ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Cheney

BillCutting4585

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2020
Big difference between taking money while elected and taking money as a private citizen, no?

The great intellectual understands this, no?

As much as I’d prefer items made in the US, China has us by the balls.

Big difference between taking money while elected and taking money as a private citizen, no?

Of course jock sniffer, DJT is a god. Moron.

Of course they do. Mdf is a sock of cuckster. Everyone with a pulse saw chinese currency crashing on election night when it looked like DJT was going to win. Then Chinese currency rebound once the steal began to take place. China got their guy in office. You have to be a complete moron at this point not to connect the dots

DJT puts the clamps on China via Tariffs
Virus begins in China roughy a year out from election (but not released from lab)
DJT refers to it as china virus (dems refuse to call it that)
DJT call out the WHO which is worthless as bsc on the fryer
Election night chinese currency begins to crash as it looks like DJT is going to win re-election
Counting stops
Counting restarts and biden takes lead, the steal is on, and chinese currency rebounds
Biden becomes president and essentially bans calling it china virus at the executive level of government agencies
Biden doing everything to make amends with WHIO

And lastly, the cucks TDS continues to blur their vision of the obvious happening right in front of them.

Last edited:
Of course jock sniffer, DJT is a god. Moron.
Skankipotimus snatch licker? I think so. It doesn't take long for true colors to show themselves. 🤣

iu

I've seen you guys criticize politicians for taking money before and after leaving office from China.

I've seen you guys criticize politicians for taking money before and after leaving office from China.
I’m not a fan of China period. I don’t like that they are entrenched in this country regardless of party affiliation. However, there is a stark difference between the private sector and serving in office. Can we at least agree on that?

I’m not a fan of China period. I don’t like that they are entrenched in this country regardless of party affiliation. However, there is a stark difference between the private sector and serving in office. Can we at least agree on that?
I agree and I've said that before and got bashed by the hard core right. Just saying that some of you need to have standards and not change them based on party or who's anti Trump.

How many more politicians are on the Chinese payroll?

Of course. Remember Pres Trump spoke out about this, said politicians can't be lobbyists after leaving DC, have to stop making money off their title.

Both sides hated him. Only time since World War II that the country was united against a single enemy.

But as always, the sheep here will defend China and shit on America. Who is the real enemy?

You don't think she is a republican? She has high scores from conservative groups. The girl they want to replace her has low scores and was called a liberal by one of those groups. Just ask the great Ann Coulter

The biggest thing that tells me Liz isn't a Republican.....the left media is in love with her. And the fact you are in here again supporting a lefty media agenda, is once again, very revealing about who you ACTUALLY are.

Come out of the closet bruh.

The biggest thing that tells me Liz isn't a Republican.....the left media is in love with her. And the fact you are in here again supporting a lefty media agenda, is once again, very revealing about who you ACTUALLY are.

Come out of the closet bruh.
They aren't in love with her. That's a lie. Like a big lie. They are just highlighting that she's being kicked out for being anti election being stolen. You're mistaken praising someone with loving someone. It's more about attacking the republican party than anything with Liz. You can't be that delusional.

Last edited:
They aren't in love with her. That's a lie. Like a big lie. They are just highlighting that she's being kicked out for being anti election being stolen. You're mistaken praising someone with loving someone. It's more about attacking the republican party than anything with Liz. You can be that delusional.
The media uses her as a dimwitted pawn that spews their narrative. They will do that with Swamp dwellers whenever it fits their pupose.

They aren't in love with her. That's a lie. Like a big lie. They are just highlighting that she's being kicked out for being anti election being stolen. You're mistaken praising someone with loving someone. It's more about attacking the republican party than anything with Liz. You can be that delusional.
The second she voted to impeach Trump she became a massive star of the right in the media's eyes.

If you can't see that you're intentionally not looking.

Then she doubled down and parroted talking points about election fraud while there's still serious investigations going on (and in at least three states, that's happening as we 'speak'). She's pandering, and even before that she was at best a centrist Republican.

Of course. Remember Pres Trump spoke out about this, said politicians can't be lobbyists after leaving DC, have to stop making money off their title.

Both sides hated him. Only time since World War II that the country was united against a single enemy.

But as always, the sheep here will defend China and shit on America. Who is the real enemy?
The Establishment/Ruling Class. Very few of them actually have our best interests at heart.

And yes, I know the question is rhetorical but the slow sometimes need those questions answered.

They aren't in love with her. That's a lie. Like a big lie. They are just highlighting that she's being kicked out for being anti election being stolen. You're mistaken praising someone with loving someone. It's more about attacking the republican party than anything with Liz. You can't be that delusional.
You're so full of shiite! CNN had a pity party for the Dyke this past week and the week before.
However you want to phrase it but saying the left loves her is inaccurate.

Last edited:
The second she voted to impeach Trump she became a massive star of the right in the media's eyes.

If you can't see that you're intentionally not looking.

Then she doubled down and parroted talking points about election fraud while there's still serious investigations going on (and in at least three states, that's happening as we 'speak'). She's pandering, and even before that she was at best a centrist Republican.
She has voted with Trump at a 90% rate. SO i disagree. She's a conservative Republican, who voted against Trump lie. SO now, she's bad.

The media is propping her up, for what a good republican she is. PERIOD. So yes, they love her right now.
Naw, i disagree but you think you must always hate the other side. So, if it's not hate, it must be love in your world.

You're so full of shiite! CNN had a pity party for the Dyke this past week and the week before.

@kalimgoodman

Reactions: BillCutting4585

THe LOVE fest.....and yet Kalim, for the second time has accused me of lying, and been proven wrong yet again. Maybe you should slow down next time before you make wild accusations.

@kalimgoodman
Thats by a republican strategist...I get it, if OAN, newsmax and FOX isn't praising her then it must be bad. The left isn't in love with her, they are just praising her convictions. Yes, it's a lie.

The left praise Warp speed, so does that mean the left LOVES Trump? The right praise Obama for getting Bin Laden, so did that mean the right loved Obama? Your logic is odd like always.

@kalimgoodman and his independunce shining bright. Again.
A man of few words. not an independent blah, blah blah. So is Elise Stefanik a true conservative republican?

I am convinced you don’t know what the word “lie” means.

Trump is definitely lying and he got you believing it, so bad that if any republican say it's a lie, they are a RINO (Cheney). You are full in on Trump. The fact that you can't think for yourself is pretty sad.

Reactions: G8trDad3
No idea why so many here fall for continuing to debate trolls as if they are honest and upstanding posters.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I no longer debate BSC. I just pat him on the head and point him to the fry pit. It's quite entertaining. You'd think someone who alleges holding a masters degree could do better than copy and paste but not understand it's contents. 🤣

I'm not disagreeing. The leftist media will promote Satan if it serves their agenda. Cheney is a swamp creature though, just like McConnell and Graham.
I see that you get it, it's not love for her, it's just a way to promote an agenda. I like your phrasing, minus the satan part haha

They all are or will become swamp creatures once they get to DC.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I will say, it’s sad when people don’t understand the actual definitions of the words they type, but it helps to make sense of why they struggle with reading comprehension, and would explain why they are so easily manipulated by the media and “fact checkers”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT