ADVERTISEMENT

Kirby vs Richt

LizardGrad89 said:
said:
Here's hoping you lose again and finish 11-3 while we win and finish 10-3. Will we jump you in the final poll? I'm thinking yes. Then you can talk some more about how you are SO much better.

1. We're beating Texas
2. You have to beat Michigan. Can you?
3. You wouldn't jump us with the JAX score, but see item 1.

6,7,8,9 all lost. #10 UF looks to jump to #6. Where will UGA fall after losing to #14? I think 8.

So, ready to talk about how you are SO much better now?

PS LOVE the part where you guaranteed a win over Texas. I'm thinking, of the two of us, one understands CFB. And it ain't you.

6,7,8,9 all lost. #10 UF looks to jump to #6. Where will UGA fall after losing to #14? I think 8.

So, ready to talk about how you are SO much better now?

PS LOVE the part where you guaranteed a win over Texas. I'm thinking, of the two of us, one understands CFB. And it ain't you.
I'm here to eat some crow... but I'll eat gator again in Oct. :D

I can see all the Dawgies now saying "But but but, we had a good recruiting class!"

Reality came early for them. I thought it was going to come for them when we curb stomp them next year, but that's ok, the curb stomping is what's important.

Were all the players talking on twitter during the playoff games seniors?

I'll cut Dawg in Iraq a little slack since he's the only Dawg fan coming on here to take his medicine. With that said, I had enough fun tonight. I'm probably gonna be late for work tomorrow, but Happy New Year to all you scrubs.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I’ll say this... I think we might be a year away from matching them talent wise on the field, but in terms of momentum right now, we are definitely trending upward and they are not. Obviously that can change in a year, more or less, but it’s been a long time since things have been moving in the right direction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT