ADVERTISEMENT

Now THIS is addressing the problem!

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

Arizona just banned all voting machines that have components made overseas. Since no machines exist that do, all machines are banned from the 2024 Presidential election.

THIS is how you deal with corruption from the left. While @goldmom is desperately trying to get us to focus on the fake problem (Trump), AZ Republicans are addressing the REAL problem: Election integrity.

Great start. The intentional modification to Election Day Ballot printing size to drive Rejections of Republican Ballots is an issue too.

The problem is the Mules…. The illegitimate NGO Voting Mills stocking up mules.

They are busted - we can’t let them steal elections!

Arizona just banned all voting machines that have components made overseas. Since no machines exist that do, all machines are banned from the 2024 Presidential election.

THIS is how you deal with corruption from the left. While @goldmom is desperately trying to get us to focus on the fake problem (Trump), AZ Republicans are addressing the REAL problem: Election integrity.
There are some big things happening right now. This is one, but there is a ton of smoke. If those things do occur….

The momentum for DJT will be unreal.

So @goldmom was against this? Based on what? Because she prefers a Republican not named Trump?

Tortured logic is tortured.

The fact that you're answering for her?

I thought you would be excited about this. This is using the law to ensure election integrity, exactly what you said you wanted.

And goldmom is what you felt compelled to comment on???
These things are not mutually exclusive. He can be shocked goldmom is so TDS'ed that she'd rather see the dems steal the election than Orange Man Bad take the WH again, AND be happy AZ looks to be actually doing something about the machines.

You know, the machines that count every vote accurately, perfectly and in a timely manner.

Great start. The intentional modification to Election Day Ballot printing size to drive Rejections of Republican Ballots is an issue too.

The problem is the Mules…. The illegitimate NGO Voting Mills stocking up mules.

They are busted - we can’t let them steal elections!
The mules deliver fraudulent or harvested ballots.

That plan wouldn't have worked if the standard signature verification steps were in place.

Not nice enough? LOLOLOL These candidates lie to the slow, and pretend to be who they NEVER would be...and they lap it up.
I hate to employ 'tortured' logic, but I think the one and only reason why @goldmom is against election integrity is cause it would help Trump.

I'm for it, cause it would help America. Difference of priorities.

Reactions: Timmer5

Wait, what? It's true because I responded???

I thought you would be excited about this. This is using the law to ensure election integrity, exactly what you said you wanted.

I do think it's a good thing and certainly a step in the right direction.

I didn't understand how goldmom's support for RDS meant she was against this positive step. I still don't.

Yes. It confused me. I remain confused.

I prefer RDS. Does that mean I'm not actually happy that the voting machines with foreign made parts are kaput? Because I still feel like I'm happy about that.

These things are not mutually exclusive. He can be shocked goldmom is so TDS'ed that she'd rather see the dems steal the election than Orange Man Bad take the WH again, AND be happy AZ looks to be actually doing something about the machines.

You know, the machines that count every vote accurately, perfectly and in a timely manner.

What am I missing here?

She has to want Trump over RDS in order to be pleased that AZ seems to be getting their elections in order?

Why?

Can you imagine if PA, GA, MI and WI did the same?

We might actually have a fair election for a change.

That would be fantastic.

But am I actually against it if Trump is my second choice?

What if I support Vivek Ramaswamy? Am I still against this??? Because I don't want to be against this.

I didn't understand how goldmom's support for RDS meant she was against this positive step. I still don't.
I don't think it has anything to do with her support of DeSantis. I think she just hates Trump and doesn't want to see us address election integrity cause she fears that will both help him in 2024, and could lead to him being declared the winner from 2020.

I mean, she has a consistent history of 'just move on' and 'turn the page' every time election integrity is brought up. She wants NO part of any discussion about the topic.

Pretty obvious to me she is against it, and I can guess why.

Last edited:
What am I missing here?

She has to want Trump over RDS in order to be pleased that AZ seems to be getting their elections in order?

Why?
I don't think that's what Ghost is saying...he's concerned you aren't more excited that lawmakers are enacting policies to ensure election integrity...the fact you're "more concerned" about goldmom than the bigger issue because that's what you commented on.

I see your confusion though - you didn't bring her up he did.

I don't think it has anything to do with her support of DeSantis. I think she just hates Trump and doesn't want to see us address election integrity cause she fears that will both help him in 2024, and could lead to him being declared the winner from 2020.

I mean, she has a consistent history of 'just move on' and 'turn the page' every time election integrity is brought up. She wants NO part of any discussion about the topic.

Yep. I remember the narrative being pushed about the Georgia runoffs as well. How?

Because of my spreadsheets. @NavigatorII 😉

It's too bad your spreadsheets don't have screen shots of all the things BScucky has deleted over time. 😂
Agreed. Too bad, I mean, I wouldn’t want to set off the retard 🚨. Yeah, about those goods. 😉

7mu79k.gif

That would be fantastic.

But am I actually against it if Trump is my second choice?

What if I support Vivek Ramaswamy? Am I still against this??? Because I don't want to be against this.
So I am not arguing with ANYONE that votes R. I respect your choice. I WILL be voting R, whoever that may be...and I am NOT dumb enough to believe Trump has it in the bag. LOTS can happen between now and when we decide. Someone may come along and blow everyone's mind. I am OK with that. I DO have a problem with anyone voting D. Not that it is not their right...but WTF?? LOL ANYONE running with an R beside their name is better than ANYONE with a D beside their name so far that I can see.

Agreed. Too bad, I mean, I wouldn’t want to set off the retard 🚨. Yeah, about those goods. 😉

7mu79k.gif
Nice!! Let the record show this into evidence, Exhibit A for the jury and the press to see. @BSC911, please take the stand! Did you or did you not claim you caught this fish? Yes or no? You previously asserted you never said this. Now, let's review that testimony!

BScuck!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I think she just hates Trump and doesn't want to see us address election integrity cause she fears that will both help him in 2024, and could lead to him being declared the winner from 2020.

Respectfully, this is the tortured logic that I speak of.

I can't speak for @goldmom but I'm reasonably sure that she wants actual secure elections. She may not agree with the idea that the last elections were stolen but I feel pretty confident that she wants secure elections, period. Then again, maybe she does agree the 2020 election was stolen???

Going further out on a limb, I'd also guess that she's happy about this attempt to secure election machines by requiring their parts be made in America.

Reactions: goldmom
I don't think that's what Ghost is saying...he's concerned you aren't more excited that lawmakers are enacting policies to ensure election integrity...the fact you're "more concerned" about goldmom than the bigger issue because that's what you commented on.

I see your confusion though - you didn't bring her up he did.

LOL, respectfully.

If he's concerned that I wasn't more excited, I guess I should remedy that.

You and I have similar views but even we don't see everything the same way. But of course you and I don't see a need to make an enemy of one another due to those few differences of opinion. That was the point I was making.

There's not a single person on this board with whom I agree with 100% of the time. Politically speaking, that number shrinks further. I think that's true about each of us. Those people aren't my enemies and moreover they may not even be my political adversaries.

That crap needs to stop. For saying that, I'll be suspected of RINOism...and that's ridiculous imho.

So I am not arguing with ANYONE that votes R. I respect your choice. I WILL be voting R, whoever that may be...and I am NOT dumb enough to believe Trump has it in the bag. LOTS can happen between now and when we decide. Someone may come along and blow everyone's mind. I am OK with that. I DO have a problem with anyone voting D. Not that it is not their right...but WTF?? LOL ANYONE running with an R beside their name is better than ANYONE with a D beside their name so far that I can see.

It's hard for me to fathom how anyone could vote for a Democrat at this point as well. Even if you hate Trump, fine...but if you can't hold your nose and vote for him how can you hold your nose and vote for someone like Biden? This doesn't make sense.

To win elections, one must form coalitions. That doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice your closely held values...but perhaps not forming enemies from those in the middle to the middle right would be a solid idea. I think you get that fwiw.

Yet YOU feel compelled to bring my name up in the first place. Liz Cheney? Yeah, okay. I haven’t been a fan of hers for years.
Are you concerned because I’m calling you out as a DNC TROLL who’s on a message board of dwindling hardheads with a specific shared life experience who like a man they think shakes a fist they wish they could shake at politicians they despise?
Or you’re a Trump campaign volunteer whose mission is to keep these guys on board? Either way you’re desperate to keep him as the 2024 nominee, but either way he ensures that the Veggie in Chief stays in office.
As for the rest of you guys...
You’re all selfish hardheaded stubborn foolish men. You’ve put your faith in an aging loose cannon who lacks discipline, is vengeful, and who would be an aging lame duck the day he would be sworn in - the ‘28 race would start that day.
AMERICA doesn’t need that.
But your focus on a man instead of your country keeps you from seeing that.
I like RDS but frankly I will support almost any of the others mentioned- maybe not so fond of Christie and please not Trump.
Scott, Youngkin, Sununu are also good folks.

Respectfully, this is the tortured logic that I speak of.

I can't speak for @goldmom but I'm reasonably sure that she wants actual secure elections. She may not agree with the idea that the last elections were stolen but I feel pretty confident that she wants secure elections, period. Then again, maybe she does agree the 2020 election was stolen???

Going further out on a limb, I'd also guess that she's happy about this attempt to secure election machines by requiring their parts be made in America.

If anyone on this board thinks I don’t believe in or value election integrity then they can go screw themselves.
What an absolutely stupid and desperate accusation to make.

Yet YOU feel compelled to bring my name up in the first place. Liz Cheney? Yeah, okay. I haven’t been a fan of hers for years.
Are you concerned because I’m calling you out as a DNC TROLL who’s on a message board of dwindling hardheads with a specific shared life experience who like a man they think shakes a fist they wish they could shake at politicians they despise?
Or you’re a Trump campaign volunteer whose mission is to keep these guys on board? Either way you’re desperate to keep him as the 2024 nominee, but either way he ensures that the Veggie in Chief stays in office.
As for the rest of you guys...
You’re all selfish hardheaded stubborn foolish men. You’ve put your faith in an aging loose cannon who lacks discipline, is vengeful, and who would be an aging lame duck the day he would be sworn in - the ‘28 race would start that day.
AMERICA doesn’t need that.
But your focus on a man instead of your country keeps you from seeing that.
I like RDS but frankly I will support almost any of the others mentioned- maybe not so fond of Christie and please not Trump.
Scott, Youngkin, Sununu are also good folks.
Zero mention of election integrity. Remember what I said?

Tortured AF.

Reactions: RussellCasse
If anyone on this board thinks I don’t believe in or value election integrity then they can go screw themselves.
What an absolutely stupid and desperate accusation to make.
This is from the poster that accuses the people she disagrees with of being paid by the DNC to post here.

While she posts DNC talking points.

Tortured AF.

Reactions: RussellCasse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT