ADVERTISEMENT

Leghumpers - Gators...

Still plenty of time and we could easily win this but we just aren't good.

We aren't good in any aspect of the game. Anemic on offense against decent defenses. Bad on defense when facing an average offense and nothing special about our special teams.

Uga is over-rated. Top 10? Of course. Top 5? Eeeeeehhhh.

#1? No way.

Even if they end up winning by a lot. I'm not putting them in the class of Bamas of old. They may not need to be though....

Cox giving up and watching the QB run down the field after missing the angle on the QB is all you need to know about the character of this team and their toughness.

Reactions: bradleygator
Mullen.......gave up a chance to tie. Instead gave the ball back to UGA in good field position with a chance to run out the clock and score again....

Take what you get or you will dig a hole.

Reactions: gatordad3
The lack of attention to details as plagued this team for the entire year

It has become unbearable
Gave away the KY game
Gave away the LSU game
Really gave away the Alabama game
Giving away this game

This is a much better team than what looks to be headed to 4-3 and down by 10 but there is something glaring missing

Scared the defense might give up in the 2nd half if we don't score on the opening drive. They make me think they are looking for an excuse.

And now we got a hole....that even 10 points seems like a deep hole.

That's what we get for being greedy and going for it on 4th and 1000 miles. Defense bailed Mullen out, but unfortunately things still resulted in this.

The lack of attention to details as plagued this team for the entire year

It has become unbearable
Gave away the KY game
Gave away the LSU game
Really gave away the Alabama game
Giving away this game

This is a much better team than what looks to be headed to 4-3 and down by 10 but there is something glaring missing

I blame the coaching for the UK game. How do you not have a backup means to snap the ball besides clapping???

AR15 is not ready yet either. Just depends on whether you want to take your lumps with him now.

Reactions: martycat1
AR15 is not ready yet either. Just depends on whether you want to take your lumps with him now.

He's not ready yet....but he's closer than I thought. Mullen kicked the downfall off by going for 4th and 13....when 99% of other coaches would likely tried to take the points. Especially when they weren't moving the ball all that well.

Ar15 tried to make up for Mullen's blunder backed in his own endzone and got stripped.

Both plays ultimately was not because AR15 not being ready, but bad decision making by the coaches....again. AR 15 shouldn't even be in the position to get stripped if Mullen didn't make the greedy call.

I'm not frustrated at being down 24-0....but because we can hang with UGA IF better decisions were made by the coaching. If AR15 is not ready now? It's because Mullen made him not ready.

He waited till his butt was on the hot seat before giving AR15 a real chance at experiance. And when we were still in the game? He forced an inexperienced qb to do something absurd. Nothing was the same since.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Georgia is simply better than the Gators at virtually every position on the field. I think Mullen did the right thing by starting Richardson, but the Bulldog's defense is really good - too much for our offensive line to handle. They are super fast and get to the ball faster than any team I've seen this year. We just aren't good enough to hang with these guys for an entire game, sorry to say.

He's not ready yet....but he's closer than I thought. Mullen kicked the downfall off by going for 4th and 13....when 99% of other coaches would likely tried to take the points. Especially when they weren't moving the ball all that well.

Ar15 tried to make up for Mullen's blunder backed in his own endzone and got stripped.

Both plays ultimately was not because AR15 not being ready, but bad decision making by the coaches....again. AR 15 shouldn't even be in the position to get stripped if Mullen didn't make the greedy call.
Ditto and I mean Ditto. This game changed entirely after the 4th and 13 try. Dan is so desperate right now and it shows. We are a terrible football team and something has to change to be better in 2022.

Dan needs to keep Richardson on the field the rest of the year so he can build. Switching back and forth does zilch mainly with a team ypu are building. Remember they lost a lot of players last year people, I hope you all were not expecting much this year.

Georgia is simply better than the Gators at virtually every position on the field. I think Mullen did the right thing by starting Richardson, but the Bulldog's defense is really good - too much for our offensive line to handle. They are super fast and get to the ball faster than any team I've seen this year. We just aren't good enough to hang with these guys for an entire game, sorry to say.

Yep it would have taken last year's Trask to deal with them probably.

Dan needs to keep Richardson on the field the rest of the year so he can build. Switching back and forth does zilch mainly with a team ypu are building. Remember they lost a lot of players last year people, I hope you all were not expecting much this year.

I don't know where Mullen got the idea playing musical chairs with qbs was a great idea, but I suspect it was during the Chris Leak and Tebow days.

That's a rarity.

It didn't work because it was some sort of masterminded gameplan. That was because Tebow was such a gifted player that even if the defenses knew what was coming...they couldn't stop it most of the time.

Mullen has to stick with him I would say or he could leave. The rest of this year should be preparing Richardson for next season.

Penalties are a direct reflection of coaching. Lack of attention to detail. No discipline and no fear of the coaches.

Probably hard to generate fear when your head coach tries to be one of boys and dance in the locker room with the players after a regular season win.

Wbtw, was cringy.

Frankly, there's probably a lack of respect. A couple games ago a defensive player was asked if he trusted in the defensive scheme. He replied that he trusted his team mates. That's an alarming reply of something is wrong.

As a non-Gator fan I would agree that Richardson should play the rest of the season.

Yep I see many Gator fans going crazy calling for all the coaches heads but we will have Mullen next year and the only way to have a good season is to hope AR grows into the job with experience. Lane Kiffin would scoop him up in a heartbeat if Mullen didn't make it clear he was the guy for next season.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT