ADVERTISEMENT

Newsmax Montage This Morning

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
Would absolutely bury Fox News as a conservative news outlet once and for all if everybody saw it.

incredible montage of all the Fox outlets repeating the exact same script about how we should come together as Americans and how dissent from what their reporting is “DANGEROUS TO AMERICA!”

Dissent is what America was founded on. And acceptance of all ideas without fear of persecution is the essence of America. We are on the brink of losing our nation or Civil War and I just don’t see any other way around it anymore.

Would absolutely bury Fox News as a conservative news outlet once and for all if everybody saw it.

incredible montage of all the Fox outlets repeating the exact same script about how we should come together as Americans and how dissent from what their reporting is “DANGEROUS TO AMERICA!”

Dissent is what America was founded on. And acceptance of all ideas without fear of persecution is the essence of America. We are on the brink of losing our nation or Civil War and I just don’t see any other way around it anymore.
Fvck Fox.

I've watched a grand total of maybe 20 minutes since Election Night and I don't miss it one bit.

NewsMax is low production value but you can see the improvement even in just the last few weeks. Guests are better, hosts are acting less silly, flow is better. If this keeps up Newsmax will start to get picked up by streaming providers. At that point Fox is screwed.

Spicer's show is #19 this week. That's pretty amazing for a streaming only news channel.

Fvck Fox.

I've watched a grand total of maybe 20 minutes since Election Night and I don't miss it one bit.

NewsMax is low production value but you can see the improvement even in just the last few weeks. Guests are better, hosts are acting less silly, flow is better. If this keeps up Newsmax will start to get picked up by streaming providers. At that point Fox is screwed.

Spicer's show is #19 this week. That's pretty amazing for a streaming only news channel.
I hope they pump some money into it and increase the production value. Then I hope they go after certain people on Fox that I enjoy.

they can hold a draft for fox personalities to fill out their roster.

Tucker, Hannity, waters, Dana, gut felt......

Reactions: fatman76
I hope they pump some money into it and increase the production value. Then I hope they go after certain people on Fox that I enjoy.

they can hold a draft for fox personalities to fill out their roster.

Tucker, Hannity, waters, Dana, gut felt......
Again - they just need someone like YouTubeTV to pick them up and it’s on....

And I have a feeling they are getting big enough.

Fvck Fox.

I cannot watch Tucker because he coddled to their $$$ and they always have their slant with the scrolling marque and split screens. DIE !!!

I cannot watch Tucker because he coddled to their $$$ and they always have their slant with the scrolling marque and split screens. DIE !!!
It would be hilarious to watch if Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity Greg Gutfeld, and Laura Ingraham suddenly turn into never Trumpers. I can't see Judge Jeanine turning never Trumper.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
It would be hilarious to watch if Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity Greg Gutfeld, and Laura Ingraham suddenly turn into never Trumpers. I can't see Judge Jeanine turning never Trumper.

I’m not necessarily a big fan of his but I don’t think you’ll ever see Hannity walk out on that branch.

While Fox viewership is falling like a stone, OANN is reaping the results as it's viewership is sky-rocketing.

Fox has made a very bad business decision and like CNN before them, they will end up paying for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT