ADVERTISEMENT

Not a bad stand up routine…

Mdfgator

Bull Gator
Jun 24, 2017

My money would be on big Joe, he handled corn pop, trump would have turned and run to daddy.

If nothing changes, I'll vote for the guy. The other choice is Biden.

I worry about the nation's future if we don't find a way to get better quality leaders.

If nothing changes, I'll vote for the guy. The other choice is Biden.

I worry about the nation's future if we don't find a way to get better quality leaders.
It doesn’t get any lower quality than trump. Both options are brutal. Electorate is retarded

It doesn’t get any lower quality than trump. Both options are brutal. Electorate is retarded
Y'all are lucky Trump acts like he does because I think most of America would appreciate his ideas if they could get past his personality.

Y'all are lucky Trump acts like he does because I think most of America would appreciate his ideas if they could get past his personality.
His ideas are not the issue, he is full of shit, he is a con man. He has zero principles and isn’t tethered to any form of morality what’s so ever. We need a wall, we don’t have one, we needed a balanced budget and tax reform we got the opposite. I won’t get into the shutdowns the stimi operation warp speed begging for negative interest rates it’s simply not worth it, you guys don’t give a rats ass about policy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT