ADVERTISEMENT

Newsmax apologize to Dominion

And if it doesn’t, play the race card anyway. That’s what trolls do.

Oh wait, am I supposed to be upset now? Are you owning me, because I responded to your lame racist play?
Ur party plays the race card snowflake. Embrace it already racist

Dude! Wtfu already. I bet u wear 3 masks when u go out don’t u? Haha ur pathetic! U actually think that dumbass won. He can’t even control his own dogs n u think he can run a country. Btw. How are those illegals treating u? Lol
Yep, because masks have everything to do with the election results.

Congrats, you just moved to the top of the Tard leaderboard.

What about the boat parades?

LOl.

What about the rallies?

What about all the boat parades?
How many boat parades did Hiden have? How many phone booths could that vegetable have filled? Inquiring minds want to know. Stolen election. Nobody other than the NY Times, Wapo, or CNN could pull off such a heist without fraud. 🤣

tumblr_mrd454g8GY1qk55epo1_500.gif

We have kid. Just cause ur left wing nut judges won’t take the case. We can’t help that. It’s easy when the facts show it. Btw. How about those bags ? No response on those facts? Lol. Didn’t think so.

Meh. That’s for you losers to do.

How many boat parades did Hiden have? How many phone booths could that vegetable have filled? Inquiring minds want to know. Stolen election. Nobody other than the NY Times, Wapo, or CNN could pull off such a heist without fraud. 🤣

tumblr_mrd454g8GY1qk55epo1_500.gif
Exactly! How can he lose with all of those boat parades! Case closed.

We have a new leader on the Tard Leaderboard.

Yep, because masks have everything to do with the election results.

Congrats, you just moved to the top of the Tard leaderboard.

What about the boat parades?
If u were u would see it explains ur intellect. Haha

Why do you sheep all buy into all the same nonsense.

Cant any of you think for yourself.

And if it doesn’t, play the race card anyway. That’s what trolls do.

Oh wait, am I supposed to be upset now? Are you owning me, because I responded to your lame racist play?
It does fit, you’ve shown this already. This isn’t hard to understand.

You call out @Sunburnt Indian granddaughter by her race.

You voted for a racist and someone who supported a Klan member. Also has a history of saying racist things.

You also just called us all “white wingers” and claimed it was a Freudian slip. Then you also edited your post to correct it, good job.

All of this combined is called a pattern. In this case, a pattern of racism.

It does fit, you’ve shown this already. This isn’t hard to understand.

You call out @Sunburnt Indian granddaughter by her race.

You voted for a racist and someone who supported a Klan member. Also has a history of saying racist things.

You also just called us all “white wingers” and claimed it was a Freudian slip. Then you also edited your post to correct it, good job.

All of this combined is called a pattern. In this case, a pattern of racism.
You got me. I’m sure you‘re right. Because I point out Sunburnt brags about having an all white granddaughter (his words), that make me the racist. Just like you voting for an adulterer means you cheat on your wife. Does she know?

Soled BC logic, as usual. I’m sure you’re winning this thread.

You got me. I’m sure you‘re right. Because I point out Sunburnt brags about having an all white granddaughter (his words), that make me the racist. Just like you voting for an adulterer means you cheat on your wife. Does she know?

Soled BC logic, as usual. I’m sure you’re winning this thread.
Daddy is here to help you pumpkin. I told you we’ll get through this.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Look who is talking about wasting time!! Snowflake please! The media has been on ur Side for so long it’s ridiculous! Please starting making since with ur bs! Save us all the time and frustration of dealing with ur dumbass! Btw! Ppl do want a fair media. It’s ur party who wishes to control it! F’ing liberals!
You are the most disrespectful person on here. You really need to reevaluate the way you talk or disagree with people. Have a great night.

As much as you like to paint the majority of us as “right winged”, most of us call out Republicans when they act or say something stupid. For example, the same group of cucks that preside over the state of Georgia.

There are a few of us like myself and @fsumc who wouldn’t mind rounding up the politicians in DC, putting them against a wall and have rifle practice, left handed I might add 😂😂😂
As always I can respect your stance. You are definitely the most sane person on here. You're not far right...yet. Don't let them convert you.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Republicans who bought Dominion software and caved to "Dances with Gravy" election bullshit after she got her ass kicked in her governor's race. She never conceded. Both Kemp and the SOS were scared shitless they might be out of politics if they didn't continue their election law ruse from the covid bullshit. Open your fvcking eyes! They are politicians in self preservation mode. Party affiliation be damned! Eye sea said the blind man. WTF up! :mad:

dsc-1703-700x366.jpg
I find it amusing how some people like to post pictures like it means anything. That doesn't mean Kemp is corrupt or beholden to him. Could have just been a meeting that amounted to nothing. If pictures told the entire story then I guess Trump went to Epstein private island. 🙄

As always I can respect your stance. You are definitely the most sane person on here. You're not far right...yet. Don't let them convert you.
My allegiance is only to the constitution as it should be with any man, woman and child.

I would never vote for a democrat as they do not believe in the constitution anymore. Show me a Democrat and I’ll show you corruption. Liberalism and the far left are a scourge on this country.

There are a handful of Republicans that have my support, the rest can get Lou Gehrig’s disease and die. They have not done anything for our country or people and constantly break their oath.

I believe in freedom, our men and women in uniform, our constitution and the prosperity through all that is attained by hard work and not the government tit.

If any of this falls into what you’d consider far right then by all means that’s your opinion.

My allegiance is only to the constitution as it should be with any man, woman and child.

I would never vote for a democrat as they do not believe in the constitution anymore. Show me a Democrat and I’ll show you corruption. Liberalism and the far left are a scourge on this country.

There are a handful of Republicans that have my support, the rest can get Lou Gehrig’s disease and die. They have not done anything for our country or people and constantly break their oath.

I believe in freedom, our men and women in uniform, our constitution and the prosperity through all that is attained by hard work and not the government tit.

If any of this falls into what you’d consider far right then by all means that’s your opinion.
Don’t bother anymore with that dumbass! Not worth ur time. Pretty pathetic. He’s a typical liberal.

Naw. I'm here for debates, not immature name calling. Guess it makes you feel like a man or you're drinking, one of the 2.
Really? U don’t seem to really add anything. Strange. As I’ve said in the past snowflake. I call them as I see them. Get use to it or move on.

I respect constitution extremist. Nothing is wrong with that but the constitution isn't perfect, that's why you have amendments.

Most republicans are more traditionalist and soms democrats believe in changing. So you're right on with that. At the same time there are plenty of Republicans who doesn't respect the constitution. They had laws struck down, just like democrats. That's why I say, follow a particular politician. Don't follow a party because not every republican is the same and not every democrat is the same.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT