ADVERTISEMENT

Keeping up with Brandinomics

They're gonna toss old Joey to the curb any day now...

They can handle the corruption, the senility, the crapping of pants, molesting of daughters, foreign bribery and crackhead sons...what they 100% cannot tolerate is the loss of power.
He gone...and knows it. I would love to be a fly on the wall when they have told him they will send Hunter..and him to jail.

BTW I woke up to a string of 0-reply threads. Had to put bsc's sock account back on Ignore just to be able to read the board properly.

@Capt Ron 1 if bsc has another grammar-induced outburst and tells on himself, please PM me. I like laughing at those.

BTW I woke up to a string of 0-reply threads. Had to put bsc's sock account back on Ignore just to be able to read the board properly.

@Capt Ron 1 if bsc has another grammar-induced outburst and tells on himself, please PM me. I like laughing at those.
Is it possible Theo and these two are one in the same? Too many similarities not to be

Reactions: nail1988
01HA5P8VHJC2N05K77JDH45GSA.jpeg

Are there 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for this? The paltry US avg. IQ of 97.4 is not low enogh. We are not Nepal, even if the board's slow is trying to convince us.

Are there 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for this? The paltry US avg. IQ of 97.4 is not low enogh. We are not Nepal, even if the board's slow is trying to convince us.
No..there never were. Moe like 50-55 million idiots...the rest were stolen. The funniest part? Those idiots that voted to what has happened to America expect EVERYONE to believe that more people voted for this than ANY president EVER...despite him hiding out in his basement because he is too stupid, and old to talk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT