ADVERTISEMENT

Kellen Winslow jr....

fsu939913

Bull Gator
Jul 29, 2014
Arrested for kidnap and rape.... No one should be happier than UF fans that this scum bag did this. (Because of the whole mass murderer Aaron Hernandez thing). I mean obviously no one should be happy but you know what i mean

Last edited:
Yeah we might have a new leader in the clubhouse for biggest psycho collegiate tight end from Florida. Gangbanging methd out murderer vs. grandma rapist. I got to give the edge to winslow.

Now here’s a good question: who was better? In college? NFL? That’s a tough one. I’d have to give that some thought.

Reactions: fsu939913
AH never murdered anyone while at UF for 3 years, and he was not ever a mass murderer either. Attempting to mitigate whatever Wit-slow Jr has done by bringing up AH is a purely criminole tactic... :cool:

AH was found not guilty by the jury on the 2nd murder charge.

And if you check the court records, AH was only convicted of one murder which has been over-turned, (yeah on a technicality) but it was on appeal at the time of his death.

Was he a very troubled individual, you betcha he was, but it was not due to anything at UF. I'll always believe than going back to N.E. was the worst thing for him that could happen. Too bad the Cowboys didn't draft him.

Looking into the causes, his N.E. upbringing (gangs) and then they examined his brain postmortem, he had the worst case of Post-Concussion Syndrome ever found in an athlete.
A sad case all the way around, but not UF's fault in any way. o_O

Reactions: fsu939913
AH never murdered anyone while at UF for 3 years, and he was not ever a mass murderer either. Attempting to mitigate whatever Wit-slow Jr has done by bringing up AH is a purely criminole tactic... :cool:

And if you check the court records, AH was only convicted of one murder which has been over-turned, (yeah on a technicality) but it was on appeal at the time of his death.

Was he a very troubled individual, you betcha he was, but it was not due to anything at UF. I'll always believe than going back to N.E. was the worst thing for him that could happen. Too bad the Cowboys didn't draft him.

Looking into the causes, his N.E. upbringing (gangs) and then they examined his brain postmortem, he had the worst case of Post-Concussion Syndrome ever found in an athlete.

I dont think any logical person would say its UF's fault. I always put the blame on the individual. AH was a gang member thug before he got to UF. I agree going back to NE was bad for him. Even with the CTE i still blame him. I know he was given a not guilty sentence but looking at the facts its conceivable that it was him. He is the most likely person to have done it. I dont think he was a good person. I wanted this to be more about Winslow tho. Dude was raping 50 yr olds

Last edited:
I dont think any logical person would say its UF's fault. I always put the blame on the individual. AH was a gang member thug before he got to UF. I agree going back to NE was bad for gim. Even with the CTE i still blame him. I know he was given a not guilty sentence but looking at the facts its conceivable that it was him. He is the most likely person to have done it. I dont think he was a good person. I wanted this to be more about Winslow tho. Dude was raping 50 yr olds
A few days before this...he was breaking into a home at a mobile home park.

OJ was found innocent by the courts, does that mean he really didn't do it??? Plus FCUM was an enabler, he made sure his star athlete didn't miss the crucial games. He might not be to blame for AH, but he sure didn't help the problem. If anything he helped AH's mindset that I can get away with anything because I'm a star athlete.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I know he was given a not guilty sentence but looking at the facts its conceivable that it was him.
It as conceivable that everyone that goes to Clown-U really is a moronic clown... :confused:

I wanted this to be more about Winslow tho. Dude was raping 50 yr olds
IF that were true, then AH and UF would never have come into your post, so BS liar on you. o_O
===============

OJ was found innocent by the courts, does that mean he really didn't do it???
AH and OJ have nothing to do with each other, just like USCw and UF have nothing to do with each other.

Plus FCUM was an enabler, he made sure his star athlete didn't miss the crucial games. He might not be to blame for AH, but he sure didn't help the problem. If anything he helped AH's mindset that I can get away with anything because I'm a star athlete.

Urban has AH to his house and around his own family in an attempt to help him.
Urban had AH become Tim Tebow's roommie in an attempt to help him be around better people.
Tim later tried to caution the Patriots and Tom Brady about AH's Jekyll & Hyde problems.

I'm not sure what anyone at UF could have done to change the outcome, but I'm sure that a leghumping buttsniffer has all of the 'behind closed doors happenings' and all of the answers on how things should have been done.... :rolleyes:

BTW, Tim Tebow was who he was before he got to UF,,,, and so was AH.
UF did the best they could with what they had to work with,,, in both cases.... :cool:

It as conceivable that everyone that goes to Clown-U really is a moronic clown... :confused:

IF that were true, then AH and UF would never have come into your post, so BS liar on you. o_O
===============

AH and OJ have nothing to do with each other, just like USCw and UF have nothing to do with each other.

Urban has AH to his house and around his own family in an attempt to help him.
Urban had AH become Tim Tebow's roommie in an attempt to help him be around better people.
Tim later tried to caution the Patriots and Tom Brady about AH's Jekyll & Hyde problems.

I'm not sure what anyone at UF could have done to change the outcome, but I'm sure that a leghumping buttsniffer has all of the 'behind closed doors happenings' and all of the answers on how things should have been done.... :rolleyes:

BTW, Tim Tebow was who he was before he got to UF,,,, and so was AH.
UF did the best they could with what they had to work with,,, in both cases.... :cool:

I had to throw a little jab at UF....i mean there was a mass murderer on campus for awhile. Jameis WINston stole crab legs and i still hear about that.

i mean there was a mass murderer on campus for awhile.
Look you sumbitch...you really need to cool it...you are somewhat comedicly entertaining, and you are welcome here because of it, but you really need to back off the “mass murderer” shit...

sadgator will be the first one to admit and acknowledge that AH was one of his favorite players when he was here...the dude was absolutely solid as a player and he was a major part of the ‘08 title, but he did not commit any “mass murders” while at UF., and there was no indication whatsoever that he was capable of that kind of evil. Nobody here defends him, and we are all filled we think regret that we ever cheered for somebody who was capable of that kind of behavior. But you have your own dirty criminal laundry to worry about, so stop slinging your clownery mud over here...

That being said...Winslow Jr. is a wasted life, and it is very sad.

Look you sumbitch...you really need to cool it...you are somewhat comedicly entertaining, and you are welcome here because of it, but you really need to back off the “mass murderer” shit...

sadgator will be the first one to admit and acknowledge that AH was one of his favorite players when he was here...the dude was absolutely solid as a player and he was a major part of the ‘08 title, but he did not commit any “mass murders” while at UF., and there was no indication whatsoever that he was capable of that kind of evil. Nobody here defends him, and we are all filled we think regret that we ever cheered for somebody who was capable of that kind of behavior. But you have your own dirty criminal laundry to worry about, so stop slinging your clownery mud over here...

That being said...Winslow Jr. is a wasted life, and it is very sad.

I even liked AH as a player. I am positive he killed multipel people whether that is proven in court or not. We have tons of criminals at FSU as does UM as does UF. AH and Winslow seem to be the worst. Everyone always calls Jameis a rapist, which he clearly did not do. I dont mean it as a an attack on Gator fans, just on AH. I will call him a peanut M&M if it makes you feel better.

I even liked AH as a player. I am positive he killed multipel people whether that is proven in court or not. We have tons of criminals at FSU as does UM as does UF. AH and Winslow seem to be the worst. Everyone always calls Jameis a rapist, which he clearly did not do. I dont mean it as a an attack on Gator fans, just on AH. I will call him a peanut M&M if it makes you feel better.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...e-allegations-against-fsu-jameis-winston.html
I'm not sure about your "which he clearly did not do" comment.

I know the girls family(know of them i should say)... If u only knew. There were other players there. She accepted a ride home from him and sex later that night.... Yea. Screams rape

She also said she had been drugged and was drinking yet all the tests came back clean. Girl is seen dancing and grinding on jameis. She voluntarily got in a cab with him....

It even says in the article the girl admits to never saying no but she was emotionally disturbed afterwards(its pretty well known that she was a cleat chaser and wanted to date jameis but he kicked her out becuz his gf was flying in early the next morning.) This pissed her off and then the bs started. She was a hoe who did not like the outocme of being a hoe.

Last edited:
I had to throw a little jab at UF....i mean there was a mass murderer on campus for awhile. Jameis WINston stole crab legs and i still hear about that.
So you're admitting to being a shameless liar and a crimi-troll, correct? :cool:

If AH was a mass murder, then Shameous Jameous packed up and drove away with the entire Publix store, and the entire rest of the block that it sat on,,, (criminole clown confirmed).... :confused:

Everyone always calls Jameis a rapist, which he clearly did not do.

Right, if you screw an unconscious and/or drugged up woman, it's not rape at FSUcks, it's called an everyday thing for ole Chief Slap-a-ho.... :rolleyes:

Not rape at all ever, if you call the female a ho. Everyone knows that it's totally okay for any male criminole student/ATHLETE to be a ho-hopper with his 'real girl-friend' (just another shameless ho) on the way in the next day.... :cool:

So you're admitting to being a shameless liar and a crimi-troll, correct? :cool:

If AH was a mass murder, then Shameous Jameous packed up and drove away with the entire Publix store, and the entire rest of the block that it sat on,,, (criminole clown confirmed).... :confused:

AH killed multiple people. We all know that. Jameis was thief at publix and burger king. We all know that

AH killed multiple people. We all know that. Jameis was thief at publix and burger king. We all know that

Now you propose to speak for we-all??? o_O
Hell, you're not even competent to speak for yourself most days... :cool:

"It's not that people are ignorant that's the problem,,, it's that they KNOW so many things that are just NOT TRUE." -- Will Rogers

Shameous Jameous sheet is pages, not a couple of notes you crimi-twit... :confused:

PS
And wasn't this supposed to be about the FSU Wit-slow rapist, not AH or JW? :rolleyes:

Now you propose to speak for we-all??? o_O
Hell, you're not even competent to speak for yourself most days... :cool:

"It's not that people are ignorant that's the problem,,, it's that they KNOW so many things that are just NOT TRUE." -- Will Rogers

Shameous Jameous sheet is pages, not a couple of notes you crimi-twit... :confused:

PS
And wasn't this supposed to be about the FSU Wit-slow rapist, not AH or JW? :rolleyes:

Yes it was. Also, winslow went to UM...not fsu..."competent":p

Yes it was. Also, winslow went to UM...not fsu..."competent":p

In my Gator handbook, the scUM thugs of Mi-Am-I and the FSUcks criminoles of Tallycrappy, are so much alike that I sometimes get confused about whatever minor differences that they might have. Same-ole - Same-ole to me.... :cool:

Like when they play each other,,, it's a real shame that they can't both lose, so I'm left with hoping for a multiple OT Zero to Zero tie... :p

PS
Is this rivals board still paying you to attempt to drive up their post counts? :oops:

In my Gator handbook, the scUM thugs of Mi-Am-I and the FSUcks criminoles of Tallycrappy, are so much alike that I sometimes get confused about whatever minor differences that they might have. Same-ole - Same-ole to me.... :cool:

Like when they play each other,,, it's a real shame that they can't both lose, so I'm left with hoping for a multiple OT Zero to Zero tie... :p

PS
Is this rivals board still paying you to attempt to drive up their post counts? :oops:

Lol i get a monthly stipend depending upon how much traffic i bring to the site:cool:

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Arrested for kidnap and rape.... No one should be happier than UF fans that this scum bag did this. (Because of the whole mass murderer Aaron Hernandez thing). I mean obviously no one should be happy but you know what i mean

Numbers, is this what you were hoping to keep off the board with the Wit-slow??? ;)

Who could possibly believe that Shameous Jameous would do anything wrong concerning a female, and then also fail to admit to doing so. I mean, he's always been so polite, and gentlemanly, and honest, and up-front for so long..... :rolleyes: -- :D --- :p

6-20-18
Ever since he was accused of inappropriately touching an Uber driver (read fondling) in 2016, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have had to tread nervously concerning what may happen to QB Jameis Winston. Ahead of training camp, it appears that the NFL's inquisitors may indeed be preparing to punish Winston with a 3 game suspension.

https://247sports.com/college/flori...n-preparing-for-suspension-from-NFL-119216337

Numbers, is this what you were hoping to keep off the board with the Wit-slow??? ;)

Who could possibly believe that Shameous Jameous would do anything wrong concerning a female, and then also fail to admit to doing so. I mean, he's always been so polite, and gentlemanly, and honest, and up-front for so long..... :rolleyes: -- :D --- :p

6-20-18
Ever since he was accused of inappropriately touching an Uber driver (read fondling) in 2016, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have had to tread nervously concerning what may happen to QB Jameis Winston. Ahead of training camp, it appears that the NFL's inquisitors may indeed be preparing to punish Winston with a 3 game suspension.

https://247sports.com/college/flori...n-preparing-for-suspension-from-NFL-119216337

She lied about where he was sitting. Trying to cash in. Next

Jameis Winston is not a good person. Not has he been due to all his prior actions.

Guess what?? He just got suspended by the NFL for 3 games for violating personal conduct policy. Yeah he’s a real stand up guy.

Suspended 3 games (arbitrary as hell) for allegedly groping an Uber driver 2 years ago.

1. The NFL needs to get over itself.

2. Winston obviously has an issue with etiquette and playing by the rules.

3. He's simply not that good. A lot of people want him to be that good, but he's in his mid-twenties and still am immature me-monster. His NFL career is close to being done.

Lol that the Winston story comes out immediately after FSU #’s starts this thread and then bashes us for formerly having a criminal on our team.

Honestly, sadgator has been posting on this Board for like 17 years....in all that time, he has never seen anyone as bad at trash talk than FSU#’s...no offense...

She lied about where he was sitting. Trying to cash in. Next
Yep, all those cheap ho lyin' women telling falsies on poor ole Shameous. :rolleyes:

Honest judge, I done neva did nun of dat dare stuff to deem, and sides, they ask fo-it.... :confused:

:D:D :cool: :D:D

Yep, all those cheap ho lyin' women telling falsies on poor ole Shameous. :rolleyes:

Honest judge, I done neva did nun of dat dare stuff to deem, and sides, they ask fo-it.... :confused:

:D:D :cool: :D:D

Another hoe trying to get the doe

I say he say we say if u scrong, den we scrong den.

Jameis Winston is not a good person. Not has he been due to all his prior actions.

Guess what?? He just got suspended by the NFL for 3 games for violating personal conduct policy. Yeah he’s a real stand up guy.

Wrong. He was suspended for not self reporting the incident. Not becuz of the incident. Dont let facts get in the way tho

Hes given thousands to charity and helps the kids. Dude is basically tebow as a blk guy. U racist? @bradleygator

Lol that the Winston story comes out immediately after FSU #’s starts this thread and then bashes us for formerly having a criminal on our team.

Honestly, sadgator has been posting on this Board for like 17 years....in all that time, he has never seen anyone as bad at trash talk than FSU#’s...no offense...

"No offense".....You are use to that in Gainseville huh?

Scale of 1 to 10 how good was that?

Suspended 3 games (arbitrary as hell) for allegedly groping an Uber driver 2 years ago.

1. The NFL needs to get over itself.

2. Winston obviously has an issue with etiquette and playing by the rules.

3. He's simply not that good. A lot of people want him to be that good, but he's in his mid-twenties and still am immature me-monster. His NFL career is close to being done.

1. Agree

2. He did not self report the incident, which is why he is being suspended but not the incident itself(altho i agree Jameis doesnt know how to "lay low".

3. At times i think he is finally turning the corner in the pros but then he regresses. Im not sure how much is his team vs him. I definitely would expect more of him tho.

Former mass murderer u mean ;)

In all honesty, i think the trash talk between roval fans is meh. Whats the point except on game week? If i see a Gator fan in the store, i would talk to him or her. I really dont care what team someone associates with

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT