ADVERTISEMENT

Judicial tyranny

Seems appropriate here…

Jame Woods is BRILLANT, and he gets it. We TRY to teach our "Independants" around here...but EVERY one of them are just too slow witted. He says here EXACTLY what we try to explain to them...but you know what? It means more to them that "Trump is a meanie". WTF is wrong with these people? Vote for someone that says one thing...but behind the scenes they do and say WORSE than Trump ever could...give us a HORRIBLE economy, high rates, open borders, China taking over...but NO MEAN TWEETS!
Fuggin IDIOTS.

This thread has me in my feels.

kanye-west-okay.gif

giphy.gif
Ok, that is funny on a lot of levels. I genuinely laughed....

Reactions: NavigatorII
The lawsuits in NYC are a joke and truly terrifying on 14th amendment grounds. If Trump paid all of his creditors, then I have no idea what this suit is for (outside of political witchhunt).

Georgia is far more problematic. We will see.

Reactions: NavigatorII
The lawsuits in NYC are a joke and truly terrifying on 14th amendment grounds. If Trump paid all of his creditors, then I have no idea what this suit is for (outside of political witchhunt).

There were ZERO losses by anyone. This is dug up loans that were never in default. I really wish everyone paid attention to these lib lawbreakers that are using their political power to squash their opponent. This i sSO UNAMERICAN...but then again...they are lefties...and lefties ARE UnAmerican by nature

Reactions: dezyDeco
  • Angry
Reactions: dezyDeco

You are a smart guy. I'm not a lawyer, but I thought in a civil suit you had to prove real damages to prevail??????????????

You are a smart guy. I'm not a lawyer, but I thought in a civil suit you had to prove real damages to prevail??????????????
Yup. And there are none.
The banks made millions (billions?).

Is the goal from Letitia James to help Jamie Dimon make even MORE money?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT