ADVERTISEMENT

Keeping up with Brandinomics

this is amazing for the USA>
It is, it'll be so much cheaper for you to charge that fancy golf cart of yours!

BTW - coal was at $145 in July of 2021...and on Biden's watch it skyrocketed. We are currently hovering close to 3 month highs. Forecasts are trending up overall.

But nevermind that, that tweet is awesome!

It is, it'll be so much cheaper for you to charge that fancy golf cart of yours!

BTW - coal was at $145 in July of 2021...and on Biden's watch it skyrocketed. We are currently hovering close to 3 month highs. Forecasts are trending up overall.

Lol, it’s great news for freedom loving patriots like myself!! My Tessy is still a road rocket. Can’t be beat..

Lol, it’s great news for freedom loving patriots like myself!! My Tessy is still a road rocket. Can’t be beat..
I LOL at all you dummies sitting at the charging stations reading books while your vehicles charge! I mean it is THE DUMBEST thing I have ever seen. I live in paradise....heavy tourist area and these people on vacation are at these bars that are closed...sleeping in their coal eating EV's while they charge..instead of being out enjoying their vacation. How F'n STUPID do you have to be to do that?

More importantly you know where not to find me.
Then why do you keep tagging me. That is where I dispense valuable economic advice and information about the oil and gas industry.

Best you stay in your safe space lest you learn something.

😎

Last edited:

The people that aren't participating in the US economy care not what happens to it.

Then why do you keep tagging me. That is where I dispense valuable economic advice and information about the oil and gas industry.

😎
Yep still bullish

1) this will be revised down, like almost all good news we’ve seen on the economy lately
2) Gov’t is in the top 4 - where does that money come from? Hint: it’s not real economic growth
3) wage increases still haven’t gotten close to inflation, meaning real buying power pay cuts for everyone
4) single factor analysis is never going to tell the story, and even if this was true it’s not going to work here either

Be better…

1) this will be revised down, like almost all good news we’ve seen on the economy lately
2) Gov’t is in the top 4 - where does that money come from? Hint: it’s not real economic growth
3) wage increases still haven’t gotten close to inflation, meaning real buying power pay cuts for everyone
4) single factor analysis is never going to tell the story, and even if this was true it’s not going to work here either

Be better…
So government sector one of the few areas of the country prospering?

A dem must be in the White House. When will we ever learn?

Reactions: fatman76

its funny how every one of these charts overlay perfectly with the money printing of 2020...when will my lil friends catch on???

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

😎
tornado-siren.gif

Let me dumb it down for you. There is a lag between inflation and wage growth. Of course companies are reactive when it comes to wage increases. The trends all show that.

And so the employment gains and GDP increases aren’t real economic growth? You probably think inflation is all Biden’s fault. Your political hate causes your economic ignorance. Which is why discussing economic issues with you rubes is useless.

The simultaneous shutdown of the economy while "stimulating" it with trillions of newly printed dollars is what caused the extreme inflation we're experiencing. That's about 1/3 Trump, 2/3rds Biden. So yea, I blame Biden more because his stimulus was later and larger.

The equation is stupid simple, even for you: when print trillions of dollars and then suppress the economy's ability to produce goods and services you ignite inflationary pressure because you have more dollars chasing fewer goods and services. The stimulus was so big the bell is impossible to unring.

And no, any current GDP growth we're experiencing is fool's gold. It's old thinking that an economy can organically grow when inflation is rampant.

And "employment gains" are pretty flat. Once we came out of Covid lockdowns and the economy opened up unemployment has been pretty flat, while real wages are down. I don't think this is something you should be focusing on as blind defender of Biden's economic policies.

Life is harder for most middle and lower middle class people. Biden has been a total economic failure, and now his incredibly inept international policy has ignited yet another war.

Congrats on voting for the worst administration of our lifetimes.

Be better…
I have him on ignore because he is to slow for me to converse with. He CANNOT be trying to claim the economy is good?

Highest levels of credit card debt in history.

This isn't real growth, it's increased debt.

this is another one your morons get wrong, why wouldnt it be the highest in history? GDP is highest in history too. debt service as a percent of disposible inomce is at very normal levels. thats what you need to watch. like i told your buddy, when your dumb, its best to know that so you can try to so something about it.

this is another one your morons get wrong, why wouldnt it be the highest in history? GDP is highest in history too. debt service as a percent of disposible inomce is at very normal levels. thats what you need to watch. like i told your buddy, when your dumb, its best to know that so you can try to so something about it.
GDP increases of over 2% are huge increases. As we normalize coming out of Covid that's the "growth" we're seeing.

CC debt is up over 15%, and it's been skyrocketing since your President pushed through trillions in unneeded Stimulus.

Inflation (from printing trillions of new dollars) is fueling GDP "growth" and squeezing the avg citizen into having to pay for essentials with debt.

This is not a strong economy, it's a ticking time bomb.

You really shouldn't talk about things you have no knowledge of...

GDP increases of over 2% are huge increases. As we normalize coming out of Covid that's the "growth" we're seeing.

CC debt is up over 15%, and it's been skyrocketing since your President pushed through trillions in unneeded Stimulus.

Inflation (from printing trillions of new dollars) is fueling GDP "growth" and squeezing the avg citizen into having to pay for essentials with debt.

There is not a person with a functioning brain cell on this entire planet that believes this economy is good. That person would either be trolling...or in the category I mentioned above.

3rd quarter is running much hotter than 2%. No question the inflation we saw was a result of the massive money printing in 2020 and 2021. Credit card debt is overblown. Overal debt service is still low, it’s hard to grasp how much stimi a 3% 30 year mortgage is. Most stimi comes from fed not the tiny checks some poor people get. Bubbles in asset prices benefit the wealthy expensive homes benefit the homeowners. Trump was the most fiscally reckless president we have ever had. If you’re a conservative that’s a no go, if you’re a Bible thumped, well we know what you people care about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT