ADVERTISEMENT

Keeping up with Brandinomics

Highest levels of credit card debt in history.

This isn't real growth, it's increased debt.

You might mention savings are all but bust. Consumers are 70% of the economy. We see record bank delenquencies. We're at the brink. Bidenomics has brought us here.

The CEO at J. P. Morgan and Fox Business has it all wrong? Not likely.
Lol, yes they have been wrong Jamie said there was an economic hurricane on the horizon early last year. Will he eventually be right? Maybe. But the economy is still moving briskly. That’s why bond rates keep going up.

Bidenomics is getting worse
From the beginning of the search for a new Speaker, Heritage Action has called for rigorous financial responsibility. In his first address to the House of Representatives as Speaker, Rep. Johnson said “The greatest threat to our national security is our nation’s debt.”
We cannot project strength abroad if we are weak at home, and our $33 trillion in debt makes us weaker. To put America’s finances into more relatable terms, let’s compare the federal government to the median family with an income of $74,580. If this family spends money like the federal government, it will spend $102,961 by the end of the year (adding $28,381 to their debt), despite already owing $564,749.
US Budget vs Family Budget.jpg
Countries are not immune from the consequences of their poor financial decisions, and contribute to the economic malaise that is squeezing American families. The Biden administration proudly boasted about economic growth this week, but look at what is happening in the lives of working Americans. 62% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck and home affordability for new buyers is practically at an all time low.
Congress must remove their blinders and set about the necessary work to cut spending. It is the only way to reverse this trend, and procrastination will only prolong the pain.

Reactions: BCSpell
About that inflation….

39 years in the car business, and a big part of my job is exactly this problem..this is VERY true. And rising interest rates also slows down the retail side, because w inflation, people have less spending money, and the payments go up on purchases..to this is probably a quadruple edged sword here.

If you want more entertainment, this is when I realized why @NavigatorII meant by MDF'ER. Oh, the thread below has been locked since.

Post in thread 'Since 2020....' https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/since-2020.125527/post-2646133
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
39 years in the car business, and a big part of my job is exactly this problem..this is VERY true. And rising interest rates also slows down the retail side, because w inflation, people have less spending money, and the payments go up on purchases..to this is probably a quadruple edged sword here.
Shocking another stimi lover that wants government subsidized rates. All you liberals love free money.

HAHAHA. I got ya now brother. I just couldn't pass it up. I am with you he truly is Mega Dumb F. I wish his Mom would quit letting him be on the computer without supervision.
You snowflakes need to tag me, it’s a message board I cannot knock you out.

Thoughts on your lost gold? Oh wait, you're still pissed. Go drink more orange juice before you have another episode.
thats not an answer jelly. are you a good christian or not? do you care that the immigrants are human beaings or do you care that they are not american??? What would christ do??? what would he think of you??

thats not an answer jelly. are you a good christian or not? do you care that the immigrants are human beaings or do you care that they are not american??? What would christ do??? what would he think of you??
They are ILLEGALS and not American. As far as I am concerned, they are not humans until they pay their dues by proper DUE PROCESS. But tell you what, there are a few that we could work out an exchange program where they enter and you leave. Kind of like when you emigrated your gold membership for a free one. 😂

They are ILLEGALS and not American. As far as I am concerned, they are not humans until they pay their dues by proper DUE PROCESS. But tell you what, there are a few that we could work out an exchange program where they enter and you leave. Kind of like when you emigrated your gold membership for a free one. 😂
END OF THE STORY. Feel EXACTLY the same way about the "palestinians" (hamas). They allowed terrorists(actually voted them in power) to steal their land, and launch a terrorist attack on one of our closest allies. I personally do not care WHAT Israel has to do to eliminate hamas and get Iran off their back because it needs to happen before Iran gets a nuke(if Israel even ever allows for that to happen, because Brandon damn sure will)

Poor bastard. These very illegals are nothing but rapists and thugs. We know what Christ would do here, and besides, what do you care? You mock God and the Bible. With that said, go back to drinking your orange juice and choking on your soy kale salad before you have another episode in your mobile home in Nevada.

"I am called mega dumb **** sock puppet dumb any number of names, I don’t care"

Post in thread 'Since 2020....' https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/since-2020.125527/post-2646133

Poor bastard. These very illegals are nothing but rapists and thugs. We know what Christ would do here, and besides, what do you care? You mock God and the Bible. With that said, go back to drinking your orange juice and choking on your soy kale salad before you have another episode in your mobile home in Nevada.

"I am called mega dumb **** sock puppet dumb any number of names, I don’t care"

why, i see you becoming very tanned in the afterlife!!!!

another one thats going straight south!!! UNREAL!!!!

I know you snowflakes hate facts especially those from a 30000 foot view, but here is another one. the only time we fell off a cliff was trumps presidency... big joe has us cooking again and crushing our friends to the north..

@Mdfgator tells me the economy is red hot ?

You know...I think it HAS always been the economy...however this election will be won by Trump not only because of the poor economy...but because Trump told everyone 4-5 years ago about the border problem, and did EVERYTHING he could to fix it...and did...despite RINO and EVERY democrat doing eVERYTHING they could to prevent him from doing so. Lets ALL remember this when FJB is begging for money to send to Ukraine. "Walls do not work" and "5 billion is way too much money" for a wall. This problem is 100% on the democrats.

Reactions: RussellCasse
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT