ADVERTISEMENT

This is the way…

fatman76

Bull Gator
Jun 15, 2007
Just a heads up for any Conservatives who think letting the SCOTUS rule on the CO SC decision to remove Trump…that’s a loser mentality.

As soon at the majority in the SCOTUS flips all they have to do is take a corrupted state and democracy is dead.

Fighting fire with fire is the only chance to stop this crap, totalitarian leftist tactic.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

It's funny to give democrats a taste of their own medicine but I'd rather our elected workers do their actual jobs instead of party games.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
You mean that I still expect people to act like responsible adults? I gotta admit.....I'm old school on that one.

No, I mean that you think this is politics as usual. That you don’t have the awareness that EVERYTHING has changed and we are on the precipice of an internal civil war due to corruption of the people you think are legislating in good faith.

Literally the definition of wearing out that chair on the porch.

Last edited:
It's funny to give democrats a taste of their own medicine but I'd rather our elected workers do their actual jobs instead of party games.
D88y5RfWwAM2cnf.jpg:large

Until pubs start making the left feel and fear the same actions it’s not going to stop.
This is called WINNING. F playing "fair" I have found out in life that if you want to win against someone playing dirty...is be DIRTIER than they are. You either what to fight FAIR..or WIN. I choose WINNING

This is called WINNING. F playing "fair" I have found out in life that if you want to win against someone playing dirty...is be DIRTIER than they are. You either what to fight FAIR..or WIN. I choose WINNING
It’s an awful realization, but it’s the only thing totalitarians respond to…force.

Playing nice and shaking fists at clouds will do nothing.

Just a heads up for any Conservatives who think letting the SCOTUS rule on the CO SC decision to remove Trump…that’s a loser mentality.

As soon at the majority in the SCOTUS flips all they have to do is take a corrupted state and democracy is dead.

Fighting fire with fire is the only chance to stop this crap, totalitarian leftist tactic.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

I'm honestly not sure this matters much. It actually might help the dems, as it could give them a reason to pull Biden and push Newsom or someone else.

IMO the bigger issue here is, the fact that they are trying to pull Trump from ballots is another sign that they don't think they can steal the next election.

One of the things that people are slowly waking up to is the fact that we don't truly have two parties in this country. 90% of the republicans are really democrats.

We have a uniparty. And a lot of people on the right are starting to figure that out. When the people on BOTH sides of the isle wake up, that's when the dem party will cease to exist, at least in its present form. Remember, @LizardGrad89? I told you that was coming.

But what will happen is the dems will rebrand themselves as something new and disconnected from the mainstream. And they will attempt to infiltrate the America First movement even more than they are now.

Reactions: RussellCasse
China Joe is an illegitimate, corrupt, senile ‘ole coot. He will never be on the 2024 ballot.

No way Poopy Joe got 81M legit votes. Even if someone is dumb enough to believe he got 81M votes (12M or than POTUS Obama got in 2008 & 17M more than Kankles) the FBI, DOJ & CIA tampered in 2020 BIGLY!

China Joe is an illegitimate, corrupt, senile ‘ole coot. He will never be on the 2024 ballot.

No way Poopy Joe got 81M legit votes. Even if someone is dumb enough to believe he got 81M votes (12M or than POTUS Obama got in 2008 & 17M more than Kankles) the FBI, DOJ & CIA tampered in 2020 BIGLY!
Are you describing yourself here????!!

I'm honestly not sure this matters much. It actually might help the dems, as it could give them a reason to pull Biden and push Newsom or someone else.

IMO the bigger issue here is, the fact that they are trying to pull Trump from ballots is another sign that they don't think they can steal the next election.

One of the things that people are slowly waking up to is the fact that we don't truly have two parties in this country. 90% of the republicans are really democrats.

We have a uniparty. And a lot of people on the right are starting to figure that out. When the people on BOTH sides of the isle wake up, that's when the dem party will cease to exist, at least in its present form. Remember, @LizardGrad89? I told you that was coming.

But what will happen is the dems will rebrand themselves as something new and disconnected from the mainstream. And they will attempt to infiltrate the America First movement even more than they are now.

I've always found it amusing that one of the bigger trolls here can't stand Trump's trolling.
This time it’s not even a court.

Apparently the SOS in each state has the power to decide who gets to run for president.

Anyone still on the fence about fighting fire with fire? It’s the only thing fascists respond to…all they understand is force and power.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
This time it’s not even a court.

Apparently the SOS in each state has the power to decide who gets to run for president.

Anyone still on the fence about fighting fire with fire? It’s the only thing fascists respond to…all they understand is force and power.

And these are the people who call US facists...LOLOL They need to look in to the mirror to see IF they can see an American...and they would not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT