ADVERTISEMENT

Kirby vs Richt

Cute was watching your fanbase flock to Gator sites after another fourth quarter collapse to proclaim another moral victory towards the next great college football dynasty.
I've been around a minute. LOL... someone has to be the little brother. It's all good brother.

I've been around a minute. LOL... someone has to be the little brother. It's all good brother.
Tell that to your dumb fanbase. They ran over here immediately after your loss crowing about how they almost won another one and continue bragging about almost championships. Someone has to be the P5 UCF. Congratulations.

Are they a better version? Maybe. But UCF thinks they can beat Bama, while UGa knows they can't.

GADAWGinIraq said:
Lol... we're probably the only team in the country that goes into a Bama game not thinking "can we hang with Bama?" We're also the only team Saban has said he doesn't want to play again.

ROFL, after twice holding all the chips only to have Bama break you in the end, they are now officially in your collective heads. Your team now knows no matter how well they play, no matter what lead they get, they are going to lose.

As for Saban, he tends to talk the nicest about the teams he fears least.

Reactions: fsumc
ROFL, after twice holding all the chips only to have Bama break you in the end, they are now officially in your collective heads. Your team now knows no matter how well they play, no matter what lead they get, they are going to lose.

Saban also doesn’t want to play the Citadel again.

If you read their boards, we're actually in their heads. As far as knowing we're going to lose, not so much... Richt is in Miami now.

Objectively I see a team with pretty good talent and mediocre coaching. So pretty much the same as with Richt.

Objectively, I sense sour grapes from a fan base who can't come to terms with the current status of their program. Keep cherry picking factoids and adding spin as a means of minimizing your own embarrassment and frustration. Let me know how that goes for you. I'll be in Athens while the University of Georgia pulls in it's 2nd consecutive #1 rated recruiting class :)

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
This is part of why older Gators will always say that UGa is our #1 rival (1942 is a big part as well). Our dominance the last 30 years muted the barking, letting our younger contingent perceive FSU as our #1 rival.

But I'm not worried. Beating the mutts is part of the natural order. It will be re-asserted soon enough, then they will crawl back into their kennels.

Hot air and puffery. You have no juice to back that up. How ya gonna get the job done? I'll wait here for specifics......

Well you'll start noticing what happens when you realize Smart isn't a good gameday coach.
After we beat Texas he will be averaging 11 wins a year. Kirby has won as many games as Urban did his first 3 years in Gainesville. It'll be +1 after the Sugar Bowl.

After we beat Texas he will be averaging 11 wins a year. Kirby has won as many games as Urban did his first 3 years in Gainesville. It'll be +1 after the Sugar Bowl.

Here's hoping you lose again and finish 11-3 while we win and finish 10-3. Will we jump you in the final poll? I'm thinking yes. Then you can talk some more about how you are SO much better.

Objectively, I sense sour grapes from a fan base who can't come to terms with the current status of their program. Keep cherry picking factoids and adding spin as a means of minimizing your own embarrassment and frustration. Let me know how that goes for you. I'll be in Athens while the University of Georgia pulls in it's 2nd consecutive #1 rated recruiting class :)

I remember when Ole Miss got a new coach and suddenly was pulling in tons of 5 stars...

Reactions: ukalum1988

See, this is where it gets funny. The status of our program is TOP TEN. And that's running an offense with players not suited for the style and a 3-4 defense with players recruited for a 4-3. The current status of our program is ABOUT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

Yeah, the leghumpers can win a game or two, here and there when the Gators have an infrequent down period, but the Gators haven't been scared of of jawja since Vince retired... :cool:

Here's hoping you lose again and finish 11-3 while we win and finish 10-3. Will we jump you in the final poll? I'm thinking yes. Then you can talk some more about how you are SO much better.
1. We're beating Texas
2. You have to beat Michigan. Can you?
3. You wouldn't jump us with the JAX score, but see item 1.

Reactions: superdawg51
I remember when Ole Miss got a new coach and suddenly was pulling in tons of 5 stars...
After never having had any highly ranked classes, ever. So are you now saying Georgia classes weren’t highly ranked under Richt? Cause that’s all any of you have been saying until this post.

After never having had any highly ranked classes, ever. So are you now saying Georgia classes weren’t highly ranked under Richt? Cause that’s all any of you have been saying until this post.

And you folks have been acting like Richt never got high ranked classes under Richt...and that somehow a couple spots is the difference.

You do realize that, the first three years of Kirby, are heavily influenced by the recruiting of Richt, right?

Really bizarre logic being used here.

"This was supposed to be the down year!!!"

Why? Because you lost some guys? But didn't you also have those top classes involved?

Just strange thinking from your fan base.

I have had a total change of heart. I would like to extend an utmost sincere congratulations to UGA for their Almost Championships of 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2012, 2017, and 2018.

UGA is clearly on their way to owning college football. Rome, GA wasn’t built in a day.

Reactions: gatordad3
And you folks have been acting like Richt never got high ranked classes under Richt...and that somehow a couple spots is the difference.

You do realize that, the first three years of Kirby, are heavily influenced by the recruiting of Richt, right?

Why? Because you lost some guys? But didn't you also have those top classes involved?

They’re all over the map.

On the one hand Richt’s recruiting wasn’t good and left holes all over the roster. Yet the team that went to the national championship was led by a ton of upperclassmen including 30 seniors recruited by Richt. Kang Kirby gets all the credit for leading them to the title game but apparently the roster that was good enough to get to a title game in year two wasn’t good enough to do better than 8-5 the year before. All Richt’s fault for 8-5, all Kang Kirby’s genius for 13-2.

And even more hilarious is now those same Richt players who weren’t that good anyway is the reason they were expected to take a step back this year. But if Kirby’s recruiting is so much better than Richt’s like we’ve been told, why would missing those Richt players even matter? I can’t keep up with all the inconsistencies. I also love them talking shit for weeks on end now about how UF fans are claiming moral victories for saying UF outplayed them for much of this year’s game, yet they’ve declared themselves the next great dynasty to dominate college football because they played Bama close....because that’s not a moral victory or anything. UGA fans ladies and gentlemen.

Richt:

Year 1 - 8-4
Year 2 - 13-1, wins the SEC
Year 3 - 11-3, SEC runnerup

Kirby:

Year 1 - 8-5
Year 2 - 13-2, wins the SEC , National Runner-up
Year 3 - 11-2, SEC runnerup

Totals:

Richt 32-8, 1 SEC title, 2 SECCG appearances
Kirby 32-9, 1 SEC title, 2 SECCG appearances

Bonus:

Record against Alabama:

Richt 2-0
Kirby 0-2

Yes Richt had talent.....just not talent and depth. Kirby's starting 4/5 stars on special teams now instead of bobo's 3rd cousin's wife's nephew.

You're going to be very disappointed.
Sit back and watch how we close on recruiting this year. We'll be neck and neck with Bama for number one class. 2020 class may even be better.
giphy.gif

I have had a total change of heart. I would like to extend an utmost sincere congratulations to UGA for their Almost Championships of 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2012, 2017, and 2018.

UGA is clearly on their way to owning college football. Rome, GA wasn’t built in a day.
That’s better. Let’s get there faster from now on.

That’s better. Let’s get there faster from now on.
I’m really looking forward to your Almost Championship season next year. Georgia Billdogs... new shirts coming after you get torched by twenty points to Notre Dame or A&M.

Kirby can't beat Bama, Urban and the Gators did...big difference

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: ClintStoerner
Oops!

I "ACCIDENTALLY" deleted the post I made that was LIKED by a dozen or more Leghumpers.

If that many leghumpers agree with me, I know that the post was PURE garbage, and I apologize to my Gator bretheren.

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

You're acting especially odd today.

Medication off?

According to the Dawgies, these classes are DIFFERENT. Ole Miss had different classes all of a sudden too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT