ADVERTISEMENT

Judge: Wisconsin probe found 'absolutely no' election fraud

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
Is donald trump and the trumpanzees tired of all of the winning yet? :cool:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-wisconsin-probe-found-absolutely-161220624.html

bd0c510c8cc98ddd7f3732e2b4ece71e

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin judge said Thursday that a Republican-ordered, taxpayer-funded investigation into the 2020 election found “absolutely no evidence of election fraud," but did reveal contempt for the state's open records law by Assembly Speaker Robin Vos and a former state Supreme Court justice he hired.

Dane County Circuit Judge Valerie Bailey-Rihn awarded about $98,000 in attorneys' fees to the liberal watchdog group American Oversight, bringing an end in circuit court to one of four lawsuits the group filed. Vos's attorney, Ron Stadler, said he was recommending that Vos appeal the ruling.

The fees will be paid by taxpayers, which is why the judge said she was not also awarding additional punitive damages against Vos. Costs to taxpayers for the investigation, including ongoing legal fees, have exceeded $1 million.

“I think the people of the state of Wisconsin have been punished enough for this case," Bailey-Rihn said. “I don’t think it does anyone any good to have punitive damages placed on the innocent people of this state.”

All of American Oversight's lawsuits stem from records requests it made to Vos and Michael Gableman, a former Wisconsin Supreme Court justice hired by Vos in June 2021 to investigate the 2020 presidential election won by President Joe Biden. Vos ordered the investigation under pressure from election loser Donald Trump, who continues to falsely claim there was widespread fraud in Wisconsin and that Biden's win should be decertified, which is impossible and which Vos has repeatedly refused to support.

Even Gableman's attorney said decertification was “pointless.”

Biden's victory by nearly 21,000 votes has withstood recounts, multiple state and federal lawsuits, an audit by the nonpartisan Legislative Audit Bureau and a review by a conservative activist law firm, the Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty. An Associated Press review of Wisconsin and other battleground states also found far too little fraud to have tipped the election for Trump.

Vos and Gableman have suffered a series of defeats at the circuit court level in the American Oversight lawsuits. Along the way, both were found to be in contempt for refusing to comply with court orders to turn over records. Bailey-Rihn, presiding over her last hearing before retiring, expressed frustration Thursday.

“This has been a long and torturous process to get here,” she said. "The reality is, whatever records there were, they were either destroyed or they weren’t kept. The problem for this court is no one knows when those records were destroyed.”

State law requires lawmakers like Vos to retain records after an open records request for them has been filed. They can, and do, delete records if there is no pending open records request.

Gableman testified in another case that he routinely deleted records that he thought were not a part of the investigation. That resulted in American Oversight filing a fourth lawsuit alleging those deletions were against the law. That case, along with two others, is still pending.

A judge next month was to consider whether Gableman had fulfilled requirements to vacate an earlier contempt order for not turning over records. And in another case, Vos faced an Aug. 4 deadline to turn over additional records requested by American Oversight.

“This whole case has been about trying to shine a light on government," Bailey-Rihn said. What it revealed, she said, was that in the early days of Gableman's probe, he was being paid $11,000 a month by taxpayers "to sit in the New Berlin library to learn about election law because he knows nothing about election law.”

“We’re all citizens of this state and this country, and we want our elections to be fair and not tainted by any sort of election fraud," the judge said. "We have absolutely found out from this case there was absolutely no evidence of election fraud.”

She said Vos and others have shown they believe they have no obligation to comply with the state open records law, they don't understand it, they don't follow the attorney general's guidance and they leave it to people who aren't trained on the law to deal with it.

“That’s one thing the citizens of this state have learned to their detriment," Bailey-Rihn said.

I'm sure all those Nursing Homes with 100% voter participation were all above board. And the mules pictured depositing 10 + ballots each, taking photos of each, while wearing gloves at 3 AM, are how you vote. And Zuckerburg's $400 M targeted investment in "get out the vote" efforts in battleground precincts had not a whiff of fraud associated with the gift, right? Anyone who believes there was no election fraud in WI, MI, PA, GA, AZ, MN and NV, deserves what Biden is doing to your family.

The Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled the Dimms vote harvesting scheme in Wisconsin AFTER Election Day was illegal. Trump won Wisconsin. Claire Woodall, Chair of the Milwaukee Voter Committee, said illegal drop boxes will continue in Milwaukee.

tb8232 fully understands the election fraud that handed a shrub who couldn't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru a seat in the Oval Office. Trump upped his vote total from 63 million to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. Thanks to Brandon promise of economic stagnation and higher crime in Democrat debates.

The US average IQ is a paltry 98. Not low enough for an all time record 81 million of us to vote for the disaster before us.

The Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled the Dimms vote harvesting scheme in Wisconsin AFTER Election Day was illegal. Trump won Wisconsin.

No they didn't...
Unattended drop boxes for absentee ballots were ruled prohibited

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...nning-absentee-ballot-drop-boxes/10014942002/

Leaders in Wisconsin's largest city bristled in response to a Supreme Court ruling Friday prohibiting the use of unstaffed drop boxes for absentee ballots.

Claire Woodall, Chair of the Milwaukee Voter Committee, said illegal drop boxes will continue in Milwaukee.

That's because manned drop boxes haven't been ruled illegal

tb8232 fully understands the election fraud that handed a shrub who couldn't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru a seat in the Oval Office. Trump upped his vote total from 63 million to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. Thanks to Brandon promise of economic stagnation and higher crime in Democrat debates.

The US average IQ is a paltry 98. Not low enough for an all time record 81 million of us to vote for the disaster before us.

You should go check your IQ because you obviously don't have a clue about the Wisconsin ruling

No they didn't...
Unattended drop boxes for absentee ballots were ruled prohibited

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...nning-absentee-ballot-drop-boxes/10014942002/

Leaders in Wisconsin's largest city bristled in response to a Supreme Court ruling Friday prohibiting the use of unstaffed drop boxes for absentee ballots.

That's because manned drop boxes haven't been ruled illegal

You should go check your IQ because you obviously don't have a clue about the Wisconsin ruling
I read every word of the Court decision.

About IQ. In my 60 minute time limit 60 question intelligence quotient M test session, I answered these questions and directives correctly. No doubt you can answer with the same accuracy and speed with which I did.

1. I have 3 gold coins identical to the eye. One is counterfeit. How do I very quickly determine the fake?
2. Name the unit of length upon which the US dollar is based.
3. Name the single action without which time cannot exist.
4. Does time slow for me when I travel AMTRAK at 100 km/h?

A heads up. The bright sees questions they can't answer as a challenge. The slow sees questions they can't answer as stupid, silly or trick.

I read every word of the Court decision.

About IQ. In my 60 minute time limit 60 question intelligence quotient M test session, I answered these questions and directives correctly. No doubt you can answer with the same accuracy and speed with which I did.

1. I have 3 gold coins identical to the eye. One is counterfeit. How do I very quickly determine the fake?
2. Name the unit of length upon which the US dollar is based.
3. Name the single action without which time cannot exist.
4. Does time slow for me when I travel AMTRAK at 100 km/h?

A heads up. The bright sees questions they can't answer as a challenge. The slow sees questions they can't answer as stupid, silly or trick.
Little Dickey and BScuck. Inquiring minds want to know. Brothers from a different mother? :oops:

reinhold.jpg

So I hope everyone knows how the election was stolen. Lib governors WAY overstepped their authority to EXTREMELY loosen mail in voting requirements, and they stuffed the boxes. At least that was the biggest way. They are saying that is not cheating...but we will see. I know one thing...I do not know ANYONE that is scared of a liberal alive, and they may have a say in this if it ever happens again

So I hope everyone knows how the election was stolen. Lib governors WAY overstepped their authority to EXTREMELY loosen mail in voting requirements, and they stuffed the boxes. At least that was the biggest way. They are saying that is not cheating...but we will see. I know one thing...I do not know ANYONE that is scared of a liberal alive, and they may have a say in this if it ever happens again

Funny how trumpanzees just can't seem to get ANY court to agree with them isn't?

But we do know who keeps breaking the law in reality...proven in court

The GOP in Wisconsin continues to break the law

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electi...igate-2020-election-to-stop-deleting-records/
Court Orders Ex-Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Hired by Republicans to Investigate 2020 Election to Stop Deleting Records
ELURA NANOSJul 6th, 2022, 11:14 am

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electi...on-about-partisan-2020-election-review-judge/
Wisconsin GOP Assembly Speaker ‘Violated the Public Records Law,’ Must Disclose Information About Partisan 2020 Election Review: Judge
ADAM KLASFELD Jul 16th, 2022, 5:39 pm

And Wisconsin law enforcement are complicit in breaking the law with the GOP

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...heme-fraudulently-obtain-ballots/10188578002/
Wisconsin DOJ launches probe of a scheme to fraudulently request ballots to prove voter fraud exists
Molly Beck
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

MADISON – The state Department of Justice is launching an investigation into a scheme to commit election crimes by a group of Wisconsin residents who believe former President Donald Trump did not lose the 2020 election and fraudulently requested absentee ballots to prove voter fraud exists.

The probe comes a day after Racine County Sheriff Christopher Schmaling revealed he was aware of the plot but blamed state elections officials for the violations instead of arresting the offenders who had confessed to the crimes.

Schmaling thanked one of the offenders for committing voter fraud instead of arresting him for his part in the effort, the sheriff's office also acknowledged Friday.

It's unclear whether the DOJ review will examine Schmaling's response to learning of the plot that he initially publicized as an effort to show deficiencies in the state's voting system instead of violations of election law.

"DOJ is aware of reports of ballots being requested in Racine County for registered voters without their permission. DOJ has been in contact with (Racine County) DA (Patricia) Hanson and will be investigating this matter. As this is an ongoing matter, DOJ will not be providing further comment at this time," DOJ spokeswoman Gillian Drummond said in a statement.

Harry Wait, a leader of a Racine County-based group known as H.O.T. Government that promotes false claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election, and others committed the election crimes by submitting false information to obtain absentee ballots — in some cases posing as prominent officials, including Assembly Speaker Robin Vos — to show violations of the law are possible.

In one email to Schamling, Hanson, Vos and others, Wait said, "I stand ready to be charged for exposing these voting vulnerabilities when I ordered Mason's and Vos's absentee ballot online, all without providing a photo I.D. or identifying myself."

Instead of promising to investigate the crimes, Schmaling publicized the plot on social media as being helpful in rooting out vulnerabilities in the state election system and blamed the Wisconsin Elections Commission, calling on commissioners to remove a way voters can easily request ballots online.

"First I put in the name Robin Vos, clicked his address and hit absentee, then I selected a new address and successfully ordered it," said Wait, who has heavily criticized Vos over his response to the 2020 election and supports Vos' primary opponent Adam Steen.

Wait told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel he then called 10 more people across the state and asked if he could order absentee ballots using their names. That also worked.

"Basically, I committed a crime when I ordered them," Wait said. "I emailed Sheriff Schmaling, asked if he was going to arrest me and he said 'hell no.'''

On Friday, Schmaling sought to explain why he did not arrest Wait when Wait told him he had committed the crime.

"After the second Email, Sheriff Schmaling had a telephone conversation with Wait where Sheriff Schmaling began the conversation by thanking Wait for sharing the information, but Sheriff Schmaling informed Wait that he did not have to do what he did on My Vote Wisconsin," the sheriff's office said in the Friday release.

"Wait then asked Sheriff Schmaling if he was going to come to the County Fair grounds and arrest him, and Sheriff Schmaling informed Wait that he was not going to do that by stating, 'Hell, no.'"

Schmaling's office said their deputies and investigators do not make arrests based on confessions in "late-night Emails and requests to be arrested."

"Sheriff Schmaling understands Wait’s passion and commitment to honest, open, and transparent government, especially as it pertains to elections; however, he never gave Wait permission or consent for Wait’s actions."

Is donald trump and the trumpanzees tired of all of the winning yet? :cool:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-wisconsin-probe-found-absolutely-161220624.html

bd0c510c8cc98ddd7f3732e2b4ece71e

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin judge said Thursday that a Republican-ordered, taxpayer-funded investigation into the 2020 election found “absolutely no evidence of election fraud," but did reveal contempt for the state's open records law by Assembly Speaker Robin Vos and a former state Supreme Court justice he hired.

Dane County Circuit Judge Valerie Bailey-Rihn awarded about $98,000 in attorneys' fees to the liberal watchdog group American Oversight, bringing an end in circuit court to one of four lawsuits the group filed. Vos's attorney, Ron Stadler, said he was recommending that Vos appeal the ruling.

The fees will be paid by taxpayers, which is why the judge said she was not also awarding additional punitive damages against Vos. Costs to taxpayers for the investigation, including ongoing legal fees, have exceeded $1 million.

“I think the people of the state of Wisconsin have been punished enough for this case," Bailey-Rihn said. “I don’t think it does anyone any good to have punitive damages placed on the innocent people of this state.”

All of American Oversight's lawsuits stem from records requests it made to Vos and Michael Gableman, a former Wisconsin Supreme Court justice hired by Vos in June 2021 to investigate the 2020 presidential election won by President Joe Biden. Vos ordered the investigation under pressure from election loser Donald Trump, who continues to falsely claim there was widespread fraud in Wisconsin and that Biden's win should be decertified, which is impossible and which Vos has repeatedly refused to support.

Even Gableman's attorney said decertification was “pointless.”

Biden's victory by nearly 21,000 votes has withstood recounts, multiple state and federal lawsuits, an audit by the nonpartisan Legislative Audit Bureau and a review by a conservative activist law firm, the Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty. An Associated Press review of Wisconsin and other battleground states also found far too little fraud to have tipped the election for Trump.

Vos and Gableman have suffered a series of defeats at the circuit court level in the American Oversight lawsuits. Along the way, both were found to be in contempt for refusing to comply with court orders to turn over records. Bailey-Rihn, presiding over her last hearing before retiring, expressed frustration Thursday.

“This has been a long and torturous process to get here,” she said. "The reality is, whatever records there were, they were either destroyed or they weren’t kept. The problem for this court is no one knows when those records were destroyed.”

State law requires lawmakers like Vos to retain records after an open records request for them has been filed. They can, and do, delete records if there is no pending open records request.

Gableman testified in another case that he routinely deleted records that he thought were not a part of the investigation. That resulted in American Oversight filing a fourth lawsuit alleging those deletions were against the law. That case, along with two others, is still pending.

A judge next month was to consider whether Gableman had fulfilled requirements to vacate an earlier contempt order for not turning over records. And in another case, Vos faced an Aug. 4 deadline to turn over additional records requested by American Oversight.

“This whole case has been about trying to shine a light on government," Bailey-Rihn said. What it revealed, she said, was that in the early days of Gableman's probe, he was being paid $11,000 a month by taxpayers "to sit in the New Berlin library to learn about election law because he knows nothing about election law.”

“We’re all citizens of this state and this country, and we want our elections to be fair and not tainted by any sort of election fraud," the judge said. "We have absolutely found out from this case there was absolutely no evidence of election fraud.”

She said Vos and others have shown they believe they have no obligation to comply with the state open records law, they don't understand it, they don't follow the attorney general's guidance and they leave it to people who aren't trained on the law to deal with it.

“That’s one thing the citizens of this state have learned to their detriment," Bailey-Rihn said.
Is this even news? Only the truly delusional are still clinging onto that nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT