ADVERTISEMENT

Newsmax apologize to Dominion

See this is where Bama and I disagree about you. I don’t think you’re purposefully this stupid. It’s a natural gift for you. And wasting tax money to ensure an election is secure is rich coming from a democrat party that whines about cowboy poetry night being cancelled. And I don’t give a shit who wins the election, the audit should be done every time there is an election. The fact they haven’t been done in detail in the past is a ****ing problem. Because once one comes into question and fraud is found every election in the past comes into question. There is the “danger” you were pearl clutching about, Simple Jack.
Show me where the election results have proved to be unreliable and then you would have a point. Audits have been done many times, including this last one, and they’ve PROVED how reliable they are. Wanting an audit done in EVERY election is idiotic.

There was a Trump presidential commission formed to investigate fraud. It was disbanded because there was none of any significance found
You’re bordering on the the insane.

Here is what we do in Texas

ITS A NONISSUE. Childish name calling won’t change that, soldier.

It always surprises me how easily the media can manipulate the sheep into repeating its talking points.

The Voter Integrity Commission requested voter information from all 50 states in its effort to determine if those states were engaging in voter fraud.

31 of the states refused to provide the information. Without the state's giving that information, the commission could not prove or disprove that fraud existed.

So the commission decided to disband rather than get in a long and protracted legal fight with the states over turning over the information.

Media then ran with 'Trump's own commission finds no voter fraud' spin.

Sheep willingly gobbled it down, as we see here.

PS: Hey @BSC911, the fact that you didn't catch that you were being manipulated is one of the reasons why we question your intelligence here. Sunny would have caught it. You did not.

You’re wasting your time. These losers will never accept the reality of Trump getting his ass kicked.

What about the boat parades?
Sadly they will always think it's stolen because Trump will always think it. Yet the only person convicted of voting illegal/cheating in PA did it for Trump 😆.

Of course thats what you say now. I’m sure you would have said the same thing had Hillary demanded a forensic audit in 2016.

The system is set up so that the results are accurate. That’s been proven time and time again.

No, you’re just another sore loser that can’t, and won’t accept the fact that Trump got his ass kicked.

One thing I noticed and before I really got on this board is that whatever Trump calls for, his base thinks is the next big thing. Like signature match would be the next big one in Georgia. They did it and nothing. Now they are focused on forensic audit, which they never called on before. Now it's the next big one until the results don't come back how they want it.

One thing I noticed and before I really got on this board is that whatever Trump calls for, his base thinks is the next big thing.
You mean like covid vaccines?

One thing I noticed is you claim Trump supporters can see no wrong in him, then you turn around and claim that Hiden has done nothing wrong as Pres, and that you have no regrets in voting for him.

Like most dems, you are great at projecting your own shortcomings onto others.

Show me where the election results have proved to be unreliable and then you would have a point. Audits have been done many times, including this last one, and they’ve PROVED how reliable they are. Wanting an audit done in EVERY election is idiotic.

There was a Trump presidential commission formed to investigate fraud. It was disbanded because there was none of any significance found
You’re bordering on the the insane.

Here is what we do in Texas

ITS A NONISSUE. Childish name calling won’t change that, soldier.
LOL you didn’t read past the headlines again did you? LOL

Of course I did.

Did you call for a complete forensic audit audit in 2016, yes or no?

Be honest.
I would have had zero issue with it just as I wouldn’t have had an issue with it in any election. How many times do I need to say that, Simple Jack? You dummies were railing about Russian interference, you should have done one then and set the precedent.

I would have had zero issue with it just as I wouldn’t have had an issue with it in any election. How many times do I need to say that, Simple Jack? You dummies were railing about Russian interference, you should have done one then and set the precedent.
That’s not what I asked. I didn’t ask if you would have an issue with it. Did you call for a complete forensic audit after the 2016 election, which was just as close? Because you said you didn’t care who won, you just want to ensure a fair election. And that’s the only way to do so. Well, Of course you didn’t. Because the ONLY reason you are calling for one now is because your boy lost.

Forensic audits are unnecessary. The elections are secure. Hillary lost fair and square. Trump lost fair and square. Time to move on.

Radio having a rough day, even by his standards.

This isn't that hard....

Pres Trump had a shocking win in 2016. He had zero problem with a full forensic audit.

Dems claimed hildabeaast got cheated (@BSC911 debut thread here just 3 years ago claimed Trump and Russia cheated hildabeast LMAO!), but they don't want to do an audit.

Pres Trump had a shocking loss in 2020. Unlike in 2016, we had massive examples of cheating occurring. Pres Trump demands a full forensic audit.

Dems again fight an audit every step of the way.

Sounds like the dems cheated in both elections, but just got caught in 2020. That explains your point that they wanted no part of a ful forensic audit in 2016 either.

Pres Trump had no problem with it. Which he wouldn't, if he didn't cheat.

Only cheaters have a problem with audits.

Radio having a rough day, even by his standards.

This isn't that hard....

Pres Trump had a shocking win in 2016. He had zero problem with a full forensic audit.

Dems claimed hildabeaast got cheated (@BSC911 debut thread here just 3 years ago claimed Trump and Russia cheated hildabeast LMAO!), but they don't want to do an audit.

Pres Trump had a shocking loss in 2020. Unlike in 2016, we had massive examples of cheating occurring. Pres Trump demands a full forensic audit.

Dems again fight an audit every step of the way.

Sounds like the dems cheated in both elections, but just got caught in 2020. That explains your point that they wanted no part of a ful forensic audit in 2016 either.

Pres Trump had no problem with it. Which he wouldn't, if he didn't cheat.

Only cheaters have a problem with audits.
To be fair, to some people it is that hard.

That’s not what I asked. I didn’t ask if you would have an issue with it. Did you call for a complete forensic audit after the 2016 election, which was just as close? Because you said you didn’t care who won, you just want to ensure a fair election. And that’s the only way to do so. Well, Of course you didn’t. Because the ONLY reason you are calling for one now is because your boy lost.

Forensic audits are unnecessary. The elections are secure. Hillary lost fair and square. Trump lost fair and square. Time to move on.
If the Dems screamed “we want a forensic audit because of Russian interference” I would have said do it. But that wasn’t a thing. You’re jumping into a hypothetical revision that’s just weird. The answer going forward and should always be in place is a full audit after every election that way when one side says “interference” or “fraud” the evidence is ready for rebuttal. Glorified hand recounts are not the same thing. And don’t bring up tax dollars, it’s incredibly weak considering all the bullshit money tax dollars are wasted on.

If the Dems screamed “we want a forensic audit because of Russian interference” I would have said do it. But that wasn’t a thing. You’re jumping into a hypothetical revision that’s just weird. The answer going forward and should always be in place is a full audit after every election that way when one side says “interference” or “fraud” the evidence is ready for rebuttal. Glorified hand recounts are not the same thing. And don’t bring up tax dollars, it’s incredibly weak considering all the bullshit money tax dollars are wasted on.
OK, fine. I'll just assume you are one of these "don't care about the deficit" Pubs. A true Trumper.

Jill Stein says hi back in 2016 when she called for a recount but then backed out the second voter fraud was discovered in Michigan among the democrats.

Jill Stein says hi back in 2016 when she called for a recount but then backed out the second voter fraud was discovered in Michigan among the democrats.
Now you see why they didn't want the full forensic audit of all the machines.

Now you see why they aren't asking for one for FUTURE elections.

Exactly. Sore losers always want a recount. They ALWAYS amount to nothing, at least on a national scale. The few instances of voter fraud during 2020 have been found to be mostly Pubs.

See this is where Bama and I disagree about you. I don’t think you’re purposefully this stupid. It’s a natural gift for you. And wasting tax money to ensure an election is secure is rich coming from a democrat party that whines about cowboy poetry night being cancelled. And I don’t give a shit who wins the election, the audit should be done every time there is an election. The fact they haven’t been done in detail in the past is a ****ing problem. Because once one comes into question and fraud is found every election in the past comes into question. There is the “danger” you were pearl clutching about, Simple Jack.
Trump defeated the "smartest" woman in the world on Election Day, as he did Beijing Biden. Some states set aside state election laws, continued counting till they achieved a desired number. Unprecedented.

A concept completely lost among our slow.

fsumc would score much higher than his opponent in intelligence quotient testing. How do I know? Both prove it with virtually every post.

Exactly. Sore losers always want a recount. They ALWAYS amount to nothing, at least on a national scale. The few instances of voter fraud during 2020 have been found to be mostly Pubs.
You really really are this stupid? Stein backed off, not because she lost, but because a recount would have shown that the Skankipotimus lost even worse than recorded. Stein hated Trump. She decided to fall on her sword because it would have proven the Dimtards are corrupt AF. I'm going to start a petition to have your degrees recalled. 🤣 🤣

Reactions: gatordad3
You really really are this stupid? Stein backed off, not because she lost, but because a recount would have shown that the Skankipotimus lost even worse than recorded. Stein hated Trump. She decided to fall on her sword because it would have proven the Dimtards are corrupt AF. I'm going to start a petition to have your degrees recalled. 🤣 🤣
Which ones? The UF degrees or the Deep Fry University degrees?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT