ADVERTISEMENT

Tools That Kill People Must Be Banned According to GatorTheo, In This Thread We List Things That Therefore Must Be Banned

That seems to be an affliction only suffered by Chiefs, SGTMAJS and officers.
Well, we’ve gotta have something to do after we give you the marching orders for the day and tell y’all what to do.
We’re not gonna sit around and watch you do it

Last edited:
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Well, we’ve gotta have something to do after we give you the marching orders for the day and tell y’all what to do.
We’re not gonna sit around and watch you do it
You will never convince me that SGTMAJs are useful. Other than drinking coffee and yelling at Marines to get off the grass, I'm convinced they just sit in their offices waiting on payday or article 15 proceedings for silly shit.

And using the word "behoove" incorrectly.

You will never convince me that SGTMAJs are useful. Other than drinking coffee and yelling at Marines to get off the grass, I'm convinced they just sit in their offices waiting on payday or article 15 proceedings for silly shit.

And using the word "behoove" incorrectly.
Reminds me of my buddy who’s a retired marine 1st SGT. Since both Master SGT and 1st SGT are both E8’s, but 1st SGT billets don’t require any specific expertise, his license plate says “NoSkilz”

Reminds me of my buddy who’s a retired marine 1st SGT. Since both Master SGT and 1st SGT are both E8’s, but 1st SGT billets don’t require any specific expertise, his license plate says “NoSkilz”
Master Guns told me that people who go 1st/sgtmaj are lazy because they want to get promoted but suck at their mos.

Or conversely, master sergeants suck at people skills and would rather deal with inanimate objects than people
Lol. The ramp chief has to deal with every swinging dick at the ramp that works for a living, plus unreasonable maintenence requests from above.

Never met a Master Guns that was a prick and only worked for 2 SgtMaj I wouldn't cheerfully kneecap.

Last edited:
Reactions: IrishPokerDog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT