ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA and Owebama by the numbers

One of our nation's leading economists, Steve Moore tells me we owe Obama a great deal of thanks for our booming economy. Obama is no longer president.

One of our nation's leading economists, Steve Moore tells me we owe Obama a great deal of thanks for our booming economy. Obama is no longer president.

To be fair, he's right to a degree. By simply rolling back obama's regulations and EOs, that alone greatly improved the economy. Plus getting us out of terrible trade deals.

That's the thing: obama defenders claim he couldn't do anything with the economy because Bush left it in such a mess. Everything obama did HURT the economy.

If obama knew what he was doing then the economy could have taken off by 2010 at the latest and we should now be in about year 10 of a supercharged economy.

obama's goal wasn't to make America great, obama's goal was to take America's wealth and redistribute it to the rest of the world. When you understand that, you begin to understand why he signed so many lopsided trade deals that did nothing for the US and helped our 'partners'.

Trump comes along, says he is America First, and dems label him a racist. Because they know if he does what he said he would, that America First would work.

And it has.

Reactions: nail1988

Yeah actually you do. I mean he only turned around the recession. But **** Obama right, you dumb****s. I mean, facts are facts. How dare I bring them into your stupid minds.

Yeah actually you do. I mean he only turned around the recession. But **** Obama right, you dumb****s. I mean, facts are facts. How dare I bring them into your stupid minds.

obama's GDP when he left office was 1.8% growth.

Average is 3.2% growth.

Q2 GDP under Trump was 4.5% growth. Q3 GDP growth under Trump was 3.5%.

obama couldn't even have average growth. Trump says 5-6% growth is coming.

Along with a nice thicc Red Wave in 5 days.

obama's GDP when he left office was 1.8% growth.

Average is 3.2% growth.

Q2 GDP under Trump was 4.5% growth. Q3 GDP growth under Trump was 3.5%.

obama couldn't even have average growth. Trump says 5-6% growth is coming.

Along with a nice thicc Red Wave in 5 days.

Yeah the unemployment rate went from 10% to 4.8 % dipshit. But Yeah **** FACTS! Stop posted dolt.

Yeah the unemployment rate went from 10% to 4.8 % dipshit. But Yeah **** FACTS! Stop posted dolt.

The unemployment rate when obama took office was 7.8%, not 10%.

At the start of obama's SECOND term, it was HIGHER, at 8%.

It took obama 4 years to lower the unemployment rate.

It took Trump 4 weeks.

The unemployment rate was 4.9% when Trump took office. A month later it was down to 4.7%, and it is 3.7% today.

That's change we can believe in.

Obama is the only president to never oversee a 3 percent annual GDP growth rate. The Carter disaster managed one.

The U. S. average IQ is a paltry 98. And we wonder why we get into such messes? Is there a chance we return to economic stagnation? Tuesday evening will tell us.

Ghost, I understand that you are too stupid but a simple google search proves I am correct you ****ing god damn pile of shit. KILL YOURSELF.

Ghost, I understand that you are too stupid but a simple google search proves I am correct

Whelp the Bureau of Labor Statistics says you are lying:

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

Unemployment rate Jan 2009 when obama took office - 7.8%
Unemployment rate Jan 2013 when obama started 2nd term - 8.0%
Unemployment rate Jan 2017 when Trump took office - 4.9%
Unemployment rate Feb 2017 - 4.7%

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT