ADVERTISEMENT

Leghumpers - Gators...

Probably hard to generate fear when your head coach tries to be one of boys and dance in the locker room with the players after a regular season win.

Wbtw, was cringy.

Frankly, there's probably a lack of respect. A couple games ago a defensive player was asked if he trusted in the defensive scheme. He replied that he trusted his team mates. That's an alarming reply of something is wrong.
Very good points.

It’s one thing after another with this team. Dan will never recruit well enough or have a team tough enough to win anything beyond what he’s done so far.

Reactions: KingofHedgehogs
It’s one thing after another with this team. Dan will never recruit well enough or have a team tough enough to win anything beyond what he’s done so far.

Coaching is failing on offense with this mood ring qb situation. When we do find ourselves in a good position the unwise or predictable play calling starts to shine.

Defense still looks lost at times. That's on coaching.

Can't recruit worth the beans. Also on coaching. I don't blame recruits for bailing. UF,at this time, is not a great choice if you have options.

Coaching is the downfall of the team in all three aspects. Jones being in the game? Don't be surprised if he's the starter next week.

It looks like we play defense with 10 guys. It looks like they play defense with 12-13 guys.

Pull the tackle to the left and run the rb outside to the right. Not a smart run scheme by Dan.

Although the excuses and reasons may have changed in 10+ years, the bottom line is that the program is still broken.

Trask and Pitts put a band-aid on the crack of the foundation. Now, that they are gone and took away the band-aid.....we see the crack has become worse.

Reactions: gatordad3
Safe to say Dan has lost Gator nation. Two losses to Kentucky, the scoring record snapped, his smugness in press conferences and interviews. 2-7 in the last 9 games versus power 5 teams.

He really comes off bad the way he conducts himself and his arrogant tones when anyone questions him.

Safe to say Dan has lost Gator nation. Two losses to Kentucky, the scoring record snapped, his smugness in press conferences and interviews. 2-7 in the last 9 games versus power 5 teams.

He really comes off bad the way he conducts himself and his arrogant tones when anyone questions him.

He probably backs off that smugness some unless he really isn't into wanting to be here any longer. Maybe not though.

Will Mullen claim he wasn't really outcoached again because we had one more yard than Georgia?

Since I don’t want to say something I’ll later regret I’ll say no more and just read.

We had almost no chance to win this game, so not surprised we lost. Great teams are predicated by great defenses. This offense is a great fit with a solid defense, which we don't have and will never have with Grantham. And don't tell me "oh the defense played well". Georgia came in with a conservative game plan on offense designed to let their defense win it, and that's exactly what happened. If Georgia had come in with the idea they were going to score 50, they would have scored 50.

We met the only real goal I had for this game. To score. And barely managed that.

The concerning thing is in a bye week the defensive staff didn’t correct the biggest issue. How to take on the guard pull counter. That’s an arrogance thing, a stupidity thing, or a don’t care thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT