ADVERTISEMENT

K. Harris Interview on Fox with Baier: Thoughts?

You all?
Now you’re just lumping us all together?
Starting to wonder about you, man lol
Of course I lump you all together. You all parrot the same silly stuff.

Guns don't kill people, they're inanimate.

There are millions of defensive gun uses every year.

You can kill someone with a bowling ball, why don't you ban bowling balls? This one is particularly derpy.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks

You can kill someone with a bowling ball, why don't you ban bowling balls? This one is particularly derpy.
So I THINK it may be time for some VERY SERIOUS self reflection....if you know what I mean, son......

Obama was divisive too but he was a smooth communicator. He didn't constantly call his opponents childish names. He knew how to act in public.

Moderates didn't think he was an a-hole.

There is no question the media/left vilified Trump like they do all conservatives but he fed into it.

IMHO, if Trump's demeanor had been more like Obama's, he'd be finishing up his second term.
Are you serious? Obama was a major ahole and the press covered for him every day in every way. He was smooth with a teleprompter and an empty vessel without one. The sanitized version of Obama offended no one, thanks solely to the press ...

Your assertion is a bunch of naive garbage. Trump would be lambasted whether he acted like Obama or not. Try to imagine what would have happened if he said the stupid crap that Biden or Kamala said. I could not, but it would be a bloodbath.

Obama didn't call anyone names, he just put them in prison and sicced the IRS on them ...

Last edited:
Trump would be lambasted whether he acted like Obama or not. Try to imagine what would have happened if he said the stupid crap that Biden or Kamala said. I could not ...
Just ask Mitt Romney and John McCain's family. They were the biggest ass kissers to the media yet got their rears reamed by not only the media but the liberals. It was only after they got whipped in the election is when they embraced both of them.

Reactions: FresnoGator
Are you serious? Obama was a major ahole and the press covered for him every day in every way. He was smooth with a teleprompter and an empty vessel without one. The sanitized version of Obama offended no one, thanks solely to the press ...

Your assertion is a bunch of naive garbage. Trump would be lambasted whether he acted like Obama or not. Try to imagine what would have happened if he said the stupid crap that Biden or Kamala said. I could not, but it would be a bloodbath.

Obama didn't call anyone names, he just put them in prison and sicced the IRS on them ...
I don't like Obama either. He damaged America intentionally.

Would you agree that Obama was a better politician than Trump?

Just ask Mitt Romney and John McCain's family. They were the biggest ass kissers to the media yet got their rears reamed by not only the media but the liberals. It was only after they got whipped in the election is when they embraced both of them.
McCain was a tired old man. It was the only time I didn't vote for President. They just stuck him out there because it was his turn.

Romney was like Richie Rich. Born on third and he looked and carried himself like a snob.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
I don't like Obama either. He damaged America intentionally.

Would you agree that Obama was a better politician than Trump?
Only because the press gave us the best possible version of him and the worst version of Trump.

The press can magically make Biden and Harris look good and they are horrible people and complete morons. Trump is neither of those things. Imagine how bad you'd look if only your flaws were trotted out to the public 24/7 ...

Reactions: gator1776
Only because the press gave us the best possible version of him and the worst version of Trump.

The press can magically make Biden and Harris look good and they are horrible people and complete morons. Trump is neither of those things. Imagine how bad you'd look if only your flaws were trotted out to the public 24/7 ...
I think you overestimate the average American's trust in the media. The people who hang on whatever CNN or Fox has to say are already partisans.

McCain was a tired old man. It was the only time I didn't vote for President. They just stuck him out there because it was his turn.

Romney was like Richie Rich. Born on third and he looked and carried himself like a snob.
McCain only became tired when he had cancer. He and my dad were good friends and kept in contact during that time. He didn't seem tired in the 2000's.

Well, at least you are showing your true colors here. If you’ve been around this place long enough, you should’ve seen me go at it with some of these guys over many things, because I have.
And now, because I agree with the concept that guns don’t kill people, the person that pulls the trigger is the one that kills the person, you’re just gonna let me together with them.
That’s a tool of a weak mind, my friend.
Couple of that with the fact that all you do is lump people together and then insult them again, tools of a weak argument, sir

Which you can see EXACTLY where the lawfare TODAY is coming from. He is the worst thing to EVER happen to America...but Theo thinks he is "nice" And THIS is why you should have to pass a test to vote.

Reactions: FresnoGator
Is there an unbiased new source anymore? I haven’t found one. Not in years.
My wife watches this gal on Instagram good looking attorney chick who is pretty non-biased, I think her name might be Jordan something, but I've seen her a few times and I was impressed. I will look into it.

@gator1776 - on instagram, jordanismylawyer

I've seen her about half a dozen times and I've been impressed that she is presenting unbiased information.

Last edited:
Reactions: gator1776
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT