ADVERTISEMENT

joey on climate control

BillytheC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
Our new defense policy:
Flower_Power_by_Bernie_Boston.jpg

I do not believe in any way that we as a Country will survive another 20 months under this sumbitch

The USA is the strongest country in the history of Earth. LOL. now go buy a tessy.

I do not believe in any way that we as a Country will survive another 20 months under this sumbitch

LOL........ I'm going to guess electric tanks are going to get really good milage. 😂

I agree, the country as it is today will not survive much longer. Thank goodness.

Electric semis should be a hoot as well.I'll buy an EV when gas is no longer available. Which may be sooner than I ever dreamed.
I think California signed up for that. Just wait for the broken supply chains that will result from that. 😂

Reactions: BCSpell
No you wouldn’t it blows the tin can you’re driving out of the water. It’s not close.
if you think for one minute I would not sell it you are delusional - I will keep driving my big ole F150-and you libs amaze me that you think you know what I would or would not do

I like in wreck that your POS EV would lose to my truck

I like that I can go more than 300 miles without having to stop to charge it and I love that my F150 blows your Environmental whackos minds

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Obama is clearly running the country. He is clearly running it into the ground. However, the Left's base will be most negatively effected...

if you think for one minute I would not sell it you are delusional - I will keep driving my big ole F150-and you libs amaze me that you think you know what I would or would not do

I like in wreck that your POS EV would lose to my truck

I like that I can go more than 300 miles without having to stop to charge it and I love that my F150 blows your Environmental whackos minds
my tessy would destroy your tin can, never mind that i am a far superior driver.

Obama is clearly running the country. He is clearly running it into the ground. However, the Left's base will be most negatively effected...
They always are. The poorest of the poor are always dems in inner cities.

The left knows this, that's why every time National Divorce is mentioned, they panic and say hell no. If the 'red states' were really being supported by them, as they claim, then they would be thrilled to cut them loose.

And yet...

lol, its not ready for the big leagues, and i am quite sure they know that.
An electric tank loses power, you sit and wait for a recovery vehicle.

An amphibious assault vehicle loses power, it has no bilge pumps and a 30 ton vehicles will drown you quick as it heads for the bottoms.

The AAVP7A1-RAM-RS has 4 bilge pumps, 2 electric and 2 hydraulic that pump 410 gallons a minute and one that lost its engine killed half its crew before they could get clear last year off San Clemente island.

Not ready for the big leagues is a galactic understatement.

An amphibious assault vehicle loses power, it has no bilge pumps and a 30 ton vehicles will drown you quick as it heads for the bottoms.

The AAVP7A1-RAM-RS has 4 bilge pumps, 2 electric and 2 hydraulic that pump 410 gallons a minute and one that lost its engine killed half its crew before they could get clear last year year of San Clemente island.

that depends on how you define big leagues, but yes this qualifies and so do airplanes. But its coming to a future near you...

no, both my brothers drive trucks, they cant get enough of my tessy, they are waiting for the cyber. i am not a truck guy, i already need a wheelbarrow to walk around town...
you need a wheel barrow to carry around your big fat mouth?

you want to drive around in a fancy golf cart go ahead- makes no difference to me- you just do NOT have the right to try and say I MUST do the same thing. Finny thing about the tesla- it would not be able to operate with out an oil derivative and let me know how you feel when you have to replace those batteries that slave labor is producing - but go ahead and tote that big mouth around in your "wheel barrow".

you need a wheel barrow to carry around your big fat mouth?

you want to drive around in a fancy golf cart go ahead- makes no difference to me- you just do NOT have the right to try and say I MUST do the same thing. Finny thing about the tesla- it would not be able to operate with out an oil derivative and let me know how you feel when you have to replace those batteries that slave labor is producing - but go ahead and tote that big mouth around in your "wheel barrow".
of course not, but the goernment does incent behavior thats helpful to society at times. i am sure you qualify for the 7500 rebate, go test drive a tessy, you will be amazed. a far superior machine, not close.

The AAVP7A1-RAM-RS has 4 bilge pumps, 2 electric and 2 hydraulic that pump 410 gallons a minute and one that lost its engine killed half its crew before they could get clear last year off San Clemente island.

Clearly, and everything that is happening right now, that seems like the MSM, and 3 Letter agencies are protecting Biden, is really being done to protect Obama. He is the one tied in to all of the scandals/issues/fake investigations/bribery/corruption over the last 12+ years. Biden's, Clinton's and all the fake Trump investigations/impeachments, Obama knew and signed off on everything. Think about it, The Clinton Foundation and VP Biden had ZERO influence over policy, unless Obama signed off on it, so how/why would Russia, Ukraine, Romania, China pay?? And NOTICE, they are keeping Obama's name out of it.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Only a civilian would think driving a tank is fun.

You have low visibility, it's hot, and it's bumpy as crap.

Plus they're not responsible for 1st thru third echelon maintenance.

Plus if you're in the military the environment is way low on the list of things you feel guilty for.

Last edited:

Plus they're not responsible :eek:r 1st thru third echelon maintenance.

Plus if you're in the military the environment is way low on th^ list of things you feel guilty for.
Seems like I've read accounts of tank drivers and their gunner calling them death coffins. Take a direct hit or have someone sneak up and throw a grenade inside and it's curtains. And as you said, I don't think they come with standard features like AC.

Plus they're not responsible :eek:r 1st thru third echelon maintenance.

Plus if you're in the military the environment is way low on th^ list of things you feel guilty for.
So true. Way too cramped for me. plus you're a sitting duck.

Seems like I've read accounts of tank drivers and their gunner calling them death coffins. Take a direct hit or have someone sneak up and throw a grenade inside and it's curtains. And as you said, I don't think they come with standard features like AC.
The M1 Abrahms has an NBC system that routes all air the engine to burn off biological and chemical contamination. As such the return flow air has to be cooled. But it's a far cry from air conditioning.

Reactions: NavigatorII

Plus they're not responsible for 1st thru third echelon maintenance.

Plus if you're in the military the environment is way low on the list of things you feel guilty for.
Exactly right, the tessy, however, alleviates all those attributes you dont like...

He’s a corrupt, broken down old man. What a national disgrace.

Obama is running the country off a cliff. We won’t every recover from his Presidency - NEVER!

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT