ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala must be scared to death of the antisemites in her party that

It was a question, she literally asked a question.

Also, that is not my argument.
It wasn't. It was a insane liberal tirade of spin and fake leftist talking points that accused him of being a racist.

The "question" was: you're an unhinged racist, why would black people vote for a racist?

That's not how you ask a question. You don't establish a false premise and then ask the respondent to directly contradict the premise.

Reactions: nail1988
Most Americans? Trump - by far.

My wife - her answer will be clouded by Covid.

Let's make this individual - was our individual household more prosperous between 2017-March 2020 or from 2021 to now? Answer, by far, is the latter. We have added multi-millions of assets on our balance sheet.

This is where MDF is right. The government (Pelosi) adding $7T in debt made her and us more wealthy. We also happen to live in two places (beach house in a third) that are 80% white.

So, is she in a bubble? Yes.

I look to the country that my two daughters will grow up in and their husbands in 2030 and beyond. That is where I see us losing what made us exceptional. She does not look that far ahead.

It's a good question. Trying to give you a fair, nuanced answer.

p.s. a funny bit - the most MAGA of our family? Our oldest daughter. Our youngest is open-minded but pragmatic. Highly intelligent but with street smarts. She gets what Kamala is doing. And says things like, "well, good on the social media manager for suggesting Kamala is 'brat', but nah, my guy, Kamala is not 'brat'".
Thanks for that. No question on cost of living, Americans are much worse off now and affects minorities even more as inflation functions as a very regressive tax. Democrats might as well raise the tax rates for middle and lower class people because their policies have the same affect.

I would expect personal wealth to increase relative to the stock market as virtually every president has record stock market numbers because of the nature and resiliency of the market. The market grew 56% during Trumps term.

As far as the future of this country, I do not have high hopes for its longevity, but I'll be dead and gone. I make that statement for one reason and NOT pinning it on either party. As I told my wife for years, the undoing of this country will be a corrupt media that either overtly lies or ignores and covers up the truth.
Perfect example were the millions pouring over the border since Biden took over with virtually no coverge from MSM and only did the rest of the country find out about it until Greg Abbott starting sending bus loads to other cities.
You cannot have a healthy functioning republic or democracy when the citizens are being told lies or having the truth hidden from them. Know any countries around the world like that?
Imagine going to a football game knowing the officials are not playing it down the middle.

Thanks again.

As far as the future of this country, I do not have high hopes for its longevity, but I'll be dead and gone.
Before I type this - I understand we are a Constitutional Republic that uses democratic principles to elect Representatives (it's actually a genius system, as are the checks and balances set up within it to keep any one branch of gov't from becoming too powerful).

That said, "democracy" in the broader sense does describe how we select leadership.

The average lifespan of a democracy is 200 years.

Lord Tytler’s “Eight Stages of a Democracy" sums it up...

"He defined these cyclical stages as moving from bondage to faith, to courage to liberty, to abundance to complacency, to apathy to dependance, and returning to bondage. "

“A democracy is always temporary in nature,” he warned.

We're either in the "abundance to complacency" or "apathy to dependence" phase, depending on how you look at it. Regardless, it's coming to an end before our eyes. Everyone who cares about preserving the Republic is excited about Trump, but that'll buy us another 4 years. What comes after him?

It wasn't. It was a insane liberal tirade of spin and fake leftist talking points that accused him of being a racist.

The "question" was: you're an unhinged racist, why would black people vote for a racist?

That's not how you ask a question. You don't establish a false premise and then ask the respondent to directly contradict the premise.
That's my point. You assume that it's a leftist talking point, so you're dismissive of the people that feel that way.

Everything she said was his words or his actions. She didn't make up stuff. If he didn't consider it racist then he can say that but it's a fair question to ask about things he did or said.

Reactions: gatorspeed
You certainly have a unique writing style but it’s largely legible and conjugated correctly.

And you’re generally the last person to call someone out for bad grammar.
Oh I cannot compete concerning grammar. If you read Grandhaven, and Tatton I learned long ago I cannot play. I was so much smarter than everyone else when I decided I did not need to learn good grammar and writing skills! LOL. I wish I would not have been so “smart” when I was younger!!

Reactions: fatman76
That's my point. You assume that it's a leftist talking point, so you're dismissive of the people that feel that way.

Everything she said was his words or his actions. She didn't make up stuff. If he didn't consider it racist then he can say that but it's a fair question to ask about things he did or said.
I didn't assume anything. I responded to each and every one of her talking points.

And it wasn't "things he said" - it was spun. Like the "dinner with a white nationalist" line you won't let go of. Context matters.

He invited a black man to dinner who brought a white nationalist - a guy Trump didn't invite, didn't know and never had any more contact with. Sooooooo racist. You know alot of people who hate black people that invite them over for dinner?

He never told anyone to "go back where they came from" - that's a paraphrased to make it sound worse.

THIS IS WHAT SPIN IS.

You can't possibly be this dense. No one is.

This is BY FAR the worst thing I've seen on Walz.

HE REMOVED THE DEFINITION OF PEDOPHELIA FROM A LIST OF SEXUAL ORIENTATION EXCLUSIONS.

Put another way, he opened the door for pedophiles to get away with raping kids because sexual orientation could be used as a defense.

You voting for this @kalimgoodman ?

HE REMOVED THE DEFINITION OF PEDOPHELIA FROM A LIST OF SEXUAL ORIENTATION EXCLUSIONS.

Put another way, he opened the door for pedophiles to get away with raping kids because sexual orientation could be used as a defense.

He is left of Bernie. Bernie loves him some Russia, Tampon Tim loves him some China. Why do leftists ALWAYS side with our enemies? They ALL do.

He is left of Bernie. Bernie loves him some Russia, Tampon Tim loves him some China. Why do leftists ALWAYS side with our enemies? They ALL do.
Pretty sure Bernie isn’t a pedo.

This isn’t even political, this is sick and twisted…evil to lift protections from children.

I didn't assume anything. I responded to each and every one of her talking points.

And it wasn't "things he said" - it was spun. Like the "dinner with a white nationalist" line you won't let go of. Context matters.

He invited a black man to dinner who brought a white nationalist - a guy Trump didn't invite, didn't know and never had any more contact with. Sooooooo racist. You know alot of people who hate black people that invite them over for dinner?

He never told anyone to "go back where they came from" - that's a paraphrased to make it sound worse.

THIS IS WHAT SPIN IS.

You can't possibly be this dense. No one is.
He said "progressive democrat congresswoman who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe". Which countries were he talking about? Because 3 of the 4 came from here.

You don't read that and see that he is saying that they are not from America?

Trump literally said that the VP doesn't matter and it's about the President.

So per Trump. The VP doesn't matter.

He said "progressive democrat congresswoman who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe". Which countries were he talking about? Because 3 of the 4 came from here.

You don't read that and see that he is saying that they are not from America?
Of course.

The point is failed policies from other countries, the ones they were raised in, don't need to be tried here. We already know they don't work.

Here's the complete quote - it's about crap policy positions. Nowhere does he mention race or imply their race is the reason...

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly ... and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run," he tweeted Sunday morning.

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how ... it is done," the president wrote. "These places need your help badly, you can't leave fast enough. I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

Do you think we should run the US like Somalia is run? Somolia has some of the worst living standards in the world.

The problem is the MSM, and apparently you, HAVE to view everything through the lens of race because you can't win political arguments on the merits.

Trump literally said that the VP doesn't matter and it's about the President.

So per Trump. The VP doesn't matter.

He was speaking purely in terms of winning an election, but nice try. Once again, here are the receipts.

He's on the ticket. You voting for that ticket? You good voting for a guy who literally removed protections from children and gave shelter to child molestors? Why would anyone change a law like that?

That guy is a heartbeat away from being President if Kamala wins. Vote for whatever you think is right, I believe strongly that pedophelia is horrible.

Kal busy at building straw men again? Just passing through. 😂

images

He was speaking purely in terms of winning an election, but nice try. Once again, here are the receipts.

He's on the ticket. You voting for that ticket? You good voting for a guy who literally removed protections from children and gave shelter to child molestors? Why would anyone change a law like that?

That guy is a heartbeat away from being President if Kamala wins. Vote for whatever you think is right, I believe strongly that pedophelia is horrible.
Yes it doesn't matter in terms of the election. What is the election? Voting? He clearly said that it's about HIM and you're voting for the PRESIDENT. Once again, this didn't help you.

Of course.

The point is failed policies from other countries, the ones they were raised in, don't need to be tried here. We already know they don't work.

Here's the complete quote - it's about crap policy positions. Nowhere does he mention race or imply their race is the reason...

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly ... and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run," he tweeted Sunday morning.

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how ... it is done," the president wrote. "These places need your help badly, you can't leave fast enough. I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

Do you think we should run the US like Somalia is run? Somolia has some of the worst living standards in the world.

The problem is the MSM, and apparently you, HAVE to view everything through the lens of race because you can't win political arguments on the merits.
He said congresswomen not congresswoman which indicates plural. He was saying that those women are not from here, not that woman. He said originally came from countries (plural again) then pivoted to how great America is/was.

So why would he say AOC/Talib is from a country that doesn't have a functional government then say how great the United States is.

He is clearly saying they are from different countries. Unless you are saying the brilliant Trump is incoherent.

It's clear that you will bend yourself into a pretzel for this man. Even some GOP people saw the same, including his VP finalist in Rubio and Scott. Which once again proves it's not a liberal talking point.

Accept the loss on this.

Yes it doesn't matter in terms of the election. What is the election? Voting? He clearly said that it's about HIM and you're voting for the PRESIDENT. Once again, this didn't help you.
The VP is the President of Senate. Kamala was the tie breaking vote in two of the major Biden spending bills which lead to Bidenflation.

You aren't making sense. The VP matters, Trump never said it didn't.

He meant they don't typically swing elections. But it's a fact that they have a role in the Senate.

Why are you defending a guy who supports pedophiles over kids' safety? Why would you let him anywhere near the Presidency? What's wrong with you?

I'm beginning to think you'd defend mass murder if it had a "D" by it's name.

He said congresswomen not congresswoman which indicates plural. He was saying that those women are not from here, not that woman. He said originally came from countries (plural again) then pivoted to how great America is/was.

So why would he say AOC/Talib is from a country that doesn't have a functional government then say how great the United States is.

He is clearly saying they are from different countries. Unless you are saying the brilliant Trump is incoherent.

It's clear that you will bend yourself into a pretzel for this man. Even some GOP people saw the same, including his VP finalist in Rubio and Scott. Which once again proves it's not a liberal talking point.

Accept the loss on this.

OK, Talib is from Palestine. Same story, only worse.

And you know he meant AOC? How? He didn't say her name.

You're literally making things up.
1) He never mentioned AOC.
2) He never said "The Squad".
3) He said "Congresswomen", so he's talking about Talib and Omar who come from places that can't hold a candle to the standard of living in the US. Two women, two different countries.

So I'll continue to be very linear with my argument, no "pretzels" here.

Thanks for playing, anything else on this subject you want to be wrong about?

The VP is the President of Senate. Kamala was the tie breaking vote in two of the major Biden spending bills which lead to Bidenflation.

You aren't making sense. The VP matters, Trump never said it didn't.

He meant they don't typically swing elections. But it's a fact that they have a role in the Senate.

Why are you defending a guy who supports pedophiles over kids' safety? Why would you let him anywhere near the Presidency? What's wrong with you?

I'm beginning to think you'd defend mass murder if it had a "D" by it's name.

OK, Talib is from Palestine. Same story, only worse.

And you know he meant AOC? How? He didn't say her name.

You're literally making things up.
1) He never mentioned AOC.
2) He never said "The Squad".
3) He said "Congresswomen", so he's talking about Talib and Omar who come from places that can't hold a candle to the standard of living in the US. Two women, two different countries.

So I'll continue to be very linear with my argument, no "pretzels" here.

Thanks for playing, anything else on this subject you want to be wrong about?
There you go changing what Trump said to cater to your comments. He said the VP doesn't matter. His words were it's about the president and I agree with him. Sorry but I'm not wasting anymore time on this.

Talib is from America and was born in Detroit, Michigan. So by your words, he was talking about an American and telling her to go back to America? Lol, while assuming she wasn't from America because of what? Her name? Her skin color? Her religion?

Thank you for pointing out the racism from your boy Trump. You literally confirmed why that comment was racist and not a liberal talking point. Damn you F up. Sometimes bending into a pretzel gets you all messed up 😆.

There you go changing what Trump said to cater to your comments. He said the VP doesn't matter. His words were it's about the president and I agree with him. Sorry but I'm not wasting anymore time on this.

Talib is from America and was born in Detroit, Michigan. So by your words, he was talking about an American and telling her to go back to America? Lol, while assuming she wasn't from America because of what? Her name? Her skin color? Her religion?

Thank you for pointing out the racism from your boy Trump. You literally confirmed why that comment was racist and not a liberal talking point. Damn you F up. Sometimes bending into a pretzel gets you all messed up 😆.
I stand corrected. I thought Talib and Omar were both immigrants. I don't know why Trump used plural there, it doesn't make sense.

Regardless, your holding Trump up as the authority of truth when it comes to the importance of VP. His statement CLEARLY focuses on the impact a VP in winning election. He NEVER said the VP doesn't matter at all.

Kamala picked this guy. She had other choices. If they win, he's a bad day away from being President. He's on the ticket with her and he cleared the way for Pedophiles at the expense of kids. I won't ask you again because you won't answer, but you're about to vote for him. You have to look yourself in the mirror. It proves there's nothing a democrat can do to turn you away.

And his statement is not racist, it's policy based. Nothing said ITT changes a thing about what he said, he just made an incorrect assumption (likely about Talib). He never said "you can't govern because you're X race" - he said "go back and fix lower income countries and tell us how you did it, America is already much more successful".

One more example of how the demand for racism FAR outweighs the supply.

I stand corrected. I thought Talib and Omar were both immigrants. I don't know why Trump used plural there, it doesn't make sense.

Regardless, your holding Trump up as the authority of truth when it comes to the importance of VP. His statement CLEARLY focuses on the impact a VP in winning election. He NEVER said the VP doesn't matter at all.

Kamala picked this guy. She had other choices. If they win, he's a bad day away from being President. He's on the ticket with her and he cleared the way for Pedophiles at the expense of kids. I won't ask you again because you won't answer, but you're about to vote for him. You have to look yourself in the mirror. It proves there's nothing a democrat can do to turn you away.

And his statement is not racist, it's policy based. Nothing said ITT changes a thing about what he said, he just made an incorrect assumption (likely about Talib). He never said "you can't govern because you're X race" - he said "go back and fix lower income countries and tell us how you did it, America is already much more successful".

One more example of how the demand for racism FAR outweighs the supply.
Ignoring the VP stuff, didn't even read it.

"I thought Talib and Omar were both immigrants. I don't know why Trump used plural there, it doesn't make sense."

Well because he's racist and he assumed they were immigrants based on their names, skin color or religion. It's not really that difficult. The fact that it doesn't make sense to a hardcore like you, validates that it was a legit question.

You can't think of an excuse for this one. It's quite sad that you feel that you have to defend him at all costs. Honestly, Fatman, it's not that serious.

Now off Trump, why did YOU think that she was an immigrant? Her name? Her skin color? Her religion?

My guess is you'll say because he trashes the US, while ignoring how MTG, Trump and other white people consistently trash the US.

"I thought Talib and Omar were both immigrants. I don't know why Trump used plural there, it doesn't make sense."

Well because he's racist and he assumed they were immigrants based on their names, skin color or religion. It's not really that difficult. The fact that it doesn't make sense to a hardcore like you, validates that it was a legit question.

You can't think of an excuse for this one. It's quite sad that you feel that you have to defend him at all costs. Honestly, Fatman, it's not that serious.

Now off Trump, why did YOU think that she was an immigrant? Her name? Her skin color? Her religion?

My guess is you'll say because he trashes the US, while ignoring how MTG, Trump and other white people consistently trash the US.
Miserable unamerican you are. You are not even close to being a real American.

I thought Talib was an immigrant too. That doesn’t make someone a racist to make a mistake. I don’t know why Trump thought the same, I’m not in his head. But her policies suck, he’s correct about that, and that was the point of his tweet.

I thought I read she was from Pakistan. It was an honest mistake.

What a horrible world you live in. You can’t win an argument so you race bait. You accuse people of being racist for almost anything. What you said to Ron ITT is awful.

It must suck. I hope things get better for you.

And you’re defending/will vote for a guy who made his state a sanctuary for pedophiles. It’s literally not illegal to be a minor attracted person in MN. And you won’t even address it. But I’m the hyper partisan?

Reactions: gatordad3
I thought Talib was an immigrant too. That doesn’t make someone a racist to make a mistake. I don’t know why Trump thought the same, I’m not in his head. But her policies suck, he’s correct about that, and that was the point of his tweet.

What a horrible world you live in. You can’t win an argument so you race bait. You accuse people of being racist for almost anything. What you said to Ron ITT is awful.

And you’re defending/will vote for a guy who made his state a sanctuary for pedophiles. It’s literally not illegal to be a minor attracted person in MN. And you won’t even address it. But I’m the hyper partisan?
Poor little race card boy Kalim.

I thought Talib was an immigrant, too. That doesn’t make someone a racist to make a mistake. I don’t know why Trump thought the same, I’m not in his head. But her policies suck, he’s correct about that, and that was the point of his tweet.

The reality is that Trump assumed she was an immigrant because of racial reasons. Just accept it and move on.

Now my opinion of you, I don't think you're racist at all. You never gave me those vibes, a bigot, maybe but not racist. I think you assumed she was an immigrant because you live and follow the racist hard right. They use those dog whistles all the time.

My only disappointment is that when I tell you these things, you try to dismiss it, and when I prove it, you scream victim, and I'm using the race card. No, I was educating you about a topic that I proved you had inaccurate facts about.

My advice is to stop automatically assuming that everything that comes from the right is accurate and in good faith.

He is ALWAYS wrong. They ran him off the football board.
My last thread over there got over 30 likes. Why do you lie so much? and I barely post until the season starts. That's when I'll stop posting here and focus on that. You are so bad and inaccurate.

Wait.........I haven't been following this thread much. He's defending this POS too? :oops:

Both of them are POS muzzies. That's not racist, that's religious. And we have freedom of religion here as well as free speech. Omar IS an illegal and married her brother to get here. Refute that one! See you sometime next week googling that! 😂

Both of them are POS muzzies. That's not racist, that's religious. And we have freedom of religion here as well as free speech. Omar IS an illegal and married her brother to get here. Refute that one! See you sometime next week googling that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
The reality is that Trump assumed she was an immigrant because of racial reasons. Just accept it and move on.

Now my opinion of you, I don't think you're racist at all. You never gave me those vibes, a bigot, maybe but not racist. I think you assumed she was an immigrant because you live and follow the racist hard right. They use those dog whistles all the time.

My only disappointment is that when I tell you these things, you try to dismiss it, and when I prove it, you scream victim, and I'm using the race card. No, I was educating you about a topic that I proved you had inaccurate facts about.

My advice is to stop automatically assuming that everything that comes from the right is accurate and in good faith.
1) There’s no evidence Trump’s mistake means he’s racist. I made the same mistake. And I agree with him their policies have no place in this country. The Squad are toxic socialists.
2) The “hard right”? What the hell is that? Don’t forget which party owned slaves and fought desegregation and integration.
Here’s one of them:

3) And I’m not a victim of anything. I honestly couldn’t care less what race baiters think. It’s a tactic used when you can’t win an argument on the merits.
4) There you go moving the bar. No one EVER said everything the “Right” says is perfect or accurate. I just admitted Trump made a mistake.

Meanwhile Biden can say you can’t go into a 7-11 without an Indian accent or Obama was the first clean articulate black man and you don’t say a word.

Add in voting for someone who protects pedo’s and you don’t get to call anyone partisan. Any normal person would denounce Walz on that alone.

But thanks for “educating me” 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Wait.........I haven't been following this thread much. He's defending this POS too? :oops:
Yea, he won’t address it.

Trump said “VP’s don’t matter” (Trump didn’t say the position doesn’t matter, he meant the avg voter votes for the top of the ticket) so he doesn’t care at all what Walz does.

It’s amazing to watch.

Yea, he won’t address it.

Trump said “VP’s don’t matter” (Trump didn’t say the position doesn’t matter, he meant the avg voter votes for the top of the ticket) so he doesn’t care at all what Walz does.

It’s amazing to watch.
Kalim to call Fats racist in 3, 2, 1......

• Haha
1) There’s no evidence Trump’s mistake means he’s racist. I made the same mistake. And I agree with him their policies have no place in this country. The Squad are toxic socialists.
2) The “hard right”? What the hell is that? Don’t forget which party owned slaves and fought desegregation and integration.
Here’s one of them:

3) And I’m not a victim of anything. I honestly couldn’t care less what race baiters think. It’s a tactic used when you can’t win an argument on the merits.
4) There you go moving the bar. No one EVER said everything the “Right” says is perfect or accurate. I just admitted Trump made a mistake.

Meanwhile Biden can say you can’t go into a 7-11 without an Indian accent or Obama was the first clean articulate black man and you don’t say a word.

Add in voting for someone who protects pedo’s and you don’t get to call anyone partisan. Any normal person would denounce Walz on that alone.

But thanks for “educating me” 😂😂😂
Now you're spiraling out of control. You're so determined to be right on something, that you're bringing up irrelevant topics to win something. Unlike you, I'm disciplined on the topic. You said that it was a leftist talking point and I proved it wasn't.

You admitted yourself that you don't know why Trump said that they were from another country. So with all of that evidence, it is fair to say that Rachel Scott asking him about it was a fair question. Had he answered, you wouldn't have to make something up. You would have a clear cut answer. Instead we get you bending into a pretzel trying to defend it.

This debate is dead and was dead when you said Talib wasn't from here. It just showed the racist in your party.

I'm moving on. Thanks for the conversation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT