ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala must be scared to death of the antisemites in her party that

1) I never told you what to think. Think whatever you want.
2) Have a poll on that 80%?
3) I have respect for people’s opinions and feelings, I can just recognize partisan hackery and that’s all she was doing.

I’m sorry Trump isn’t a racist. I know how badly you want that to be true.
Ok buddy, you're not black so you're opinion on what's racist to black people is completely irrelevant.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I saw the piece on monitoring girls periods and I almost fell out of my chair. You can kiss my ____ if you think Abbott is going to monitor my daughter's period.
But people like Fresno, navi, etc never see these things unless it comes from the left. They ignore or won't acknowledge these things, so disingenuous.

• Haha
It did happen and Trump as an ex-President and Billionaire should have a screening process in place for anyone who wants to dine with him.

I am part Jewish and Nick, more than anything is a pure Anti-Semite. Holocaust denier.

Now, I do I think that Trump is an anti-semite? Not one bit. Do I think he is undisciplined and does not have the proper structures around him? Yes.

She asked Trump tough questions at the Black Journalist conventions. It's her right. What did Trump think she was going to do? Ask for his autograph? He needed to come back with strong answers (which he could have) but he didn't. Or just don't show up and give the MSM fodder for weeks (which I said in another post). I also wish that she could have balanced the hard questions with ones that are looking to draw out how Trump's policies might benefit different segments of the black community. Could she have done that? I doubt it. Dr. Umar has a very unfortunate term for that which I will not repeat here. The event was already getting negative backlash for "platforming Trump".

Do I happen to think that Trump is racist, aka - think that black people are less than? No, I do not happen to believe that. Do I think that 80% of the black community think that he is racist? yes, I believe that as well.

Do I think that both the Black and Jewish and Christian Fundamentalist and Asian, etc. etc. all have cultural strengths and in turn, flaws? yes? Do I think those should be able to be talked about on Bill Maher, ABC, Wildin Out, Dave Chappell, Elon Musk, etc. etc. Yes, I do.

How do you close the gap? You talk with people. You listen. You laugh, you argue, you find common ground. Broader groups ALSO need to let that healthy dialogue happen. That did not happen, unfortunately, for all.
That's the problem. People like fatman think that everyone should be fanboys of Trump and never be tough on him. I don't see why he can't be asked that. I think they are just use to Trump on Fox/Newsmax. Those media outlets just kiss his butt.

I have no issues with you believing what you believe. At the same time, it's not right to tell black people what is racist to them. I know that their will never be 100% of people agreeing on anything, but majority of black people believes he's racist based on his words and actions. When people like Fatman just say that it's the democrats lying to us, it is very demeaning to black people feelings.

The Republican party already created this stigma that black are only thinking for themselves when they become Republicans. It just shows how much they respect us.

• Wow
Ok buddy, you're not black so you're opinion on what's racist to black people is completely irrelevant.
Again - when did I claim I knew what was “racist to the black community”? You did that. Stop projecting.

Cite your source on 80% of black people thinking Trump is a racist or admit you made it up. You made the claim, I just want your sources.

You don’t get to speak for 80% of the black community any more than I get to speak for 80% of the middle aged white community.

We are just individuals with our opinions.

Try being a HS grad that HATED HS English classes. I know it show! LOL
You certainly have a unique writing style but it’s largely legible and conjugated correctly.

And you’re generally the last person to call someone out for bad grammar.

3-2-1 before Kal calls her Aunt Jemima. He even took away her syrup bottle! 😂
She bags on Harris early for switching races, but she also tries to point out that we’re all just people.

And that’s what we need more of!

If I was of mixed race, and I’m not, I’d think I’d claim both equally all the time? Doesn’t that make me proud of who I am? I would hope wouldn’t change based on who I was talking to or who I thought was listening.

That doesn’t seem genuine to me.

What in this post do you disagree with @kalimgoodman ?

Irrelevant.

Youre exactly the type of moron that lets "living documemt" garbage law thru.

You don't reverse a bad law to get votes, you reverse a bad law because it's bad law.

"Irelevant"? That's your response... Not exactly top of the debate class there were you sportcoat? Read my post again. No one pushed for RvW to be reversed because they were losing sleep due to their overwhelming concern for the peril of the bad case law. It was because of dead babies. Babies being aborted. You seem like a good guy. Please tell me you get that. You are 100% right though in that "you don't reverse a bad law to get votes". Worked like a charm in 2022. So here's the deal. This isn't 1973. The American public's view of abortion has moved far to the left on this matter since then. Even freaking Sean Hannity admits this now. You've lost this issue and in one way or another after Trump loses this election abortion will be as easy to get as a Slurpee at 7-Eleven. And along with this you pollyannish zealots lost us the 2022 midterms and will be a big factor in Trump's soon to be second loss. And with this loss you've lost on all the issues. Economy, Illegal Immigration, Inflation, the War on Oil/Carbon Energy, the Middle East, SCOTUS, boys playing against your daughters in sports, I could go on but I'll run out of internet ink trying. And congrats to all of you that helped push for and cheered the RvW reversal. I'm sure your sons and grandsons will enjoy the "how you use your tampon" classes soon to be taught in their public schools haha.

That's the problem. People like fatman think that everyone should be fanboys of Trump and never be tough on him. I don't see why he can't be asked that. I think they are just use to Trump on Fox/Newsmax. Those media outlets just kiss his butt.

I have no issues with you believing what you believe. At the same time, it's not right to tell black people what is racist to them. I know that their will never be 100% of people agreeing on anything, but majority of black people believes he's racist based on his words and actions. When people like Fatman just say that it's the democrats lying to us, it is very demeaning to black people feelings.

The Republican party already created this stigma that black are only thinking for themselves when they become Republicans. It just shows how much they respect us.
Let's build on this.

I happen to give Trump a lot of courage for what he is done, but he is farrrrr from perfect. And yes, every mis-step is recast as some brilliant, non-linear game of 28 dimensional chess that he is playing.

I agree on not telling people what to believe.

At some point though, when it comes to policy having an objective measure of what racism is, and what it means does become important. The examples are in the dozens, but let me pick one.

Take Stuvvesast HS in NYC in Brooklyn - one of the best public college prep HS in the country. My father went there (may have been Bronx Science, but similar). The demographics of Brooklyn are that it is 22% black but it's 900,000 residents sitting within a 4 mile radius makes it the highest concentration of black population in the U.S.

One would think that - ok, 22% black therefore enrollment in that H.S. should be....20%? 15, minimum 10%? The answer is 1.4%.

One could then say, "this is further example of System Racism in the country, and why even in 2024, we need to think about (for example) a reparations scheme as White americans, using Trump as their figure head, continue to persist structural inequalities across the country".

Then, the question would be what % of Brooklyn is white and what % go to Stuy. That is 40% and only 16%. So, whites, are under represented by well over 50%.

Who is FAR over-represented? Asians. Asians are 11% of Brooklyn but 71% of the HS demographics. A 700% over-representation?

Think about that. Brooklyn is the home of Spike Lee (I am actually a long ago school mate and friend of one of his cousins). It is as proud of a black community, for all the right reasons, as you could imagine. And even in the Bed-Stuy, blacks are profoundly under-represented.

Let's go back to the Trump discussion again and how in a profoundly frustrating and non-linear way, he happens to touch on this dynamic.

So, the black reporter hits Trump with very hard, but fair, questions. And does not in turn do that to Kamala. The question is on "code shifting".

Well, Kamala on one side, through her Jamaican father, should be aghast at what is happening at Stuy H.S.. Her Indian side celebrates educational excellence and the power of keeping together the two parent household.

The reporter would have you think, through implication, that Trump is the "devil". Trump is saying, "wake up - your Democratic leaders are telling you what you want to hear, but are not fundamentally working to help you improve. Examples such as, Mayor Johnson pulls money out of black schools for migrant housing. Teacher Unions are kow-towed to while black and brown students fail doing remote classes and fall further behind."

(editorial note - where Trump profoundly fails is that he does not take the time to study the above facts, like a Vivek, and present it back to the reporter, but that is a different story...)

My main point with this, is that from a policy and social cohesion point of view, we need to be empathetic to perceptions, but then need to work together to have a standard agreement of what racism is and what it is not.

That “stigma” comes from looking at what Democrats actually do for minority outcomes that they assume will vote for them. If you think they are doing a great job for minority communities then vote your conscience sir.

And “hard questions” - are you serious?

Answer this or STFU about “hard questions” - why are you so fixated on the Fuentes dinner? Tell the board what you think it means. What does it say about Trump?

Reactions: gatordad3
"Irelevant"? That's your response... Not exactly top of the debate class there were you sportcoat? Read my post again. No one pushed for RvW to be reversed because they were losing sleep due to their overwhelming concern for the peril of the bad case law. It was because of dead babies. Babies being aborted. You seem like a good guy. Please tell me you get that. You are 100% right though in that "you don't reverse a bad law to get votes". Worked like a charm in 2022. So here's the deal. This isn't 1973. The American public's view of abortion has moved far to the left on this matter since then. Even freaking Sean Hannity admits this now. You've lost this issue and in one way or another after Trump loses this election abortion will be as easy to get as a Slurpee at 7-Eleven. And along with this you pollyannish zealots lost us the 2022 midterms and will be a big factor in Trump's soon to be second loss. And with this loss you've lost on all the issues. Economy, Illegal Immigration, Inflation, the War on Oil/Carbon Energy, the Middle East, SCOTUS, boys playing against your daughters in sports, I could go on but I'll run out of internet ink trying. And congrats to all of you that helped push for and cheered the RvW reversal. I'm sure your sons and grandsons will enjoy the "how you use your tampon" classes soon to be taught in their public schools haha.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I vote pro choice because I don+ care what happens to fetuses that don't contain my DNA.

Abortion isn't even on my radar as an issue and you are absolutely correct about making it an issue is a loser from the jump.

That's Ghost and crew, not me.

I'm a two issue low information voter. if it doesn't involve guns or the border, I'm flexible.

Remember, I'm neither a Xian or a Pub.

Bro - that's a bit strong, lol, but that's the essence of my argument for years. If Cory Bush, or AOC or Ilhan Omar wants to abort their babies, that is their choice. It is on them. They have excellent or poor reasons. I simply will not lose any more elections over it.

I do care AND AM DEEPLY WORRIED about Illegal Immigration, Inflation, boys playing against my daughters (I have two), etc.

I wish we had the luxury of being able to debate the nuances of legal precedent. I long for those days.

Here is where Abortion and the losses ARE hurting the republican party - at the ballot box in the states and it goes to the part of the "steal" that I agree with - illegals being enrolled to vote. Take Michigan - one of the 3-4 open states. It was back to back Republican. In 2022, due to Tudor demanding for NO exceptions and people still re-litigating the 2020 election, Michigan went all democratic.

Complete wipe out.

Do you think that voting laws got tighter? No. So, now in a state where 30 to 40,000 votes matter, Trump's #1 hope is that Muslim's take umbrage to Kamala telling them to "shut up" at their Michigan rally and then want to sit it out.

The good thing is that Trump got it absolutely right at the RNC and told the small but vocal evangelical right to STFU and removed the federal ban of abortion from the platform. It is not an issue now in the last 90 days - thank goodness.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I vote pro choice because I don+ care what happens to fetuses that don't contain my DNA.

Abortion isn't even on my radar as an issue and you are absolutely correct about making it an issue is a loser from the jump.

That's Ghost and crew, not me.

I'm a two issue low information voter. if it doesn't involve guns or the border, I'm flexible.

Remember, I'm neither a Xian or a Pub.
Damn. I am pretty close to that. Border is #1. I am for the use of guns in the home. Inflation/Government spending and crime. After that....

That “stigma” comes from looking at what Democrats actually do for minority outcomes that they assume will vote for them. If you think they are doing a great job for minority communities then vote your conscience sir.

Answer this or STFU about “hard questions” - why are you so fixated on the Fuentes dinner? Tell the board what you think it means. What does it say about Trump?
There is a reason that the democrat party hates the concept of school choice and giving money directly to the student's family so THEY can decide where they want their kid to go to school. There's a reason the democrat party doesn't want blacks to get the best education possible. Public school education particularly in inner cities is a scandal with only a tiny percentage of students meeting grade proficiency in math and reading. Why would the democrats want more educated blacks when they have it where they want it now.

We don't need a union just looking out for the interests of the teachers. We need a union looking out for the interest of the students. Too bad the democrats love of choice doesn't go any further than one issue.

Reactions: fatman76
Bro - that's a bit strong, lol, but that's the essence of my argument for years. If Cory Bush, or AOC or Ilhan Omar wants to abort their babies, that is their choice. It is on them. They have excellent or poor reasons. I simply will not lose any more elections over it.

I do care AND AM DEEPLY WORRIED about Illegal Immigration, Inflation, boys playing against my daughters (I have two), etc.

I wish we had the luxury of being able to debate the nuances of legal precedent. I long for those days.

Here is where Abortion and the losses ARE hurting the republican party - at the ballot box in the states and it goes to the part of the "steal" that I agree with - illegals being enrolled to vote. Take Michigan - one of the 3-4 open states. It was back to back Republican. In 2022, due to Tudor demanding for NO exceptions and people still re-litigating the 2020 election, Michigan went all democratic.

Complete wipe out.

Do you think that voting laws got tighter? No. So, now in a state where 30 to 40,000 votes matter, Trump's #1 hope is that Muslim's take umbrage to Kamala telling them to "shut up" at their Michigan rally and then want to sit it out.

The good thing is that Trump got it absolutely right at the RNC and told the small but vocal evangelical right to STFU and removed the federal ban of abortion from the platform. It is not an issue now in the last 90 days - thank goodness.
But the last time she spoke on the issue, Harris was still lying about Trump being for a federal ban. And when you have the referees on your side, hard to combat the lies.

It comes from Republicans telling us what is best for us. As I previously stated, majority of black people live in Republicans states. They are some of the poorest black people in America, like Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and even FL. The stigma is down right disrespectful and condescending. Imagine if the democrats basically called white people stupid for voting with Republicans majority of the time. Would you like that?

They are tough questions. Hence why he got mad and called them nasty. He did that because he don't like being asked that. He is used to "why does Biden suck" or "how great he was at whatever".

I'm not fixated on it. You came out saying all of the stuff she asked was a lie or liberal talking points and that's just inaccurate. You can't admit that he F upped on something. So now you're annoyed by it because you can't defend it in good faith.

I think it just shows that he's not that in control of things like he wants you guys to believe. Remember how he hires all of the best people? Well he can't even hire the right people to control who gets access to dinner with him. Plus it validates that racist and anti sematic people loves him. Why do you think they love him so much?

• Haha
She bags on Harris early for switching races, but she also tries to point out that we’re all just people.

And that’s what we need more of!

If I was of mixed race, and I’m not, I’d think I’d claim both equally all the time? Doesn’t that make me proud of who I am? I would hope wouldn’t change based on who I was talking to or who I thought was listening.

That doesn’t seem genuine to me.

What in this post do you disagree with @kalimgoodman ?
Well if she is around her Indian family, she can talk up her Indian upbringing, just like she can talk up her Jamaican/black upbringing. I don't think you guys understand mixed races and how mixed kids talk about it.

She does claim both equally. You guys just think when she speaks about one, she is saying that she's not the other. That's really not the case. She literally went to a HBCU at like 18. She always considered herself black.

Now I agree that Kamala is fake when it comes to the politics. She will say anything to get elected. You can't trust her with her political positions and that's why I was never a fan. At the same time, when it comes to her race, she has never been inconsistent with this. I'll argue this is probably the only thing that she's been consistent with.

Let's build on this.

I happen to give Trump a lot of courage for what he is done, but he is farrrrr from perfect. And yes, every mis-step is recast as some brilliant, non-linear game of 28 dimensional chess that he is playing.

I agree on not telling people what to believe.

At some point though, when it comes to policy having an objective measure of what racism is, and what it means does become important. The examples are in the dozens, but let me pick one.

Take Stuvvesast HS in NYC in Brooklyn - one of the best public college prep HS in the country. My father went there (may have been Bronx Science, but similar). The demographics of Brooklyn are that it is 22% black but it's 900,000 residents sitting within a 4 mile radius makes it the highest concentration of black population in the U.S.

One would think that - ok, 22% black therefore enrollment in that H.S. should be....20%? 15, minimum 10%? The answer is 1.4%.

One could then say, "this is further example of System Racism in the country, and why even in 2024, we need to think about (for example) a reparations scheme as White americans, using Trump as their figure head, continue to persist structural inequalities across the country".

Then, the question would be what % of Brooklyn is white and what % go to Stuy. That is 40% and only 16%. So, whites, are under represented by well over 50%.

Who is FAR over-represented? Asians. Asians are 11% of Brooklyn but 71% of the HS demographics. A 700% over-representation?

Think about that. Brooklyn is the home of Spike Lee (I am actually a long ago school mate and friend of one of his cousins). It is as proud of a black community, for all the right reasons, as you could imagine. And even in the Bed-Stuy, blacks are profoundly under-represented.

Let's go back to the Trump discussion again and how in a profoundly frustrating and non-linear way, he happens to touch on this dynamic.

So, the black reporter hits Trump with very hard, but fair, questions. And does not in turn do that to Kamala. The question is on "code shifting".

Well, Kamala on one side, through her Jamaican father, should be aghast at what is happening at Stuy H.S.. Her Indian side celebrates educational excellence and the power of keeping together the two parent household.

The reporter would have you think, through implication, that Trump is the "devil". Trump is saying, "wake up - your Democratic leaders are telling you what you want to hear, but are not fundamentally working to help you improve. Examples such as, Mayor Johnson pulls money out of black schools for migrant housing. Teacher Unions are kow-towed to while black and brown students fail doing remote classes and fall further behind."

(editorial note - where Trump profoundly fails is that he does not take the time to study the above facts, like a Vivek, and present it back to the reporter, but that is a different story...)

My main point with this, is that from a policy and social cohesion point of view, we need to be empathetic to perceptions, but then need to work together to have a standard agreement of what racism is and what it is not.
If you want to argue policy, that's a fair debate. The problem is, the people that feel Trump is racist isn't speaking about policy. It's about some of his actions.

It's like the HS coach that moleste his kids but also helps them get into college. That good deed doesn't take away that he's a rapist/pedophile.

Trump can make good policy (which I'll say he didn't) but his actions makes majority of black people view him as racist.

I really don't get why you guys don't want to hear/accept this. Senator Scott had to talk to talk to him about his racist language. 2 black Republican strategist on CNN warned him about attacking Kamala race. Even when black Republican say it's racist, some white Trump voters don't want to hear it.

That's why I said that's there is a fashion of white people that think only they can tell black people when something is racist or not and that's unfortunate.

I'm not telling anyone on here to view Trump as racist. Please don't think that I am. That's you're freedom. I'm just saying that you guys shouldn't tell or dismiss the people that do.

Well if she is around her Indian family, she can talk up her Indian upbringing, just like she can talk up her Jamaican/black upbringing. I don't think you guys understand mixed races and how mixed kids talk about it.

She does claim both equally. You guys just think when she speaks about one, she is saying that she's not the other. That's really not the case. She literally went to a HBCU at like 18. She always considered herself black.

Now I agree that Kamala is fake when it comes to the politics. She will say anything to get elected. You can't trust her with her political positions and that's why I was never a fan. At the same time, when it comes to her race, she has never been inconsistent with this. I'll argue this is probably the only thing that she's been consistent with.
Great, honest post.

She went to an HBCU, Howard. She should be proud of her father's heritage and her mothers. Both came (I believe) legally to the U.S.

An interesting point is that I am part Jewish and part German/British. Episcopalian.

When I see my Jewish cousins who still live in NYC, I am very different from them even though I have known them since I was a young boy. I respect their traditions, but I do not "code shift", throw Yiddish slang (whatever that might be), or other.

I do feel like people have a "normative" culture and don't try to be different things to different people.

With that said, I could care less about how Kamala wants to engage and embrace her different upbringings. Whether or not she is authentic about it is between her and that cohort. I happen to think that if you go to Howard in the 1980s and are part of APA, you are down.

I hear people especially TV people all the time saying "the American public are not stupid and the honeymoon will soon be over for Kamala". No. The American public are stupid. They are dumb as a bag of rocks. Look around you. Look at the commercials for what these idiots watch on TV every week. The guys who made "Idiocracy" must be kicking each other in the nuts every day yelling "how did we not think of that". What Kamala and her campaign are doing works. That's why Harris is gaining in the polls (yes I know 90% of the media helps but Trump has no control over that). She does nothing but hit her "points". Loudly and often (Alinsky? I think that's Alinsky Idk. one of 'em). Because with today's voter that's what works. Then there's Trump. Trump has to stop it with the rambling 90 minute stump speeches. And tap the brakes with the nick names. That worked in 2016. It's 2024. I blame his campaign as much as I blame Trump although I'm not sure exactly how good Trump is at taking advice these days. 95% of all campaign stops should be in Wisky, PA, GA, AZ, NV, NC. Every day Vance and Trump should be in these states and you hit the stump speech with the same 5 points against Kamala. Over and over. Every day. Every stop.

If you want to argue policy, that's a fair debate. The problem is, the people that feel Trump is racist isn't speaking about policy. It's about some of his actions.

It's like the HS coach that moleste his kids but also helps them get into college. That good deed doesn't take away that he's a rapist/pedophile.

Trump can make good policy (which I'll say he didn't) but his actions makes majority of black people view him as racist.

I really don't get why you guys don't want to hear/accept this. Senator Scott had to talk to talk to him about his racist language. 2 black Republican strategist on CNN warned him about attacking Kamala race. Even when black Republican say it's racist, some white Trump voters don't want to hear it.

That's why I said that's there is a fashion of white people that think only they can tell black people when something is racist or not and that's unfortunate.

I'm not telling anyone on here to view Trump as racist. Please don't think that I am. That's you're freedom. I'm just saying that you guys shouldn't tell or dismiss the people that do.
On this one, again, I agree with you that people should not be telling you what you perceive of Trump. I also agree that him talking about race and code shifting is the least productive thing he could do. I fear Kamala that she will not shut down the border. Biden didn't either - and he's as white as they come. Nothing but saltines and bland (a..) potato salad from him, lol.

I do want for you to review my points on Stuyvesant high school. That is a more relevant discussion. For another time or thread, perhaps.

It comes from Republicans telling us what is best for us. As I previously stated, majority of black people live in Republicans states. They are some of the poorest black people in America, like Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and even FL. The stigma is down right disrespectful and condescending. Imagine if the democrats basically called white people stupid for voting with Republicans majority of the time. Would you like that?

They are tough questions. Hence why he got mad and called them nasty. He did that because he don't like being asked that. He is used to "why does Biden suck" or "how great he was at whatever".

I'm not fixated on it. You came out saying all of the stuff she asked was a lie or liberal talking points and that's just inaccurate. You can't admit that he F upped on something. So now you're annoyed by it because you can't defend it in good faith.

I think it just shows that he's not that in control of things like he wants you guys to believe. Remember how he hires all of the best people? Well he can't even hire the right people to control who gets access to dinner with him. Plus it validates that racist and anti sematic people loves him. Why do you think they love him so much?
One of your best posts.

"Imagine if the democrats basically called white people stupid for voting with Republicans majority of the time. Would you like that?" - this one got me to think.

I actually think this is (now avoid the "stupid", which I hate in any discussion) good. Let's use an example - from the 1980s. And tie it to my #1 issue - immigration.

Republican elites were shipping jobs overseas and having open immigration policies to bring in cheap labor to work in chicken farms, housekeeping, automotive plants, etc. NAFTA exacerbated it. (note - white working class, Democrats, now the core of the Trump coalition, did not help themselves, at all, as terrible quality and manufacturing processes prompted management to say, "it's too hard to fix, let's just move the plant and start from scratch - or esp. for Tier 1-N, get parts overseas".)

We (myself notably) complain, deeply, about uncontrolled immigration, but it started in 1965 and then exploded under Reagan. (most ironically, Reagan was probably more responsible for making whites a minority in California, than anyone)

Sometimes you need to speak that way.

I also think that the Democrats essentially do that (but it's late so admittedly, I don't have any ready examples). That is ok to a point. It is part of a robust political dialogue.

Now - here is what SHOULD happen. Blacks and Whites should say, "what the hell" on immigration and be allied. Take a look at Stuyvesant High School - from a Race POV, Blacks and Whites are 60% of community, but barely 17% of the student population.

Give that a thought....

So is the constant crying “racist” to us. When I hear that, I feel sorry for that person living life with such mental deficiency. I know that have not won much at life, and actually feel a bit sorry for then. For about one second

So is the constant crying “racist” to us. When I hear that, I feel sorry for that person living life with such mental deficiency. I know that have not won much at life, and actually feel a bit sorry for then. For about one second
The democrat party has done such a terrible job of taking the spotlight off of any pockets where true racism may exist by crying racism for every single negative aspect of a minority's life in the same way that Pavlov rang a bell. That word has lost its meaning as most people probably just shrug it off when they hear it because they hear it so often.

Last edited:
It’s a tired debate tactic,

When you don’t have anything else just default to calling the people that disagree with you something truly awful so you feel like you won the debate.

Don’t get me wrong, traditional racist white people I’m sure still exist. I just don’t know any, and if I do they know not to espouse those views in my presence. But I think it’s more that a vast majority of people don’t think that way.

When I say that realize I could hit two drivers and be in WV. It’s not like I live in Manhattan.

In this case, you are not correct.

If it were up to my wife, she would, at this point choose either a Gretchen Whitmer or a Nikki Halley. The furthest left she would go is a Whitmer/Shapiro ticket.

She dislikes Ron and actually laughed when Trump called him Ron DeSantimonious.

She finds Pete B. and Vivek both very intelligent although they come to very different policy positions.

She finds Trump "loathsome" but has come around to agree that "he got a lot of things right". That latter part was stunning.

She is afraid of the authoritarian / progressive left.

She is a social liberal, fiscal conservative, for the advancement of women and hates what is happening at our border. John McCain reminds her of her father (who was a lawyer, served with distinction on the FBI swat team). She voted for John over Obama.

It is likely, at this point, she will vote, but not make a selection for President.
On balance, under which President do you think most Americans were better off, Trump or Biden? You can define better off however you like. How do you think your wife would answer that question?

I hear people especially TV people all the time saying "the American public are not stupid and the honeymoon will soon be over for Kamala". No. The American public are stupid. They are dumb as a bag of rocks. Look around you. Look at the commercials for what these idiots watch on TV every week. The guys who made "Idiocracy" must be kicking each other in the nuts every day yelling "how did we not think of that". What Kamala and her campaign are doing works. That's why Harris is gaining in the polls (yes I know 90% of the media helps but Trump has no control over that). She does nothing but hit her "points". Loudly and often (Alinsky? I think that's Alinsky Idk. one of 'em). Because with today's voter that's what works. Then there's Trump. Trump has to stop it with the rambling 90 minute stump speeches. And tap the brakes with the nick names. That worked in 2016. It's 2024. I blame his campaign as much as I blame Trump although I'm not sure exactly how good Trump is at taking advice these days. 95% of all campaign stops should be in Wisky, PA, GA, AZ, NV, NC. Every day Vance and Trump should be in these states and you hit the stump speech with the same 5 points against Kamala. Over and over. Every day. Every stop.
Yup. Goes to discipline. Make your 5 points, do it with energy and charisma, shut it down and go to a new town in a battleground state. Maybe throw in one unique item. Run a hard hitting ad on a screen in the back (best: mashup of Kamala-isms) and tell them to like and forward on social media.

Rinse, lather and repeat.

Trump is very independent and is leery of taking advice from people (he is doing it more now than 4 or 8 years ago). After the Sidney Powell and Guiliani debacle, I don't fully blame him.

He also gets on a roll when the cameras are going and loves the adrenaline of a crowd who screams their approval to him. To some extent, I cannot blame him.

Good on him for the debates. Let's see how he prepares. She's good in the debate setting, and will set traps. He needs to prepare - he needs to get her to her wordsalad.com phase.

Reactions: bollocks
On balance, under which President do you think most Americans were better off, Trump or Biden? You can define better off however you like. How do you think your wife would answer that question?
Most Americans? Trump - by far.

My wife - her answer will be clouded by Covid.

Let's make this individual - was our individual household more prosperous between 2017-March 2020 or from 2021 to now? Answer, by far, is the latter. We have added multi-millions of assets on our balance sheet.

This is where MDF is right. The government (Pelosi) adding $7T in debt made her and us more wealthy. We also happen to live in two places (beach house in a third) that are 80% white.

So, is she in a bubble? Yes.

I look to the country that my two daughters will grow up in and their husbands in 2030 and beyond. That is where I see us losing what made us exceptional. She does not look that far ahead.

It's a good question. Trying to give you a fair, nuanced answer.

p.s. a funny bit - the most MAGA of our family? Our oldest daughter. Our youngest is open-minded but pragmatic. Highly intelligent but with street smarts. She gets what Kamala is doing. And says things like, "well, good on the social media manager for suggesting Kamala is 'brat', but nah, my guy, Kamala is not 'brat'".

Kalim it wasn't even a question - it was a list of fake talking points all aimed at calling him a racist. I addressed each one and they were all spin/made up BS. That's not how you ask a question.

And I don't know how Trump effed up - he and Kanye have had several interactions in the past and this was the final one...if Trump loved the dude he would have had him back. He didn't know Kanye was going to bring the dude...and Trump didn't know anything about him prior.

He's racist for inviting Kanye to dinner...that's literally your argument.

Typical Democrat. Leave your 87 year old mom who has heart problems isolated to fend for herself while you just drop some food outside to virtue signal you are a good govt control leftist.

Ok, it happened. Kanye brought a surprise guest without permission and Trump didn’t know the guy. Kanye has massive mental health struggles, it’s odd he’d even associate with that guy, let alone bring him to meet Trump.

What’s your point? Why bring it up?

He married an immigrant. He has big hair. He usually wears red ties.

Is this what we’re doing, just saying random things with no broader point?
.......or facts. This is what kalim a ling ding dong has been doing since his very first post. I truly believe he has some mental issues. I have never seen someone twist other peoples words so much in my life.

Kalim it wasn't even a question - it was a list of fake talking points all aimed at calling him a racist. I addressed each one and they were all spin/made up BS. That's not how you ask a question.

And I don't know how Trump effed up - he and Kanye have had several interactions in the past and this was the final one...if Trump loved the dude he would have had him back. He didn't know Kanye was going to bring the dude...and Trump didn't know anything about him prior.

He's racist for inviting Kanye to dinner...that's literally your argument.
It was a question, she literally asked a question.

Also, that is not my argument.

So you are still just an internet racist?

One of your best posts.

"Imagine if the democrats basically called white people stupid for voting with Republicans majority of the time. Would you like that?" - this one got me to think.

I actually think this is (now avoid the "stupid", which I hate in any discussion) good. Let's use an example - from the 1980s. And tie it to my #1 issue - immigration.

Republican elites were shipping jobs overseas and having open immigration policies to bring in cheap labor to work in chicken farms, housekeeping, automotive plants, etc. NAFTA exacerbated it. (note - white working class, Democrats, now the core of the Trump coalition, did not help themselves, at all, as terrible quality and manufacturing processes prompted management to say, "it's too hard to fix, let's just move the plant and start from scratch - or esp. for Tier 1-N, get parts overseas".)

We (myself notably) complain, deeply, about uncontrolled immigration, but it started in 1965 and then exploded under Reagan. (most ironically, Reagan was probably more responsible for making whites a minority in California, than anyone)

Sometimes you need to speak that way.

I also think that the Democrats essentially do that (but it's late so admittedly, I don't have any ready examples). That is ok to a point. It is part of a robust political dialogue.

Now - here is what SHOULD happen. Blacks and Whites should say, "what the hell" on immigration and be allied. Take a look at Stuyvesant High School - from a Race POV, Blacks and Whites are 60% of community, but barely 17% of the student population.

Give that a thought....
Both parties can do a way better job. I've said multiple times that the Democrats need to do better with black people. They have failed on multiple occasions with us. The difference is, they try. The Republican party decided not to even pursue black people, something Trump said multiple times until he became the nominee.

I get that immigration concerns you and most people on this board but it doesn't move the needle for me. I fully respect that it impacts you.

I'll look into the school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT