ADVERTISEMENT

K. Harris Interview on Fox with Baier: Thoughts?

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
Thoughts?

Personally, I thought it was disastrous for her. She refuses to answer direct questions because the answers will hurt her. The first time somebody asked her real questions and follow-up questions and she had no answers.

Mainstream media will spin this as an ambush interview, but the questions were fair I thought.

She refused to answer any real questions. And she had nothing for the follow-up questions when she tried to do talking points. And that’s what she needed to do. I think she’s gonna keep falling in the polls after this.

Last edited:
Thoughts?

Personally, I thought it was disastrous for her. She refuses to answer direct questions because the answers will hurt her. The first time somebody asked her real questions and I think it was disastrous for her.

Mainstream media will spin this as an ambush interview, but the questions were fair. I thought. She just doesn’t have answers for him because the honest answers are disastrous for her.

She refused to answer any real questions. And that’s what she needed to do. I think she’s gonna keep falling in the polls after this.
I think you about covered it. She didn't answer shit, and went off on tangents, her normal procedure..........trying to regurgitate retarded talking points that didn't even resemble the question asked. And every reply was " Trump's fault".
Baier even asked, "who has been in charge the last nearly 4 years?" No answer. 😂

I think you about covered it. She didn't answer shit, and went off on tangents, her normal procedure..........trying to regurgitate retarded talking points that didn't even resemble the question asked. And every reply was " Trump's fault".
Baier even asked, "who has been in charge the last nearly 4 years?" No answer. 😂
She also had nothing for the follow-up questions. Nobody ever ask her follow-up questions off of her talking point answers. Brett did and she had nothing at those moments.

Last edited:
She also had nothing for the follow-up questions. Nobody ever ask her follow-up questions offer her talking point answers. Brett did and she had nothing at those moments.
She's a scripted one horse pony. Kind of like a Napier on the CFB level. There are no adjustments or thinking on her feet. She's an effing joke, marxist POS communist aside. Her response is either laughing like a cackling hyena or that face I haven't seen since this movie, The Devil's Advocate. :mad:

tamara-tunie-devils-advocate.jpg

She's a moron. The village it. My wife was livid and said she wished she could reach into the tv and slap her. I laughed so hard I nearly choked on the popcorn I was eating.
And yet we've got local village idiots that sometimes stick their toes in the boiling water that we know as the Parking Lot asphalt, temperature 125F on a hot summer day. Notice how they don't venture in here anymore. :p

Reactions: nail1988
Thoughts?

Personally, I thought it was disastrous for her. She refuses to answer direct questions because the answers will hurt her. The first time somebody asked her real questions and follow-up questions and she had no answers.

Mainstream media will spin this as an ambush interview, but the questions were fair I thought.

She refused to answer any real questions. And she had nothing for the follow-up questions when she tried to do talking points. And that’s what she needed to do. I think she’s gonna keep falling in the polls after this.
Not surprised

Not surprised
Catch the whole replay on a podcast. Whoremella was disgusting as usual, no surprise there. It was scheduled for 40 minutes I think, and then Da Ho was 15 minutes late. Her handlers cut it short when it got going really bad for her, so the video is maybe only 20 minutes long. Quite surprisingly, Baier wasn't a pussy when it came to asking questions and pressing for answers. Still, she ducked each and every question and went full on "Orange Man Bad" when she had no answer.

Reactions: jhgator
I am wondering what her staff was thinking allowing her to show the world what most already knew that she is a blithering idiot. I do not understand how this race is even close

Thoughts?

I think people that normally do not get to see who she really is, saw who she was last night. First interview that was not soft ball. The other news outlets should be ashamed. If she already had not lost, last night put the final nail in her coffin. Lefties will vote for her anyway , but they are stupid people(and I mean that very seriously). Anyone else will have to pass. What a fake, stupid person she is.

okay fair enough

can you explain to me why you're voting for kammie over Trump
As I've mentioned many times, I voted for Trump every time and will do so again.

Also as I've mentioned many times, the last democrat I voted for was Jimmy Carter over 40 years ago.

But, I acknowledge that Trump is a significantly flawed candidate and Trumpers don't like that.

It's close because Trump brings so much hatred on himself.
Reasons:

Far rights obsession on abortion
Over playing / tripling down on election fraud
When Trump is undisciplined and goes on rants

And media and big tech protecting Kamala

Note that Trump has solved (as he can) 1 and made significant strides on 2 and 3

As I've mentioned many times, I voted for Trump every time and will do so again.

Also as I've mentioned many times, the last democrat I voted for was Jimmy Carter over 40 years ago.

But, I acknowledge that Trump is a significantly flawed candidate and Trumpers don't like that.
I obviously missed those posts so I apologize but thanks for your answer

You know, I bet they don't. Based on all reports of how she treats them they probably loved watching her get some of her own medicine.

And I'd imagine her internal polling is terrible or she'd never have agreed to that interview.

She's throwing hail marys trying to get it close enough to steal, but the more she puts herself out there the further behind they get.

Reactions: BillytheC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT