ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Hannity Testified He Didn't Believe Trump's Election Fraud Lies 'For 1 Second'

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
Being under oath at the risk of perjury has a amazing way of revealing the truth... 🤣

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sean-hannity-testified-didnt-believe-001935335.html
Sean Hannity Testified He Didn't Believe Trump's Election Fraud Lies 'For 1 Second'
David Moye
Wed, December 21, 2022 at 7:19 PM EST·2 min read

756ho8.jpg

Sean Hannity was apparently willing to promote Donald Trump’s bogus election fraud claims on his Fox News show but unwilling to defend them while under oath.

The New York Times is reporting that when Hannity was deposed earlier this year as a part of a massive defamation lawsuit brought forward by Dominion Voting Systems against the right-wing network, he basically admitted his real thoughts about the 2020 election being stolen.

“I did not believe it for one second,” Hannity testified.

However, that didn’t stop Hannity from hosting fraud proponents like Sidney Powell, who offered wild allegations about Dominion such as the machines supposedly running an algorithm that switched votes for Trump to Joe Biden.

“I did not believe it for one second,” Hannity testified.
Didn't believe 'what' for a second?

The Yahoo article claims he said he didn't believe Trump, but they don't include any mention of Trump.

Why not?

Because they are trying to hoodwink people with TDS like @Uniformed_ReRe

Logical thinking: If Yahoo had access to a portion of a deposition that said this:

Lawyer: "So did you believe Trump's claims that the election was stolen from him?"

Hannity: "I did not believe it for one second"

Do you think they wouldn't report that?

But they didn't. My guess is cause that didn't happen.

They report what Hannity said but not what he was replying to.

It fools the slow-witted, as we see ITT.

Didn't believe 'what' for a second?

The Yahoo article claims he said he didn't believe Trump, but they don't include any mention of Trump.

Why not?

Because they are trying to hoodwink people with TDS like @Uniformed_ReRe

Logical thinking: If Yahoo had access to a portion of a deposition that said this:

Lawyer: "So did you believe Trump's claims that the election was stolen from him?"

Hannity: "I did not believe it for one second"

Do you think they wouldn't report that?

But they didn't. My guess is cause that didn't happen.

They report what Hannity said but not what he was replying to.

It fools the slow-witted, as we see ITT.

Humor me, the “slow-witted,” for a moment and explain what Hannity was referring to when he said “I did not believe it for one second.”

I assume this tidbit was leaked by Dominion to the NY Times.

They probably didn’t anticipate the ghostofmatchesmalone’s of the world would try to run interference for FOX by pretending to be unable to make an educated guess about what he was asked based on his response.

Reactions: gatorspeed
That's the point, why do I have to guess?

The article gives us Hannity's answer, why won't it also give us the question he was asked?

Hannity didn't believe any of it...all of it
No need to guess... 🤣

He didn't believe the machines were being used "to trash large batches of votes" or that democrats were silencing whistle-blowers

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/21/business/media/sean-hannity-fox-trump-election.html
In Testimony, Hannity and Other Fox Employees Said They Doubted Trump’s Fraud Claims

On Wednesday, lawyers for Dominion Voting Systems shared some of the strongest evidence yet that some Fox employees knew what they broadcast about the claims was false.

At the center of this imagined plot were machines from Dominion Voting Systems, which Ms. Powell claimed ran an algorithm that switched votes for Mr. Trump to votes for Joseph R. Biden Jr. Dominion machines, she insisted, were being used “to trash large batches of votes.”

Mr. Hannity interrupted her with a gentle question that had been circulating among election deniers, despite a lack of supporting proof: Why were Democrats silencing whistle-blowers who could prove this fraud?

Did Mr. Hannity believe any of this?

“I did not believe it for one second.”

That was the answer Mr. Hannity gave, under oath, in a deposition in Dominion’s $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News, according to information disclosed in a court hearing on Wednesday.

I assume this tidbit was leaked by Dominion to the NY Times.

They probably didn’t anticipate the ghostofmatchesmalone’s of the world would try to run interference for FOX by pretending to be unable to make an educated guess about what he was asked based on his response.
They assumed that the people that want to believe Hannity said this wouldn't question where the actual question was that he was supposedly answering.

And I'm guessing Hannity can't comment on an ongoing case, so if they DID misrepresent what he said, he couldn't correct the information publicly.

BTW, I've said here repeatedly that I'm no fan of Hannity. I haven't watched his show in years, and even when I did, it was only because he had a guest journalist on who I wanted to hear from.

But I am a fan of the truth and facts. The fact that this article will give Hannity's answer but won't provide the question is a big red flag to me. It's not to you, cause you want to believe the article is telling the truth.

I go on facts, not my biases.

Reactions: dezyDeco

That was the answer Mr. Hannity gave, under oath, in a deposition in Dominion’s $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News, according to information disclosed in a court hearing on Wednesday.
Now quote the question he was asked that led to that answer.

They assumed that the people that want to believe Hannity said this wouldn't question where the actual question was that he was supposedly answering.

"They"? By that do you mean the court who had this testimony presented in discovery in the defamation case?

It was made public because it was presented in court LOL

And I'm guessing Hannity can't comment on an ongoing case, so if they DID misrepresent what he said, he couldn't correct the information publicly.

Hannity can say whatever he wants about the released discovery

BTW, I've said here repeatedly that I'm no fan of Hannity. I haven't watched his show in years, and even when I did, it was only because he had a guest journalist on who I wanted to hear from.

That's nice. Hannity was one of MANY Fox News personalities that admitted to not believing the Stop The Steal lie but still broadcast it every night to the trump supporting sheep

But I am a fan of the truth and facts. The fact that this article will give Hannity's answer but won't provide the question is a big red flag to me. It's not to you, cause you want to believe the article is telling the truth.

The question was did he believe what Sidney Powell said in their interview

I go on facts, not my biases.

🤣

"They"? By that do you mean the court who had this testimony presented in discovery in the defamation case?

It was made public because it was presented in court LOL
Hannity's answer was presented.

Where is the question he was asked? Without the question, you can use the answer to spin any narrative you want.

I'm a bit surprised that @Uniformed_ReRe fell for this, guess his TDS is stronger than I imagined.

Not at all surprised that it hoodwinked you.

Sometimes it’s fun to just sit back and watch what the Trumpers say to defend their cult leader. It’s worth the price of admission.

Last edited:
Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Which scenario do you think comes closest to what was said during the deposition?

DOMINION LAWYER: “Did you believe Ms. Powell when she said Dominion Voting Systems ran an algorithm that inflated Biden’s voted at Trump’s expense?”
HANNITY: “I did not believe it for one second.”

DOMINION LAWYER: “Did you believe that there are invisible, pygmy unicorns living on Neptune?”

DOMINION LAWYER: “Did you believe your mother when she told you she loves you?”

• Haha
Reactions: BSC911
Which scenario do you think comes closest to what was said during the deposition?

DOMINION LAWYER: “Did you believe Ms. Powell when she said Dominion Voting Systems ran an algorithm that inflated Biden’s voted at Trump’s expense?”

DOMINION LAWYER: “Did you believe that there are invisible, pygmy unicorns living on Neptune?”

DOMINION LAWYER: “Did you believe your mother when she told you she loves you?”
You want me to guess?

Why not just show the entire exchange? Then there's no guessing and we know what was said by whom.

Is there a reason why they refuse to show the question?

https://thehill.com/homenews/378564...on-he-didnt-believe-trump-voter-fraud-claims/

Hannity was responding to a question in the deposition on whether he believed the false claims made by former President Trump’s attorney Sidney Powell in November 2020.

Powell told Hannity then that there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election and that voting machines manufactured by Dominion Voting Systems helped steal the election by switching votes.

“I did not believe it for one second,” Hannity said in the released deposition, according to the Times.

Hannity didn't believe any of it...all of it
No need to guess... 🤣

He didn't believe the machines were being used "to trash large batches of votes" or that democrats were silencing whistle-blowers

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/21/business/media/sean-hannity-fox-trump-election.html
In Testimony, Hannity and Other Fox Employees Said They Doubted Trump’s Fraud Claims

On Wednesday, lawyers for Dominion Voting Systems shared some of the strongest evidence yet that some Fox employees knew what they broadcast about the claims was false.

At the center of this imagined plot were machines from Dominion Voting Systems, which Ms. Powell claimed ran an algorithm that switched votes for Mr. Trump to votes for Joseph R. Biden Jr. Dominion machines, she insisted, were being used “to trash large batches of votes.”

Mr. Hannity interrupted her with a gentle question that had been circulating among election deniers, despite a lack of supporting proof: Why were Democrats silencing whistle-blowers who could prove this fraud?

Boy, you fall for anything. What media service doesn't promote whatever agenda there is? Do you really believe Don Lemon believes every slanted narrative he's told to promote on air?

This is what election deniers do. Make bold claims in public, but then change their tune when in front of a judge.
I said that plenty of times. These people will go on right-wing media and say all types of reassuring things to the base, then they will get in front of a judge/prosecutors and change their tone. The worst part is that the base will believe what is said on TV over what is said in a legal setting.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
I said that plenty of times. These people will go on right-wing media and say all types of reassuring things to the base, then they will get in front of a judge/prosecutors and change their tone. The worst part is that the base will believe what is said on TV over what is said in a legal setting.
Trumpers (not all Pubs) are the most gullible people God has ever created.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Yet the article never quoted the question Hannity was asked, only his answer.

The article instead told you what Hannity was asked, and you never questioned. Then you come here and claim 'right wingers' will believe anything 'their media' tells them.

You just accused us of being you.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
We still haven't seen the quoted question that was asked of Hannity, have we?

@Uniformed_ReRe didn't see that as an issue. If we did the same thing for a dem, say obama, and showed his answer but not the question he was asked, would that be an issue?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
We still haven't seen the quoted question that was asked of Hannity, have we?

@Uniformed_ReRe didn't see that as an issue. If we did the same thing for a dem, say obama, and showed his answer but not the question he was asked, would that be an issue?

🤣

Now there's a dump of testimony of from Hannity, Carlson, Ingraham, Murdoch and others at FOX News

Still wondering what the question was that was asked of Hannity? 🤣

Rupert Murdoch admits Fox News hosts peddled election lies

🤣

Now there's a dump of testimony of from Hannity, Carlson, Ingraham, Murdoch and others at FOX News

Still wondering what the question was that was asked of Hannity? 🤣

Rupert Murdoch admits Fox News hosts peddled election lies
Note I was proven correct: We still don't know what question Hannity was replying to.

Now you are claiming in another thread that Tucker said he hated Trump passionately. All it took was me asking you to produce that text, and you had to admit you lied about it.

See how easy it is?

All of those depositions have been released publicly...so we do know what question was asked

You're the only person who doesn't know 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT