ADVERTISEMENT

Newsmax apologize to Dominion

That was not a left leaning anything. See you don't get it. Posting an apology from a actual news organization is not left leaning, that makes zero sense. Saying that you guys never post things that goes against your views isn't left leaning, it's a verifiable observation. I literally check the threads before posting. Saying that because I post something that doesn't fit your narrative or pointing out a verifiable observation is left leaning is idk, can't think of word but you're wrong. Which defines your echo chamber.
To the nutty right wingers, facts are leftist.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
See this is the problem. I could say the same about you. Nothing would convince you it was stolen. Despite the strangest stuff ever on election night, window covers being put up so observers can’t watch, stopping of counting, only in a few states, that just happened to be the toss up states, calling of arizona by fox super early, the fake leak in atlanta that required them to stop counting and then kicking out observers, then the containers of ballots come from under the tables, the confession by the lady in atlanta that said her and her daughter did what “had to be done”. The legal battles being done by dims to stop forensic audits....I could go on and on yet you are still like....nope all is well.

As for a ballot forensic audit. The one dims don’t want to happen so badly....it is this

Yes, I had to find this video on Daily Motion, which was a damn hearing before state government officials

Youtube has scrubbed it as far as I can tell. That should bother the shat out of everyone
See a lot of that was debunked. I heard of the water leak but was that proven to be false? I can definitely be convinced that election was stolen but not by the bs you mentioned.

See you're saying it's dims but a republican said it's bs, you can't acknowledge that part or you'll just dismiss the republican as a RINO.

Thanks for the info on forensic audits, I seriously had no idea what it is.

Yes i have, I started a thread criticizing Biden on the boarder...
I do know that you have been critical of the border and I probably read the thread where you voiced critcism of it but not realizing that you were the thread starter. Thanks for that and thanks for answering.
So on the topic of the border, would you agree that Biden's dismantling of Trump's remain in Mexico policy that was negotiated with the Mexican president is the primary cause for this crisis of incredible numbers on the southern border.

Last edited:
How would it show a ballot was fake? Nothing will end that Trump was cheated in his eyes.
I am not 100% sure on how it all works, but supposedly, by examining the ballot, they can determine if it was an offical ballot. Could be based on the type and weight of the paper, the ink, certain markings. Something like counterfeit $, at a glance, it looks legit, it's not until they put it under the microscope that they can tell its fake. Your probably right about Trump. His ego would not let him beleive. Although I can't speak for all the people who voter for Trump, but I beleive a great number would be satisifed, despite the long list of peculiarities election night, as jfegaly listed above.

See a lot of that was debunked. I heard of the water leak but was that proven to be false? I can definitely be convinced that election was stolen but not by the bs you mentioned.

See you're saying it's dims but a republican said it's bs, you can't acknowledge that part or you'll just dismiss the republican as a RINO.

Ok. What was debunked and by whom? I ask because there are two sides to every story, and I have seen some of these “supposed” debunkings where the media says “thats actually not what happened after the fact. Yet on election night, there are videos of them showing and saying the exact opposite.

The trust of government and media by many of those on the left is true insanity

Last edited:
I just thought it was odd that he was so proud to have an all white granddaughter. I mean, I have all white kids but you don’t see me going around bragging about it.

And sorry, you guys bring up race 10X times more than I do. I don’t really care.

He is proud of his granddaughter. I would be bothered if he wasn't. Sunny isn't white. She is. I have also read where Sunny has mentioned other relatives who were part indigenous, part white, ect or completely indigenous. The end. That wasn’t intended to be qualitative, rather descriptive and that felt obvious to me.

I have no problem with the mention of race. No one does. Why would we? That wasn't the point and I suspect that you know that.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
See what I mean fellas. Who cares? Why is it important to outline what race she is. I would hope that one day, as a society, we could all move past silly differences in skin pigmentation. But not as long as people continue to focus on it. Maybe when your generation dies out.

If I had a black or Asian daughter, I can certainly imagine a circumstance where I might say something similar.

Why do you care?

If it takes a forensic audit to convince people, then they will never be convinced. Gee, why don't we have one for 2016 when it was just as close. Why only states Trump lost. Why not audit the entire election results.

This is why we think you Trumpers are nuts.

And your fear of an audit makes some more hungry for one.

It would be a great way to put that stuff to bed...assuming that there's no there, there.

And your fear of an audit makes some more hungry for one.

It would be a great way to put that stuff to bed...assuming that there's no there, there.
It’s not fear. It’s practicality. And sets a dangerous precedent that every loser from now on will demand. I’ve explained this.

I demand that you perform a forensic audit on every election a Dem lost in 2020. How bout dat?

If I had a black or Asian daughter, I can certainly imagine a circumstance where I might say something similar.

Why do you care?
I don’t. But he loves to play the race card when convenient, so I’m just throwing it back at him.

I COUlDN’T care less what race, he or his progeny are. I just don’t know why he feels the need to play it up.

It’s not fear. It’s practicality. And sets a dangerous precedent that every loser from now on will demand. I’ve explained this.

I demand that you perform a forensic audit on every election a Dem lost in 2020. How bout dat?
If you’re using machines then an audit should be automatic after every election regardless of the results. Say who won but don’t make it official until the forensics are done. Being against full transparency like you are is fear. The dangerous precedent is having citizens that have zero trust in the electoral process because they will lash out.

I am cool with forensic audits after all elections. Why? Because having citizens confident in voting is more important than whatever "dangerous" precedent fry boy is concerned with. Although, I would like to hear what that dangerous precedent is. This should be good.

Ok. What was debunked and by whom? I ask because there are two sides to every story, and I have seen some of these “supposed” debunkings where the media says “thats actually not what happened after the fact. Yet on election night, there are videos of them showing and saying the exact opposite.

The trust of government and media by many of those on the left is true insanity
Bump @kalimgoodman Waiting for those debunked links. Not sure I am ready for more thrown around BS without backing it up.

He is proud of his granddaughter. I would be bothered if he wasn't. Sunny isn't white. She is. I have also read where Sunny has mentioned other relatives who were part indigenous, part white, ect or completely indigenous. The end. That wasn’t intended to be qualitative, rather descriptive and that felt obvious to me.

I have no problem with the mention of race. No one does. Why would we? That wasn't the point and I suspect that you know that.
Thank you BamaFan1137 for spot on clarification. You strengthen my admiration and respect for you.

I'll say it for you. You're too modest. Your IQ is much, much higher than your opponent. Both of you prove such with virtually every post.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I don’t. But he loves to play the race card when convenient, so I’m just throwing it back at him.

I COUlDN’T care less what race, he or his progeny are. I just don’t know why he feels the need to play it up.

If you say so. IMO you're making much-ado about nothing.

If forensic audits after every federal election promotes confidence in our electoral process, I'm good with it. Even the ones that the good guys win.

Any other concerns?

Yet crickets when it came to Trump trying to overturn the vote, or when he overstepped his executive authority. Naw, you're just as big a cultist as the rest of them. You just won't admit it.

Trump over the contstitution.
Because we’ve already talked about this. Would you like to discuss this all over again?

So what if the loser wants a forensic audit? The goal is and has always been to make sure our elections are fair and honest.

I’d rather not know who the winner is until a full forensic audit is done in all states.

We the people have a right to know.

Who am I allowed to link? We know when I post a link, you'll brush off the link. So tell me ahead of time.

Post it, but be ready for a rebuttal. Hopefully you got one of those news channels that now says the poll watchers weren’t kicked out on election night so we can maybe find the news videos of them saying the opposite on election night. Should be fun

Post it, but be ready for a rebuttal. Hopefully you got one of those news channels that now says the poll watchers weren’t kicked out on election night so we can maybe find the news videos of them saying the opposite on election night. Should be fun
I'm ok with rebuttal but just ignoring it because it's not from your selected organization would be a waste of our time.

I'm ok with rebuttal but just ignoring it because it's not from your selected organization would be a waste of our time.

The only source I would dismiss on submission, without even reading, is factcheck.org. fwiw.

Reactions: jfegaly

Seriously? It was a leaky toilet. Do you live in a bubble? Shut down an election count? How the fvck do bars ever operate?🤣

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported on November 17 that "the water leak was originally reported as a burst pipe, but days later officials corrected themselves to say it was a leaky toilet spilling water into a room with ballots early on Election Day."

I will look at the other links in the morning as I am currently undergoing overnight medical tests. I did read your first link, and it literally addresses ZERO of the items in my post that you said were debunked. I will give you a little credit for at least staying on topic, but you lose that credit for not paying attention to detail. That being said, did you read that cbs article you posted? Holy vagueness and stupidity batman. One of the sources says you are more likely to be struck by lightning twice than to commit voter fraud. Seems pretty scientifically pulled out of his arse....errr his opinion.

Not to mention....read that quote carefully. Then read it again....he is talking about YOU committing fraud. Lol

I wasn't going to go through my entire cable channels and list every station. That's ridiculous and silly if you thought I would, I just gave a quick thought. Some of you are unrealistic.
The vast majority of media in this country is far left, the rest are on the right, there is no honest media. And this is from someone that truly is independent. I despised trump snd everything he stood for as much as I despised Obama.

Read Article II of our constitution. You'll find small words from the dominant West Germanic language.

Trump won on Election Day. Some states set aside state election laws to count beyond Election Day until they achieved a desired number.

Many analysts believe judges did not want to get involved because of the BLM and Antifa arms of the Communist Party. Formerly the Democrat Party.

There is nothing hard here. We are not dealing with classical mechanics or quantum physics.

NavigatorII and most of us gets it. This is excruciatingly simple.

If you’re using machines then an audit should be automatic after every election regardless of the results. Say who won but don’t make it official until the forensics are done. Being against full transparency like you are is fear. The dangerous precedent is having citizens that have zero trust in the electoral process because they will lash out.
What are you not getting? Machines have been used for decades. They are very reliable, and EVERY audit has confirmed this. It wasn’t until Trump lost and he started repeating baseless lies that people started demanding a forensic audit. You can’t change your policies just because someone whined about it AFTER losing.

So what if the loser wants a forensic audit? The goal is and has always been to make sure our elections are fair and honest.

I’d rather not know who the winner is until a full forensic audit is done in all states.

We the people have a right to know.
Of course thats what you say now. I’m sure you would have said the same thing had Hillary demanded a forensic audit in 2016.

The system is set up so that the results are accurate. That’s been proven time and time again.

No, you’re just another sore loser that can’t, and won’t accept the fact that Trump got his ass kicked.

Read Article II of our constitution. You'll find small words from the dominant West Germanic language.

Trump won on Election Day. Some states set aside state election laws to count beyond Election Day until they achieved a desired number.

Many analysts believe judges did not want to get involved because of the BLM and Antifa arms of the Communist Party. Formerly the Democrat Party.

There is nothing hard here. We are not dealing with classical mechanics or quantum physics.

NavigatorII and most of us gets it. This is excruciatingly simple.
Meh, you guys are delusional. Nobody likes a whiney sore loser.

This is known.

You’re wasting your time. These losers will never accept the reality of Trump getting his ass kicked.

What about the boat parades?

What are you not getting? Machines have been used for decades. They are very reliable, and EVERY audit has confirmed this. It wasn’t until Trump lost and he started repeating baseless lies that people started demanding a forensic audit. You can’t change your policies just because someone whined about it AFTER losing.
And for decades there should have been audits done on those machines after every election to ensure there was no manipulation. What are you not getting, Simple Jack?

And for decades there should have been audits done on those machines after every election to ensure there was no manipulation. What are you not getting, Simple Jack?
Sure the machines are audited ( that’s not the right term but I’ll accept it) but that’s different than a complete forensic audit of the election results. That was also the case in this election, why would you think otherwise? THE MACHINES ARE ACCURATE. That’s what this lawsuit claims.

Before you call others names, you should learn what you are talking about.

Sure the machines are audited ( that’s not the right term but I’ll accept it) but that’s different than a complete forensic audit of the election results. That was also the case in this election, why would you think otherwise? THE MACHINES ARE ACCURATE. That’s what this lawsuit claims.

Before you call others names, you should learn what you are talking about.
Full audits, Simple Jack. Forensics, whatever name makes you uncomfortable. After every election. The fact you don’t want them done says even more about your lying ass character.

Full audits, Simple Jack. Forensics, whatever name makes you uncomfortable. After every election. The fact you don’t want them done says even more about your lying ass character.
No, it says how ignorant you are about elections and election security. They are extremely accurate. Which is why you don’t need a “full audit” after every election.

Why do you feel the need to waste taxpayer money just because Trumpers whined about him getting his ass kicked? I’ve never seen this level of butt hurt in my entire life.

No, it says how ignorant you are about elections and election security. They are extremely accurate. Which is why you don’t need a “full audit” after every election.

Why do you feel the need to waste taxpayer money just because Trumpers whined about him getting his ass kicked? I’ve never seen this level of butt hurt in my entire life.
See this is where Bama and I disagree about you. I don’t think you’re purposefully this stupid. It’s a natural gift for you. And wasting tax money to ensure an election is secure is rich coming from a democrat party that whines about cowboy poetry night being cancelled. And I don’t give a shit who wins the election, the audit should be done every time there is an election. The fact they haven’t been done in detail in the past is a ****ing problem. Because once one comes into question and fraud is found every election in the past comes into question. There is the “danger” you were pearl clutching about, Simple Jack.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT