ADVERTISEMENT

Keeping up with Brandinomics

You know...I think it HAS always been the economy...however this election will be won by Trump not only because of the poor economy...but because Trump told everyone 4-5 years ago about the border problem, and did EVERYTHING he could to fix it...and did...despite RINO and EVERY democrat doing eVERYTHING they could to prevent him from doing so. Lets ALL remember this when FJB is begging for money to send to Ukraine. "Walls do not work" and "5 billion is way too much money" for a wall. This problem is 100% on the democrats.

More facts for the snowflakes.

I know you snowflakes hate facts especially those from a 30000 foot view, but here is another one. the only time we fell off a cliff was trumps presidency... big joe has us cooking again and crushing our friends to the north..
Apples and oranges. You are comparing Canada (Venezuela Lite) to the US. Have you followed ANYTHING Trudeau has done in the past 4 years? 😂 You are comparing a cliff dive suicide (Canada) vs a severed leg (USA). Your standards suck ass. 😂😂😂😂

Apples and oranges. You are comparing Canada (Venezuela Lite) to the US. Have you followed ANYTHING Trudeau has done in the past 4 years? 😂 You are comparing a cliff dive suicide (Canada) vs a severed leg (USA). Your standards suck ass. 😂😂😂😂
jesus, you sure you were not the secretary?? our per capita GDP is right back on trend from the brutal blow we took in trumps final year. We are back to being the mighty USA, and you clowns keep focusing on politics, just like sheep are expected to.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
You’re blaming the highway for the car accident.

It makes no sense.
huh? i go to the root of all problems i dont go down stream and run to the emergency room for some opiods to kill the pain. you people are comepletely clueless. no wonder trump polls well with you guys. you buy his bullshit hook line and sinker. LOOK FOR THE ROOT OF PROBLEMS, work from there. operation warp speed is why we have the mandates and other idiotic vax issues. lockdowns, convincing idiots like you it was a once in a 100 year sore throat. i mean its hilarious how easy it is.

427866692_3773771109577130_5737990931014761722_n.jpg

over 9% of our GDP is fake

huh? i go to the root of all problems i dont go down stream and run to the emergency room for some opiods to kill the pain. you people are comepletely clueless. no wonder trump polls well with you guys. you buy his bullshit hook line and sinker. LOOK FOR THE ROOT OF PROBLEMS, work from there. operation warp speed is why we have the mandates and other idiotic vax issues. lockdowns, convincing idiots like you it was a once in a 100 year sore throat. i mean its hilarious how easy it is.
Lockdowns had zero to do with warp speed.

The quality and effectiveness of the vaccines had zero to do with warp speed.

Warp speed was a removal of red tape to speed the vaccine to market. Pretty sure Trump didn’t put on a lab coat and cook it up, he left that to your boy Fauci.

And lockdowns were local. The federal govt has very little ability to lock the nation down.

And I always thought it was a bad cold that certain people struggled with.

Poor’s like @Mdfgator can’t even afford a combo meal @ McDonald’s in this disastrous Biden economy

I was running errands Sat and - I never do this, I hate fast food - I hit up a Wendy’s for the first time in probably 10 years.

Dave’s Single meal with a Diet Coke was $12.39. That’s almost triple what it was a few years ago.

But at least Biden is worried about his ice cream.

this is fallout from trump's money printing. excess retirements are out of control, Bubbles do this, JUST THE TIP>

I love the greed play.

Why were all of these businesses so philanthropic when Trump was President?
Biden's a village idiot. Not that long ago he was blaming the high cost of gasoline on the oil industry that he took great lengths to cripple with regulations. :rolleyes:

Reactions: BCSpell
The day Groper Joe became president, Mega DF abruptly lost his gold membership.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT