ADVERTISEMENT

Keeping up with Brandinomics

434829654_3276484962495169_7841641517399336699_n.jpg
Shhhhhh. No facts please. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Shhhhhh. No facts please. 🙄
the fact is you cannot print the amount of money we did in 2020 and not have inflation, its simple MAFF. the printing has come to a halt for the last 3 years, thats why inflation is coming down. its a tricky thing to get back into the bottle though, the sheep like free beer and hate any type of pain. We need a big fat recession to reset things, but politically thats almost impossible to want, the sheep would be crying in their free tissues.

bidenflation is not sitting well with the folks

Reactions: gatordad3
For the first time since 2009, the U.S. gross domestic product was negative for two quarters in a row. After dropping 1.6% during the first quarter of 2022, the GDP fell another 0.9% in the second quarter, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis. Then the Dems tried to change the definition of a recession.

the fact is you cannot print the amount of money we did in 2020 and not have inflation, its simple MAFF. the printing has come to a halt for the last 3 years, thats why inflation is coming down. its a tricky thing to get back into the bottle though, the sheep like free beer and hate any type of pain. We need a big fat recession to reset things, but politically thats almost impossible to want, the sheep would be crying in their free tissues.
You misspelled 2021, not only the death tolls but the spending insanity falls on the shoulders of the Pant's Shitter in Chief!

You misspelled 2021, not only the death tolls but the spending insanity falls on the shoulders of the Pant's Shitter in Chief!
JFC is he STILL doing this?

I don't know how you continue to push the boulder up the hill with him every day. He's a lobotomy patient that just keeps hitting the same keys on his keyboard every day hoping for a different result.

JFC is he STILL doing this?

I don't know how you continue to push the boulder up the hill with him every day. He's a lobotomy patient that just keeps hitting the same keys on his keyboard every day hoping for a different result.
you are a clueless little sheep, i have told you many times, listen more talk less. M2 went parabolic in 2020 and then increased a further 12% in 2021, trumps monetary and fiscal policies still largely intact in 2021. print that much money and shut things down to boot, and lets see if my lil peanuts can figure the outcome....

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
you are a clueless little sheep, i have told you many times, listen more talk less. M2 went parabolic in 2020 and then increased a further 12% in 2021, trumps monetary and fiscal policies still largely intact in 2021. print that much money and shut things down to boot, and lets see if my lil peanuts can figure the outcome....

Biden economy burning 🔥 white hot

The US WAS officially the largest oil producer in the world, and it's not even close.

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — In an aggressive move that angered Republicans, the Biden administration canceled the seven remaining oil and gas leases in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge on Wednesday, overturning sales held in the Trump administration's waning days, and proposed stronger protections against development

• Angry
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT