ADVERTISEMENT

Newsmax apologize to Dominion

I read most threads. This is just an echo chamber. I thought it was but now I'm convinced. You guys aren't for fair media, you're for right wing media. It's ok but you guys can stop with the lying.
lol. Fair media??? Did u seriously just say that? Since when has media been fair ??

Reactions: NavigatorII
Keep your eye on the ball Kalim. Why are not only the Democrats trying to undermine that audit and Georgia is quaking in their boots watching the outcome of their audit as well? Connect the dots, you are "supposed to be" an Independent. Think for yourself for a change. What do they have to be afraid of? Didn't you want transparency? :rolleyes:
This is misleading. There have been at least 4 audits in Arizona and multiple in Georgia. The democrats is upset at how the republican are trying to keep doing audits with more and more partisan people. It's like the Republicans are going to keep auditing the election until they get results they like.

This is misleading. There have been at least 4 audits in Arizona and multiple in Georgia. The democrats is upset at how the republican are trying to keep doing audits with more and more partisan people. It's like the Republicans are going to keep auditing the election until they get results they like.
Whatever helps you sleep at night Kalim. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ask yourself, why would GA election officials be worried about what happens in Arizona?

200.gif

Look who is wrong about something again. You’re confusing audits and recounts which are not the same thing. But at this point I can see now why people are believing you’re BSC.

Look who is wrong about something again. You’re confusing audits and recounts which are not the same thing. But at this point I can see now why people are believing you’re BSC.
Ok. Not in the mood to provide easy searches

Reactions: fsumc
Yes I did. Snowflake! Media hasn’t been fair in a long time. Haha
I agree and I never said it was. So you clearly can't read. What I said was that people on this site need to stop claiming that they want a fair media. Please learn to read before wasting people time.

That Georgia official is a republican 😳
As much as you like to paint the majority of us as “right winged”, most of us call out Republicans when they act or say something stupid. For example, the same group of cucks that preside over the state of Georgia.

There are a few of us like myself and @fsumc who wouldn’t mind rounding up the politicians in DC, putting them against a wall and have rifle practice, left handed I might add 😂😂😂

I agree and I never said it was. So you clearly can't read. What I said was that people on this site need to stop claiming that they want a fair media. Please learn to read before wasting people time.
Look who is talking about wasting time!! Snowflake please! The media has been on ur Side for so long it’s ridiculous! Please starting making since with ur bs! Save us all the time and frustration of dealing with ur dumbass! Btw! Ppl do want a fair media. It’s ur party who wishes to control it! F’ing liberals!

As much as you like to paint the majority of us as “right winged”, most of us call out Republicans when they act or say something stupid. For example, the same group of cucks that preside over the state of Georgia.

There are a few of us like myself and @fsumc who wouldn’t mind rounding up the politicians in DC, putting them against a wall and have rifle practice, left handed I might add 😂😂😂
Correct. Because we believe in the Constitution over either party.

That Georgia official is a republican 😳
Republicans who bought Dominion software and caved to "Dances with Gravy" election bullshit after she got her ass kicked in her governor's race. She never conceded. Both Kemp and the SOS were scared shitless they might be out of politics if they didn't continue their election law ruse from the covid bullshit. Open your fvcking eyes! They are politicians in self preservation mode. Party affiliation be damned! Eye sea said the blind man. WTF up! :mad:

dsc-1703-700x366.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BillCutting4585
Snowflake! U should really stfu! U haven’t been out in a while to defend ur master. We all know why. So spare us ur bs! Election was stolen and everyone knows it
I don’t need to defend him. I don’t pretend that he’s God like you all worship Trump.

Sorry, only you crazy right wingers think the election was stolen. Which is why you all are a bunch of losers.

Republicans who bought Dominion software and caved to "Dances with Gravy" election bullshit after she got her ass kicked in her governor's race. She never conceded. Both Kemp and the SOS were scared shitless they might be out of politics if they didn't continue their election law ruse from the covid bullshit. Open your fvcking eyes! They are politicians in self preservation mode. Party affiliation be damned! Eye sea said the blind man. WTF up! :mad:

dsc-1703-700x366.jpg
I’ll see your Kent and raise you an Abbott
23b790fc41793e8a.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
I don’t need to defend him. I don’t pretend that he’s God like you all worship Trump.

Sorry, only you crazy white wingers think that. Which is why you all are a bunch of losers.
Stop being racist, you’re better than that

Sorry, only you crazy right wingers think the election was stolen. Which is why you all are a bunch of losers.
Oh yes u do snowflake! U actually think he in his basement won the election legally. Haha. Btw- how’s that gas price working out for u ? Lol

There are a few of us like myself and @fsumc who wouldn’t mind rounding up the politicians in DC, putting them against a wall and have rifle practice, left handed I might add 😂😂
Correct. Because we believe in the Constitution over either party.
Yet you support Trump, who was willing to overturn the election.

That’s why you belong to the party of Trump.

LOl.

What about the rallies?

What about all the boat parades?
What about those 189k mystery votes in the middle of the night? Haha btw- anyone have a bag of votes prepared? Yes, let me pull them out from under the table. Oh wait.. let’s wait till the plumbers leave. Haha

What about those 189k mystery votes in the middle of the night? Haha btw- anyone have a bag of votes prepared? Yes, let me pull them out from under the table. Oh wait.. let’s wait till the plumbers leave. Haha
Geez. Get over it dude. Don’t be one of those sore losers who never move on.

Oh wait, too late.

Geez. Get over it dude. Don’t be one of those sore losers who never move on.

Oh wait, too late.
Dude! Wtfu already. I bet u wear 3 masks when u go out don’t u? Haha ur pathetic! U actually think that dumbass won. He can’t even control his own dogs n u think he can run a country. Btw. How are those illegals treating u? Lol

Well, you could if you could prove it.

But it’s always easier to just claim it’s stolen. Then you don’t have to prove anything.
We have kid. Just cause ur left wing nut judges won’t take the case. We can’t help that. It’s easy when the facts show it. Btw. How about those bags ? No response on those facts? Lol. Didn’t think so

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT