ADVERTISEMENT

Kellen Winslow jr....

Anybody trying to defend this guy may as well just join him. He’s not a good person at all. Not sure how anybody can say otherwise.

Another hoe trying to get the doe
I say he say we say if u scrong, den we scrong den.

To paraphrase YOU:

We-All know
that OJ was guilty. o_O
We-All know that AH was a mass murder. :rolleyes:
But poor ole Shameous is repeatedly falsely accused while being totally innocent.... :confused:

LFMAO at than kind of typical criminole duplicity... :D

Reactions: ukalum1988
Wrong. Dude is basically tebow as a blk guy. U racist? @bradleygator

I don't seem to remember Tebow related to any of the MANY things that Shameous DID!

Shameous didn't even really steal nuttin' at Publix. Deem nasty ho's stuffed all that stuff in his pockets, and then they threw him out the front door.... :D:D:D:D:D

I don't seem to remember Tebow related to any of the MANY things that Shameous DID!

Shameous didn't even really steal nuttin' at Publix. Deem nasty ho's stuffed all that stuff in his pockets, and then they threw him out the front door.... :D:D:D:D:D

Im sure tebow got some free wings that managers didnt know about. Same as Jameis. He was told he could have them by the guy in the back. Im not saying its right, an employee said he slcould have it and the manager said no. Not Guilty

To paraphrase YOU:

We-All know
that OJ was guilty. o_O
We-All know that AH was a mass murder. :rolleyes:
But poor ole Shameous is repeatedly falsely accused while being totally innocent.... :confused:

LFMAO at than kind of typical criminole duplicity... :D

At least you are up to speed

[QUOTE="fsu939913, post: 1286553, member: 37199"]Im sure tebow got some free wings that managers didnt know about. Same as Jameis. He was told he could have them by the guy in the back. Im not saying its right, an employee said he slcould have it and the manager said no. Not Guilty[/QUOTE]

While I'm sure that you're FoS and making chit up,,, as usual. :cool:
There's not even so much as a false rumor that Tebow took anything without paying. o_O

In tallycrappy, for FSU criminoles, it's okay to blatantly STEAL, as long as some random nobody employee at any business tells you that you are all 'hooked up' as a criminole athlete. Got-it... :confused:

Publix employee was 'knowingly' an accessory to theft.
(Proof that the employee ever told Shameous that he could steal them?)

Shameous 'knowingly' was a thief, multiple times, it's a criminole pattern. :oops:
(free drinks at burger joints, even without permission from ANY employee...) o_O

[QUOTE="fsu939913, post: 1286553, member: 37199"]Im sure tebow got some free wings that managers didnt know about. Same as Jameis. He was told he could have them by the guy in the back. Im not saying its right, an employee said he slcould have it and the manager said no. Not Guilty

While I'm sure that you're FoS and making chit up,,, as usual. :cool:
There's not even so much as a false rumor that Tebow took anything without paying. o_O

In tallycrappy, for FSU criminoles, it's okay to blatantly STEAL, as long as some random nobody employee at any business tells you that you are all 'hooked up' as a criminole athlete. Got-it... :confused:

Publix employee was 'knowingly' an accessory to theft.
(Proof that the employee ever told Shameous that he could steal them?)

Shameous 'knowingly' was a thief, multiple times, it's a criminole pattern. :oops:
(free drinks at burger joints, even without permission from ANY employee...) o_O[/QUOTE]

Everyone gets free stuff. Its part of the gig #JameisIsInnocent

The last several posts in this thread actually make me wish FSU numbers and insta ARE the same person, because what a psychological case study that would be.

Reactions: fsu939913
While I'm beginning to think that the Mad-Dog-dollie and the Dunny-goater are either the same person, or at the very least, on the same clueless, twisted wave link... :confused:

While I'm beginning to think that the Mad-Dog-dollie and the Dunny-goater are either the same person, or at the very least, on the same clueless, twisted wave link... :confused:

I swear, if you had any sense about you, you would be such a less obnoxious boy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT