ADVERTISEMENT

K. Harris Interview on Fox with Baier: Thoughts?

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
Thoughts?

Personally, I thought it was disastrous for her. She refuses to answer direct questions because the answers will hurt her. The first time somebody asked her real questions and follow-up questions and she had no answers.

Mainstream media will spin this as an ambush interview, but the questions were fair I thought.

She refused to answer any real questions. And she had nothing for the follow-up questions when she tried to do talking points. And that’s what she needed to do. I think she’s gonna keep falling in the polls after this.

Last edited:
Reactions: GatorTrooper
Thoughts?

Personally, I thought it was disastrous for her. She refuses to answer direct questions because the answers will hurt her. The first time somebody asked her real questions and I think it was disastrous for her.

Mainstream media will spin this as an ambush interview, but the questions were fair. I thought. She just doesn’t have answers for him because the honest answers are disastrous for her.

She refused to answer any real questions. And that’s what she needed to do. I think she’s gonna keep falling in the polls after this.
I think you about covered it. She didn't answer shit, and went off on tangents, her normal procedure..........trying to regurgitate retarded talking points that didn't even resemble the question asked. And every reply was " Trump's fault".
Baier even asked, "who has been in charge the last nearly 4 years?" No answer. 😂

I think you about covered it. She didn't answer shit, and went off on tangents, her normal procedure..........trying to regurgitate retarded talking points that didn't even resemble the question asked. And every reply was " Trump's fault".
Baier even asked, "who has been in charge the last nearly 4 years?" No answer. 😂
She also had nothing for the follow-up questions. Nobody ever ask her follow-up questions off of her talking point answers. Brett did and she had nothing at those moments.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
She also had nothing for the follow-up questions. Nobody ever ask her follow-up questions offer her talking point answers. Brett did and she had nothing at those moments.
She's a scripted one horse pony. Kind of like a Napier on the CFB level. There are no adjustments or thinking on her feet. She's an effing joke, marxist POS communist aside. Her response is either laughing like a cackling hyena or that face I haven't seen since this movie, The Devil's Advocate. :mad:

tamara-tunie-devils-advocate.jpg

Reactions: gator1776
She's a moron. The village it. My wife was livid and said she wished she could reach into the tv and slap her. I laughed so hard I nearly choked on the popcorn I was eating.
And yet we've got local village idiots that sometimes stick their toes in the boiling water that we know as the Parking Lot asphalt, temperature 125F on a hot summer day. Notice how they don't venture in here anymore. :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT