorry but she IS out there - and there are some shenanigans going on but let’s not conflate the two.
My remarks about Kari Lake are one thing and my post about those two incidents is another.
Lake was so focused on parroting Trump’s stolen election story that she forgot to clearly outline her plans and platform for what ARIZONA needed on a state level going forward.
And she absolutely looks pretty danged loopy for the continuing display of someone who’s unable to turn the page.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT